The Game Developers Conference has come to an end and I’ve put together a fantastic roundtable to recap the show.
On the show I have Brent Lassi from VirginWorlds.com, Michael Zenke from Slashdot and Massively.com, and Michael Gordon Shapiro from MikeMusic.com (and the man responsible for the Gaming Steve theme song).
Mike even sings a bit of his theme song on the show … something to behold. Enjoy!
Gaming Steve Episode 71 Program
- Game Developers Conference Day 3 Recap
- How on earth did one guy create an MMORPG with a player base of 1.8 million people?
- The Chronicles of Spellborn is still alive and kicking.
- What are Cryptic Studios and Jack Emmert up to?
- What did game designers rant about this year?
- Why do game developers dress so poorly?
- What crazy game did Steve Meretzky design at this year’s Game Design Challenge?
- WebWars: EVE sounds freaking awesome.
- Why is Age of Conan – Hyborian Adventures going for an M-rating?
- Why is GDC the place to be if you want to get into the game industry.
- Finally, we get all goofy after three intense days.
Download the show (56 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 71 (MP3).