Sorry I didn’t have a show yesterday as I was having “hardware issues”. But I’m back today with a quick recap of GDC 2008 days 1 and 2, plus a little interview with Spore
Producer Caryl Shaw
Caryl sat down with me to talk all things Spore
for a good half hour, so stop reading this and start listening to the show. Enjoy! Gaming Steve Episode 70 Program
- Game Developers Conference Days 1 & 2 Recap
- Xbox 360 finally allows anyone to develop for their system.
- Ninja Gaiden II gets dated.
- Peter Molyneux does his snake-oil dance for Fable 2 … and we eat it up.
- Gears of War 2 is announced and dated, guess the rumors were true.
- Jack Emmert goes off on MMO developers.
- Interview with Caryl Shaw, Producer for Spore from Maxis.
Download the show (48 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 70
to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3). Add
the Gaming Steve Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator.
Leave a Reply