Author Topic: Malicious Mastermind (A Ripoff)  (Read 19060 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Malicious Mastermind (A Ripoff)
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:32:17 pm »
First of all credit goes to Clayren for allowing me to steal his idea. There may be crossovers at a later date.  ;)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir,
Congratulations on hiring me as your Number One. I have several decades of experience in mentoring aspiring world leaders such as yourself, and have personally supervised a number of audacious schemes.
Now, down to business. My former collegue Mister Reinmarch would at this point insist you install yourself on some island at the back of beyond. I am not Mister Reinmarch, and have instead taken the liberty of installing myself as the new Boss of a small Sicilian Gang operating from a Deli in Retribution City. In addition to their front business the Mob also owns a small underground warehouse on the outskirts of the city, this will be our new base of operations. You have no need to worry about being found out, as I have diverted all profits from the Pizzeria for use as money for bribing corrupt local officials. As Big Tony says "They didn't see nothing".
Internal turmoil following the unfortunate and totally accidental death of the gang's former Boss has unfortunately reduced its numbers to 20 men, but they are capable and loyal. In addition I have sucessfully procured the services of the notorious Hitman "Vinny the Brick". He will serve well as Liutenant and Bodyguard for the time being.

Well, enough talk, to business. Here are your assets as they currently stand:

Cash: $100,000
Minions: 20 Gangsters
Henchmen: Vinny the Brick (Mafia Hitman. Immensely strong and resilient but not overly bright)
Other: 1 crate of shoddy quality cigars, 5 crates of tinned anchovies, 5 crates of crappy olive oil.

Here are your options as they currently stand:

A: Grow Mob activity in the city (This will bring in more men and a small but regular income.)
B: Rob a bank in the city
C: Rob a bank in a totally different country (More risky, but no-one will be able to trace it back to us here)
D: Steal a high-quality printing press from a local publisher and establish a low-key forgery racket.
E: Spend $10,000 to build a training room in the warehouse to turn your mobsters into more professional combatants.
F: There's a science symposium currently underway in the city. If we're lucky we might be able to make off with one of the experimental devices on display, or maybe even a whole scientist. (High risk)

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Re: Malicious Mastermind (A Ripoff)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:40:08 pm »
F!

Because my real name starts with F  ;D
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:48:16 pm »
F.

Although A seems good too. But still, F.

Offline clayren

• Dragster Diehard
  • High Blood-priest in the Plains of Insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 04:53:57 pm »
Tactically speaking, I would have to say A for your starting move.
So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell;

"I'm AS MAD AS HELL and i'm NOT going to take this ANYMORE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew&feature=related

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 05:21:29 pm »
Ok, A quick start-up update before I turn in for the night.
Good choice sir. I took the liberty of sending 15 of the men to reinforce the mafia's presence in the town. They managed to extort protection out of a number of small businesses, which should give us a steady income of a few thousand dollars a week, plus a $3k bonus from today. While doing the rounds the boys also came across another wannabe 'gang'. They were able to gun down the ringleader without any fuss and the fickle youths following him have switched allegiances. While they aren't exactly prime minion material they have their own sub machine guns and beaten up cars, and agreed to follow our professionals around until they learn the ropes.
The remaining five men accompanied Vinny to the symposium under cover of darkness. I am sorry to report they failed in their mission. Three were gunned down and killed by security, but Vinny and the other 2 were able to make it back without being followed.

Cash: $103,000
Minions: 17 Gangsters, 9 Wannabe Gangstas (Incompetant)
Henchmen: Vinny the Brick (Mafia Hitman. Immensely strong and resilient but not overly bright)
Other: 1 crate of shoddy quality cigars, 5 crates of tinned anchovies, 5 crates of crappy olive oil.

Here are your options as they currently stand:
A: Grow Mob activity in the city some more.
C: Rob a bank in a totally different country (More risky, but no-one will be able to trace it back to us here)
D: Steal a high-quality printing press from a local publisher and establish a low-key forgery racket.
E: Spend $10,000 to build a training room in the warehouse and train the Gangstas until they're actually competant.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 04:25:04 am by Krakow Sam »

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 05:39:34 pm »
E: We need some better henchmen.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 05:47:13 pm »
E.

But it is not F :(
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline clayren

• Dragster Diehard
  • High Blood-priest in the Plains of Insanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 05:50:51 pm »
I too vote for E. Our gangsters will be mobsters and our mobsters will be stronger.
So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell;

"I'm AS MAD AS HELL and i'm NOT going to take this ANYMORE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew&feature=related

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 05:52:54 pm »
E, wannabe gangstas to gangstas and gangstas to mobsters.
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 06:37:00 pm »
A and E ofcourse. It won't happen in seconds so we might aswell get something else goin on

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 07:28:43 pm »
A and B.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Lualmoba

• Zaxxon Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 08:00:24 pm »
A and E.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 11:09:22 pm »
A: Grow Mob activity in the city some more.
E: Spend $10,000 to build a training room in the warehouse and train the Gangstas until they're actually competant.
You need to start a crime spree, lowering the property values, then you can buy up all the local businesses.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 04:51:24 am »
A,E, and try to do D too. Free money issss Free money afterall.
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 05:19:45 am »
You need to start a crime spree, lowering the property values, then you can buy up all the local businesses.

An inspired suggestion sir.
I set the Gangsters about constructing the training room while the Gangstas initiated a campaign of vandalism, violence and terror. I have to report it was a resounding success, a number of local businessmen are anxious to offload their ailing properties at cut-throat prices.
A simple training room has also been constructed (I regret to say that inflation being what it is, we were not able to procure much equipment for the money we spent. Still, punching bags are good enough for professional boxers, so they should be good enough for professional ganagsters). The men are using it in their spare time, which should gradually increase their skill levels. If you so wish you can order some of them to train on a full-time basis to accelerate the process.

Here are your assets:

Cash: $93,000
Minions: 17 Gangsters, 9 Wannabe Gangstas (Incompetant)
Facilities: One simple training room.

Might I suggest the following options?

A: Buy out one of the following Stereotypical Businesses
1. Mr Cheng's Stereotypical Chinese Pawn Shop ($30k)
2. O'Malley's Stereotypical Irish Pub ($40k)
3. Ivan's House of Gambling ($50k)
4. Satoru's House of Suspect Sushi ($60k)
5. Thumbreaker's VR Arcade ($90k)

E: After the diaster at the symposium I have decided it would be better if we aimed somewhat lower. The local college is holding a science fair, nothing big league, but some of the finest undergrad minds in the state will be attending. Their inventions may be valuable in the right hands.
F: Force any idle minions to train on a full-time basis.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 05:34:15 am by Krakow Sam »