Author Topic: New Ideas for Ship Design  (Read 2020 times)

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
New Ideas for Ship Design
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:39:47 am »
Hey guys I was just thinking that after seeing all of the Spore videos over and over again and also seeing the great movie classic "The Day the Earth Stood Still" not too long ago Im beginning to become attracted to the idea of a new UFO design and Ive decided to separate the definition of a UFO and ship/spaceship/starship. The UFO design I find myself to become more drawn to is a classic round design or perhaps a compact "spacefighter" type of look (like the blue one in one of the Spore videos) than that of the large/huge and bulky ship designs that I will use in my star fleets. The compact UFO would be more of an exploring tool for me and the fleets of large bulky ships (which im almost certain we will have since we can have space stations) an attacking and general defense tool. Though I am still working out the final details so I can begin my blueprints. What do you guys think?

"gameplayer.com will fail" says Petike.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
Re: New Ideas for Ship Design
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 11:55:21 am »
First off, from what we know, you can only use one ufo at a time. You must switch off at one of your cities. No space fleet. Second, it'll be cool to see how the desighns end up.