Author Topic: The Yunimian Heart RP  (Read 16952 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The Yunimian Heart RP
« on: June 12, 2007, 11:26:59 am »
"As tensions escalated in Ulis, the struggle between the Heart and the Monarchists deepened. As of that point, the group had stuck to peaceful means, but to little avail. News of progress in Auyuelcliadia did little to put thier faith in peaceful methods. Frustration was setting in, and behind that, the will to violence that could tear the Union apart. Various other states that have long viewed the Union with envious eyes saw an oppurtunity, idealists looked on in hope, and monarchists were devestated as thier fears are realised.

The struggle could have gone in any direction. It was a period of turmoil and worry. Perhaps I'll tell you the story of what happened......"

///"People of Auyuelcliadia, I have an announcement to make.

The Union has recently been in a spate of debate. You may have heard of the group known as the Yunimian Heart, who had demanded the dissolution of the Nihilic Dynasty and the Yunimian Dynasty. The group, from what I have gathered, is heavily representative of the people.

This has led to debate: Should the Union support the stability of the present regime, or support the popular desires of the Yunimian people?  Is it the Nation or it's people to which the Union owes it's allegiance?

I wondered greatly, and understood something my father said once, "I was a monarch not because that is a good system to rule, but because it is easy to rally yourself behind a man, over a government." This present decade is not a time of crisis, and Auyuelcliadia is united enough. To this end, I announce my abdication and the dissolution of the UTR in favour of the Uinted Auyuelcliadic Republic (UAR).

Hullai Huq Marli shall be the first President of the new Republic, and no doubt will support the Heart. Let us hope that this situation can end without bloodshed.

-Your Queen and Servant,
                                    Jantan Tesilia."///

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: The Yunimian Heart RP
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 12:03:09 pm »
// People, I am Candidate-Chancellor Lahmu Saghoni, leader of the Yunimian Heart. Our motto: Strive for liberty, Heart for Ulis and the Colonies!

Our goals?
To end the rule of the Nihiili upperclass which has ruled most of the Yunimius nations since the Second Age of Judging, 1205 years ago!
To give everyone, regardless of lineage and race, equal rights within a liberal republic!
To give the States of Unity greater autonomy within the Union!
To finally realise the ideals of Raium Serhloni, the great philosopher who spoke of true freedom, where those who wish to work can work, where those who wish to help can help, and where liberty is real!

I speak to you as the Candidate-Chancellor, I ask that you support the Revolution. Overthrow the Nihiili princes who fight over the crown, and help us establish the Ulian Republic!//

gec05

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 12:16:57 pm »
Daan will be RPing in my stead for the Sombrerons. I may check in to RP as well later on.

Note: Image may not entirely reflect the appearance of this character such as clothing and anomilous body features.

Name: Cega Jhota
Profession: Local Ambassador
Race: Sombreron
Biography: Cega is charasmatic and sometimes insensitive. However, his flattering charm makes him an approachable negotiator. He is quick to moderate every dispute that may arise in hopes of inflating is already bloated ego. He does earn credit though for his skillful tact and is careful not to make enemies or fall into favoritism of any party. In his normal life, some describe him as an adventurous and sophisticated socialite. He enjoys attending many social parties, events, and ceremonies.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 12:36:15 pm »
//The Wexxian nation whishes to bring greetings to the Yunimian Heart, we hope that your efforts to spread democracy will be fruitful and without violence.

Best whishes from the Wexxian people and our monarch Elixe.

The Wexxians eternal love to you. //

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 12:47:12 pm »
Saghoni had arranged a meeting with the Sombreron ambassador. She had never met him, but she assumed Cega Jhota would be arrogant.

Saghoni: "Welcome, I am the Candidate-Chancellor of the Yunimian Heart. I hope we will get along splendidly."
Jhota: "Ah, hello. As you know, I am the official ambassor of the Sombrerons on your planet. From what I hear, you've organised some sort of silly revolution."
S: "Silly?! Have you never felt that the government was corrupt, old fashioned? I-"
J: "What I mean is that I personally do not see the need. However, I will be monitoring it closely, and make sure that any trade will not be disrupted."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 07:10:58 am »
The UAR would like put forth The Treaty of Vii Duex to the Yunimui Aristocracy....

"Following lengthy debate, the United Auyuelcliadic Republic would like to show thier support for the Yunimian Heart Revolution.

Of the Nihili Government, we demand the following:

-The Nihili Government surrender all powers over all government branches, be they military, executive or judiciary.

-That for the next 3 years, no member of the Nihili Government may vote in elections.

-No member of the Nihili government may hold positions in the new government, nor join for any party.

-All nobles, lords, dukes or other such persons are to be banned from popular government for the next ten years.

-All private armies shall be disbanded.

We advise the your comply and acquiesce to our demands. Fail to do so, and we shall take our next step: Bringing your case before a full Union Court. If the Union supports our decision, it will become a Union Decree and continued refusal to obey will be seen as an act of rebellion and punished appropriatley: with the arrest, and sentencing, of the Nihili Government and all it's supporters, and thier subsequent expulsion and exile from the Union.

As of yet, these are simply the demands of the UAR. It you comply, you shall dispatch a Representative of the Nihili Government to Vii Duex on the date enclosed to agrre to the Treaty. Once ratified, it shall become part of the Union Law and be unchallengable. Once on Vii Duex, you shall meet with a representative of the Yunimian Heart to hand over power, and myself as President of the UAR, shall stand by to ratify the treaty. We also require at least one other being be present to ratify things, and thus request that a representative of the Wexxian people be present to view this triumph of democracy.

Yours Sincerely,
President of the United Auyuelcliadic Republic,
Representative-President,
Hullia Huq Marli."

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:46:55 am by Mr. Consideration »
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:41 am »
//The Wexxian people is honoured. We will send a representative to participate in the proceedings.

Our eternal love to you! //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 08:31:09 am »
// And the eternal love of the United Auyuelcliadic Republic to the Wexxians, for thier support.//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 02:13:03 pm »
// From: The United House of the Nihiili Dynasty Branches
To: The UAR

Message: We see that the Yunimian Heart has influenced more than just our own people. It is our noble lines that created the Great Empires! We gave them many things, we even gave them a parliament, so they could choose us! The Nihiili Government does not acknowledge the UAR as a sovereign state, and will annex it as such! //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 12:37:43 pm »
//To: Nihili Scum

Your words are as nothing. You have left us no option but to go to war with you. As powerful as the Yunimuis may think they are the Republic shall easily deal with you. Patciularaly when we bring in the rest of the Union. Any attempt to 'annex' us will meet maximum force.

-Hullia Huq Marli.//

///We demand the Union step in and expell the Nihili traitors!///

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 03:22:07 pm »
// To: The Unrecognised United Auyuelcliad Republic
From: The Nihiili Aristocratic State of Yunimius Nation (NASYN)

You forget it is we who made the first Treaty of Vii, during the Rule of Kangor, designed to allow annexation at times when leaders are lacked. It happened before, and resulted in the Eastern Imperium. We added it to the Seream Treaty, and it was passed as Grand Union law. When the New Union was formed, the Constitution was amended, but not that part.

We reserve the right to formally annex the former Auyuelcliadic Kingom as a special administrative possession of the Nihiili Dynasty. The Personal Union shall henceforth be known as the Joined States of Aristocratic Yunimia and Annexed Auyuelcliada (JSAYAA).

We have banned all democratic parties, and disbanded Parliament. The Councillor-Lord, who approves laws, has been executed, a first in over 230 years. We also placed a bounty on all members of the Yunimian Heart, and have abolished Home Rule of the Colonies.

Yours Unfaithfully,
Noble Highness Ambassador Hermoii Nihiili Forlor //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 11:25:44 pm »
//

We do not recognise your claim as legitimate. Our soverignity is unquestionable. As your leaders are now to be expelled from the Union, then your territories are the ones we shall annex. Our troops will arrive to move on Nihili scum, and rendevous with Yunimian Heart Members.
//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 01:04:03 am »
// Oh, how funny. A little revolt. And civil war, how I enjoy those. We will begin the formal annexation of several border planets, ones that were our personal property some years ago, and from there, claim Banaqaq. We will plunder it and destroy the Library's, so in a thousand years, your history can't be traced back. //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 08:17:23 am »
///Idiocy. We ask the Union to begin judging.///

Public Service Broadcast...
"My friends, this is a time of struggle. The Union pulls apart, idealogues fight in the streets and our allies betray us. We must pull together. We must be strong. We must make sacrifices.

To this end, I have approved Representative Morne Huul's proposal for me to take emergency powers, and give extra power to the Police. To this end, The Auyuelcliadic Nationalist Front has organised a body of new Demcratic Security Forces DSF, which shall root out enemies of democracy among us. We shall prevail.

We are sorry to impose a curfew, and several restrictions on personal freedoms. These changes are obviously temporary, and we apologise for the decline in liberties, but these are difficult times.

The United Auyuelcliadic Republic andThe Auyuelcliad Nationalist Front thank you for your continued support,
Hullia Huq Marli."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:46:02 pm by Mr. Consideration »

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 03:41:25 pm »
// The Union refuses to judge us. How great! This is one of the reasons why the outlawed Heart seeks more autonomy for the States of Unity! //