15 (55.6%)
No.
1 (3.7%)
Don't Care.
4 (14.8%)
Bring Back Sim Caveman!!
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SimMars  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
SimMars
« on: June 07, 2007, 10:38:28 pm »
I made a Mars Base in the Sims 2. I want to show it to you  guys and get feedback. Please give suggestions on what kinds of rooms should these become in the base. Also post custom content links for futuristic objects that could be used for this.

Sim Mars Base Tour

Here is the entire base. It has 23 rooms (1 greenhouse, 1 water tank, 7 basements, 14 normal rooms).

Roof solar panels for power.

Central greenhouse for food.

Connector hallways.

2 Story buildings with stairs and basements.

The basements.

An underground water tank.

What do you think of this project? (See Poll)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: SimMars
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 10:59:24 pm »
I think we should prepare for next Friday when you get tired of SimMars and announce you are working on Sim Adams family were you fill a house with all the super natural type Sims which will last only a week as well. I don't know what will be after that maybe you will spend the following week on Sim Zoo maybe filling it with custom animals.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 11:14:47 pm »
I think we should prepare for next Friday when you get tired of SimMars and announce you are working on Sim Adams family were you fill a house with all the super natural type Sims which will last only a week as well. I don't know what will be after that maybe you will spend the following week on Sim Zoo maybe filling it with custom animals.

I almost did Sim Safari with Zoo Tycoon stuff. :D

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 11:28:57 pm »

Crap you bet me to it.

Actualy Hydro, I can't tell weither or not I like your idea. I kind of need to wait for more then 6 episodes to come out for me to know if I like something or not.
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P