How do we accomplish the mission?

A
7 (77.8%)
B
0 (0%)
C
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Fantasy CYOA - Epic Mythos of Rozmomastrod  (Read 1875 times)

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
The Fantasy CYOA - Epic Mythos of Rozmomastrod
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:51:45 pm »
The world of Rozmomastrod is indeed epic. From the cold, windswept mountains of Zareth to the dunes of Allas to the depths of the Ziril Sea, one cannot help but wonder what epics this legendary world would tell given a voice. Until now, this land's secrets have been seldom told, but now, I will bare the world of Rozmomastrod to all. Just pick a letter.

A) Rognor, the barbarian prince hardened by the frozen wastes of the North and empowered by Zues(sic), the god of lightning!

B) Apple, the apprentice wizard with a grudge and nothing to lose!

C) Ridley, the dashing rogue with an even moreso dashing secret!

D) Aeiaeiae, the priestess that lost her blessed amulet and would kill to get it back!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: The Fantasy CYOA - Epic Mythos of Rozmomastrod
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:00 pm »
I must know the dashing secret...

Is that a dashing secret in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Offline Neoteric

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:21:36 pm »
Can I insert a KoL reference here about hailing from the frigid northlands?
I voted for C. What could the dashing secret be? Something suitably dashing, I hope.

Offline russellmania4

• Tempest Top Dog
  • i r from teh spores
    • View Profile
    • Yummy Goode
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:50:26 pm »
Doesn't anybody care about Apple? He has nothing to lose! Who knows what crazy antics he'll get up to?!
You killed Harry Potter  >:( !!!!!
Yes. Yes I did.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 05:09:00 am »
Apple! He will kill us all with his iPods of doom!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 09:35:44 am »
The night was lit by street lights and a new moon. In front of me was an elaborate feast and Lady Helga von Pfoffland, her pudgy mass concealed by an elaborate costume. "I'm positive these vag- I mean lima beans would taste great with just a little more poto oil.", I commented. Von Pfoffland ignored me, focused solely on the plate in front of her. Watching food falling down her grotesque feeding hole killed my appetite, so I excused myself and stole into the wine cellar, desperately chugging drink after drink in hopes that I'd be too hung over the next night to remember anything even remotely related to the cow-like woman. After my fourth or fifth bottle of unfortunately cheap wine, I heard a dull thud of a shuriken hitting the wall behind me. As if by instinct, I took the projectile off the wall, detached the translucent slip of ninja paper attached to it,  and decoded the message on it. I had just recieved a new mission.

I took off to my secret lair in the sewers and donned my ninja gear: a tight black jumpsuit, a sword painted black, a few shuriken and a condom, just in case.

If anyone had noticed the guard's shadow, it would appear to be slightly darker than normal. None of the crossbowmen guarding the compound took any notice, however, as his routine patrol took him inside the gates. As the guard went into an uninhabited part of the compound, Ridley stopped following him. If anyone had been watching, it would look like the guard's shadow made a copy of itself and left it there, motionless, but Ridley was a skilled ninja. Wasting no time at all, he silently runs up to Master Mendezo's bedroom and finds him sleeping in the bed there. The goal is to kill him.

A) Stab him.
B) Wake him up and challenge him to a duel.
C) Same as above, only put the condom on his blade so he can't slice you.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:33 am »
Well, he's a rogue so it doesn't matter what he does.

Just stab the guy.

At the very least, save the condom for a nice bar wench.