Author Topic: Council of Doom! (Work in Progress)  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
Council of Doom! (Work in Progress)
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:02:15 pm »
This alliance is sort of a one-time thing to bolster resources for something I have planned...

The Council of Doom is meant for particularly vile members of a race, not an entire race. Members will be entitled to an equal share of winnings, considering the master plan does not go awry. What is this master plan? All members will receive a PM, as I do not want to post it here. However, all members must allow their resources to be used by the leader (a character I shall create specifically for this) to carry out the master plan.

If you have any ideas to improve the Council infrastructure, please say so.

Signups are open.

Leader
Dr. Ovaqin- A maddened Vexarion, who has extensive knowledge in many scientific subjects. He does, however, need resources such as money and equipment before he can carry out his malicious plan...

Members
Muostic-A Sherdia rebel leader who survived(and supported)the UFAC Sherdia genocide.((Look in UFAC RP for more details)). Is not above killing to get his way. He was in Beyon City at the time of the genocide and now has mass-illegal slave mining and trading using other survivors found in Beyon. He trades in all sorts of illegals and could supply small guns and workers to this operation.

Sir Frytak Pentile, an ambitious Agnoculus geneticist from a prosperous and famous family, shunned from his home planet's scientific community because of his overzealous application of the trade and questionable ethics, had decided to chart his own course for once. He'd been pushed and shoved through life (figuratively and literally) by friends, schoolmates, family, officials, etc. and now, he was ready for a change!

crwada, the only graid to have been given the name "unstable". he was the second in rank of an isolated cohort. however, the power was his, which was something the Official matriarch  could not fathom . as Crwada became bolder, a power struggle began. he won. the supporters of the old regime were openly rebeled against, few as there were. Crwada gained complete and fanatical support among his followers, he cut away from his race.  God that grammar and spelling is horrible...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:29:07 pm by Arachoid »

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
Re: Council of Doom! (Work in Progress)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 09:10:53 pm »
Muostic-A Sherdia rebel leader who survived(and supported)the UFAC Sherdia genocide.((Look in UFAC RP for more details)). Is not above killing to get his way. He was in Beyon City at the time of the genocide and now has mass-illegal slave mining and trading using other survivors found in Beyon. He trades in all sorts of illegals and could supply small guns and workers to this operation.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:26:36 pm by Little »
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:24:37 pm »
Phew. You scared me for a second there Arachoid. I thought the Vexarios were dropping out of the alliance to become evil.  :P

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 09:29:46 pm »
Phew. You scared me for a second there Arachoid. I thought the Vexarios were dropping out of the alliance to become evil.  :P

XD Evveryone who isn't a communist knows that Vexarions are lawful good.  :D
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 12:19:58 am »
Sir Frytak Pentile, an ambitious Agnoculus geneticist from a prosperous and famous family, shunned from his home planet's scientific community because of his overzealous application of the trade and questionable ethics, had decided to chart his own course for once. He'd been pushed and shoved through life (figuratively and literally) by friends, schoolmates, family, officials, etc. and now, he was ready for a change!

Still reeling from his failure as a scientist and his rejection from that specific community, Frytak found himself completely lost. He felt a need to belong, to be part of a greater Whole. From this feeling arose in him a greed for power and money, and soon, relying on his newly-found wit and sheer willpower, he ventured into the darkest alleys of his home city, the sprawling megalopolis that is Medior.

In no time at all he  had gathered around him as many of the vulgar cutthroats and thugs that he could find. He organized them into a powerful underground force, and while he himself conducted research and created new and increasingly effective (highly illegal) drugs to release into the black market, his organization began to grow.

Now, Sir. Frytak, once a member of the Agnoculus quasi-bourgeoisie, is the leader of an expanding empire of crime on his home planet.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 12:21:48 am by aligon »

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 02:57:18 pm »
oh! oh! is it too late to join?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:21:54 pm by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 05:42:25 pm »
Not at all Crazen. Just post a bio here and your consent to join, and you shall receive your PM shortly.
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 08:20:21 pm »
crwada, the only graid( serrated) to have been given the name "unstable". he was the second in rank of an isolated cohort. however, the power was his, which was something the Official matriarch  could not fathom . as Crwada became bolder, a power struggle began. he won. the supporters of the old regime were openly rebeled against, few as there were. Crwada gained complete and fanatical support among his followers, he cut away from his race.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:38:15 am by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 07:38:53 pm »
High priests of Juron and the burning religion(Kratokian planet)- Leaders of the Kratok race. Out mostly for the holy flame and more leadership amongst the Kratokian. Able to support with various kinds of metal and a thousand or so willing workers. Able to only work out of public eyes.

Heh short bio. Sorry to bring in my whole race but it's not like a group of Kratok worth anything is going to split up for planning doom.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 09:23:25 am »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 09:39:43 am »
i'm in too
Kroben Odyzer-An Anubian Brute left over from the anubian civil war, Angered by his defeat to weaklings he went renegade and disapeared with nunerouse heavy Brute weapons and a Brute Enhanced suit. rumors are he got into the black market selling Big(and illigal) guns. he has a huge structure even for a Brute(they average 14 feet, kroban is just under 17, his suit probable bumps him tp 20)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:36 pm »
Huzza!  Good times will be had by all!

Trosko Kenardi - A dishonourably discharged Kratairian Navy capitain, he lost his title due to his lack of consideration for any living thing.  He was one of the few Kratiar's who trully relished death and violence.  Completly merciless and manaiacle on the battlefield, he never lost a battle, though the losses on his side were almost matching that of the enemy.  He lost his right arm in combat many years before and since had it replaced with a cybernetic one.  There are stories of him ripping out the hearts of his enemies with it, mauling thier faces off, all the while laughing.  And so, discharged from the army he loved, and shunned by his kind, Trosko went on to breed *Joko's, one of the most ruthless creatures in known space.  To this day, he stil maintains a number of secret contacts within the Kratairian army, calling in favours and obtaining illeagal goods whenever he so desires them.

*((Giant flightless birds from the Kratair's home planet standing 15 feet tall.  Madennlgly agile, they can run at speeds up to 120 kmh and jump 60 feet at a time.  Extreamly aggressive and can easily split skulls with their beaks and talons.  Usefull as mounts if you can tmae one, which cna only be done through imprinting.))

« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 10:40:13 pm by martyk »
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 04:04:36 am »

scuvki chken - was arrested for mutating the vertic* DNA with terracell** DNA causing the infamous Terrovert*** which killed more tistan deaths than the dune war. When chased by the tistan police, He jumped into a nearby blast pod and was never seen by any tistan again.

* A crawling predetor that eats tistans for food.
** A 7 cell creature that can eat through mud.
*** the most deadly creature on Olica, the Terrovert tunnels through dirt into underground tistan hives to eat itself sick.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 10:52:11 am by blitzonator »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 10:47:32 am »
earth? never heard of a terrorvert
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 10:51:00 am »
Oops.