Author Topic: Schools out! (RP)  (Read 90550 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
Re: Schools out! (RP)
« Reply #750 on: June 10, 2007, 05:57:07 pm »
{{OOC: Yes, after being grounded for oh so long, I have returned! Can someone please give me a readout of what has happened since page 42? I'm so uber-confused. Thanks for puttin' me back in my snail shell guys!}}
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 10, 2007, 06:00:13 pm »
((yay! Arachoid is back! the lack of progress was killing this thread. but sorry. you kina gotta read it. its too important to skip over! ))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 08:14:43 pm by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 10, 2007, 06:02:48 pm »
{{OOC: I see that you qouted me in your sig! I may have to quote one of you guys... And I suppose I'll start reading it now... I do read at the college level, so it should not be too hard (my intellect is my pride, so please excuse my rampant chest-beating there).}}

EDIT:

I'm all caught up now.
"I'm daaaaaancing around the classroom.  LADEDADEDADEDA!"

"Hey, since the teacher isn't here, let's blow up the school!"

I leave for three days and you plot to kill hundreds of people?! For shame!

I was grounded, which explains why I have not been on. Someone hurry up and post, so I can get this rolling again. I have plans...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:26:58 pm by Arachoid »
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 10, 2007, 06:32:13 pm »
Ticlick turned to Zeno again.
\\So...Who's this Eric Gunner guy? Some kind of fictional character?\\ he wrote.

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 10, 2007, 06:40:21 pm »
 Mr. Othorie, his skin still tinted blue, walks into class, the after effects of suffocation making him clumsy.  "I assume you have behaved like a pack of wild Kreetli while under the four 'watchful' eyes of Mr. Tentacles? I swear, he is older than I am! And thats saying something!" he says, winking broadly, glad to be alive.

He then hears the baby giggling in Ristina's basket. He stumbles over to it, obviously having seen many young children in his life. "Ahh, Ristina's beautiful child! I permit you to take care of the child while in my class. The crying would most certainly become bothersome!" ::) He pauses, remembering his own childhood. "When I was it's age, I had twenty-two sisters and only three brothers! My parents were so proud when I was born..."

Turning away and facing the class, he announces, "We shall resume work opening the mysterious spheres today. Ristina, I advise you not to allow the baby to interact with it; it could possibly delivers minor shocks, that, while it would not harm a student, could injure the baby." The spheres then float casually to their owners.

EDIT:
{{OOC: Kreetli are wild pack animals like crosses between a Vexarion and wolves on Mr. Othorie's home planet. And pardon me if I seem a little sluggish tonight; I have not played WoW in a couple months now. Don't worry, I'm not one of the people who have let WoW devour their soul! If you play, send me a PM! I'll contact you on there!}}
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:46:15 pm by Arachoid »
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:57 pm »
so at least were doing something
ker though, returning to his desk (not seat). he would have to strive off his needs for now.
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 10, 2007, 09:35:27 pm »
Oh joy, the spheres again.
Telemac rummaged around in his pack and pulled out a small lighter-like device.  He held the sphere in one hand and held the lighter under the sphere with the other.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:45 pm »
Ticlick turned to Zeno again.
\\So...Who's this Eric Gunner guy? Some kind of fictional character?\\ he wrote.
Zeno:"Teacher,finally :D! Oh,yea,Eric.Oh,no!He's real,real like me and you.Leto's most known Monster hunter."

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 11, 2007, 08:10:53 am »
Zeno wasn't sure what to do with this Spheres.Zeno started sniffing and heat looking the sphere.

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 11, 2007, 10:39:23 am »
Roffle snapped out of his daydreaming as the class started up finally. However, he wasn't so sure as to what to do since he'd been out the other day for some sort of allergies he had. Apparently, he was supposed to open a strange spherical...thing. So, not asking any questions, he decided to go ahead.

His first typical folican instinct was, of course, to bite it - they like to do this sort of thing for some reason. So he grabbed the thing and just tried to gnaw on it as best he could.

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 11, 2007, 10:59:15 am »
Zeno:"WAIT!I don't think thats a god idea."

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 11, 2007, 11:42:39 am »
K'quaron goes up to his sphere, and thinks,

Okay, sphere, I've tried to reason with you.  But since you obviously won't open, I have to find a different use for you.  Tell me, can you  read other's minds?
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 11, 2007, 11:49:43 am »
Zeno:"I don't think so"
Zeno(slams Sphere into table):"STUPID SPHERE!!!If there is only one thing I hate!It's this Sphere.OK Sphere!There's no more Mr.Nice Dinosaurian!"

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 11, 2007, 01:07:01 pm »
Roffle's sphere delivers a mild electric shock.
Zeno's sphere simply turns into a cube.
K'quaron's sphere replies, "Puppies."

And in case you are wondering, there is a way to open them.

I also noticed several people are not playing by the rules; if you are going to refer to Zaba as father or any synonym of the word, you must refer to him as the farther.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 01:16:14 pm by Arachoid »
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 11, 2007, 01:19:37 pm »
"Hey!  Does anyone have anything by the name of a "Puppies?""
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT