Author Topic: Schools out! (RP)  (Read 90668 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: Schools out! (RP)
« Reply #465 on: June 03, 2007, 05:46:35 pm »
“You won’t get expelled, I will se to that. We will think of something!

For now, you need rest… I will get the nurses to give you a bath and a clean bed… the Doctor in chief is an old friend of mine, no worries!”

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2007, 05:48:54 pm »
"Thanks..I really appreciate it....."
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2007, 05:56:48 pm »
Lecko smiled, his panels flashed in green patterns.

“You just concentrate on the toddler there and getting better. If I may ask, do you have a name for it?”

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2007, 05:58:34 pm »
"Not really.....You see, I didn't tell the father about the short growth times....We hadn't really picked a name yet...."

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:39 pm »
“I’m sure that you and the farther can find a good name… now you must rest and be with your child. I will go back to campus and talk with the headmaster, its best that I’m the one who breaks this one to him, if he begins talking about expulsion, I will have some tricks up my sleeve… well not that I ever wear clothes!”

Lecko let a finger trace the cheek of the child before leaving the room.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2007, 06:25:46 pm »
Ristina spent some time nursing for the baby, then entrusted it over to the care of nurses. Then she walked slowly to the phone and whispered into it.

She caught Zaba's phone's recording system.

"Hi, Zaba, I've got some news to tell you. No doubt, you remember what we did. Well, there's something I forgot to tell you. Sherdia babies growth time is a day. I'm not gonna go into details of how it works, but now your a father. I'm phoning from the hospital. Love you, Ristina."

She then walked back into her room and slept.

Feneirdria was waiting outside the room for Lecko.

She walked up to him and bombarded him with questions.

"What happened? is Ristina really pregnant? Do you know who the father is? Is she O.K? Will she be expelled?"

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2007, 06:44:42 pm »
((My character thinks that Zaba and Ristina's... encounter made her sick, but he doesn't know about the baby.  And Jack, from now on you should always refer to the baby's dad as the Farther.))

Telemac pulled a crobar-like tool from his pack and went to work on the case.  Meanwhile, he leaned his mouth over to Zaba.
"Hey, sorry about the smoke bomb and all the other day," He whispered. "I couldn't resist.  But, uh, did you and Ristina really, uh, you know..."
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2007, 06:52:15 pm »
((My character thinks that Zaba and Ristina's... encounter made her sick

((I disagree! no one knows right now))
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2007, 07:03:28 pm »
((Oh, c'mon.  My character caught them going back to her room, and was harassing them.  It's just a hunch in the back of his mind for now.))
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2007, 07:15:54 pm »
Tchampri easily gulped down 20 Jystica and then used his skeleton chip to start the car up. He gunned across the planetside, swerving dangerously. About 5 mintues from the school, he hit a pole. Aftter staggering out of the car and swearing for a while, he hopped the back fence and recieved a shock. After laying on the ground for a while, some younger students in the school procceded to come over and wonder if he was dead.

"Wrong move...." he said as he wearily stood up. He procceded to punch three of them in the face when they advanced on him while the others ran. He walked over to the leader and kicked him in the chest a few times. After hearing a resounding crack!, he walked back into class and sat on the other side of Zaba.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2007, 08:24:27 pm »
ker walked to join the class
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 08:28:32 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2007, 08:25:54 pm »
Tchampri noticed Ker walking in. He glared at him angerily. His fingers tightened around the hidden knife.

He walked over to him and forced out a smile.

"Hi. How much do you know?"

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2007, 08:36:06 pm »
//~" I know My memories. I know  my assets.  I know my place in life, and I know that it's higher than yours"~//
ker slurred, withdrawing a little

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:00:48 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2007, 08:41:45 pm »
"I mean, how much do you know about Ristina and her 'condition'?"

Ker glared at him. Tchampri just smiled back. He'd faced bigger losers than this before, and one of them was laying on the field clutching his stomach.

He smiled,the beers effects evident.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2007, 08:43:18 pm »
 Mr. Othorie, ever the oddity, spots Mr. Lecko's now wrecked car while patrolling the grounds. "How odd..." he mutters. Then, noticing the vomit stains and empty bottles of Jystica, he could only guess that there was something up at the hospital (vomit means hospitalization, and the nearest area where Jystica can be bought is at the hospital). Making the low pitched "himmuuurr" sound of an overstressed Vexarion, he quickly scurried off to his own miniscule vehicle, and set the autopilot toward the hospital. Using his antiquated version of the cellphone (he is old, after all), a sleeve for one of his tentacles, he called Mr. Lecko. "Hello, Mr. Lecko. Do you know your car is totaled in the school grounds? I would offer free repairs, but the rheumatism is painful..."
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...