Author Topic: Schools out! (RP)  (Read 94125 times)

Online martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
Re: Schools out! (RP)
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2007, 12:37:45 pm »
"It's standard knowledge when it comes to technology that the red buttons are almost always for emergancies or something other important.  If we have no specific reason to push the button, I don't htink we should."
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 02, 2007, 12:57:17 pm »
Tchampri walked in, wearing a thick tyouri((think leather jacket)). He noticed Ristina walking down the hallway and frowned.

He noticed Ticlick writing a note. He seemed concerned about Ristina, too.

He thought he should tell him. Ticlick was rumored to like Ristina so he walked up to Ticlick and quietly said "Do you want to know what's wrong with her? I'll be back in a sec to tell you."

He then walked up to Roseko and quitely said "Would you mind going and getting Mr.Leckos car started? Here's a skeleton chip. It starts any vehicle. Warm it up and get Mr. Lecko. Tell him to check the girl's washroom."

He then wrote a quick note to Ticlick explaining what was wrong and ran out the door.

((Anyone mind me introducing another character?))

The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 02, 2007, 01:05:18 pm »
((I suppose he should have a proper Bio, but I don't think anyone has an objection... I think it's gonna be quiet today... untill I leave, obviously...))

Online martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 02, 2007, 01:12:28 pm »
"Um, ya I do mind.  I'm not just going to go around hacking into teacher's cars without good reason.  So quit being so cryptic and say what's going on." Roseko said.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 02, 2007, 01:17:07 pm »
"Don't tell this to ANYONE or you'll end up under the car instead of in it. Ristinas pregnant. I know because I can recognize the signs. My three sisters were pregnant so I can tell the signs well. She'll probably have a kid later today. And, I swear I'm not the father. You'll probably find her in the washroom with her friend, puking her guts out. So go get Mr.Lecko! Damnit, now!"

Name:Tchampri

Clique:Rebel/Punk

Personality:Rough on the outside, but really caring when the situation requires it.

Bio: Will always help someone in need. Almost always skips classes. Is failing almost every subject except Gym and Art. He is secretly a great painter. Don't piss him off.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 01:20:29 pm by Little »

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Jug

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Eat to live to Eat
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 02, 2007, 01:59:47 pm »
((Aaaaa , Nice to be back *reads over thread*.

wow.              I'm really glad that I have no clue what those guys really look like , otherwise I'd need more than a few bottles of Pepto Bismol.  :P))
Today's top story: 9 out of 10 Americans believe that out of the 10 people, 1 person will always disagree with the other 9.
-colin mochrie

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 02, 2007, 02:25:11 pm »
((ooc: should I wait for more class members, or jump ahead?))

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 02, 2007, 02:52:18 pm »
No need to wait. What I say goes here, and if they are late it's their own fault. Forge onwards, Gcool.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2007, 02:58:04 pm »
((OOC: by the way, if any of you didn't catch it, Ticlick writes on a datapad, which then projects what he jotted in into the air for the person/people he is talking to. When I say that Ticlick "wrote", it means he is projecting a message. It's just his way of communicating, as the Agnoculus have no vocal chords or anything like them and must communicate using complex clicking and whistling sounds, which isn't really compatible with most translators yet.))
Ticlick looked at Tchampri's note and wondered at the evolution of such an alien reproductive cycle. So the females get pregnant no-matter what they do, as soon as they reach maturity? he thought to himself.

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 02, 2007, 03:01:05 pm »
((I say jump ahead to whatever you were planning to do. By the way, I was hoping a teacher would find out about the problem occuring in the bathroom and give some certain people a ride to medical. I don't wanna see one of my characters to have a child on the floor!))

Feneirdria heard the sounds of explosive vomiting from inside the bathroom. She shuddered. She had figured out Ristina was pregnant and was quite concerned. She walked in and saw Ristina barfing into a sink. Ugh. She walked back outside and saw Tchampri standing there, grimancing.

He said, "Roseko's going to find a teacher. Bring your friend to the car."

He then ran into the washroom and came out carrying Ristina. He began sprinting down the  halls. She kept vomiting. He swore.

In the parking lot, Tchampri casually put on Yurtiri((Think really hard brass knuckles)) punched through the weakest window of Mr.Leckos high-speed hover car. He then unlocked it and started it up after gently placing Ristina in the back seat. Feneirdria got in the passenger seat. Tchampri got it warmed up and impatiently waited for Roseko to arrive with a teacher.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:14:27 pm by Little »

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2007, 03:06:59 pm »
(( :-\ I'm not sure you could just punch through a futuristic car window with simple brass knuckles...And anyway, would the teachers really use cars? Wouldn't it make more sense if they had something a little more futuristic or convenient for moving around a campus suspended in space?))

My Sporepedia page:

The Agnoculus:

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2007, 03:15:03 pm »
((Edited))

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2007, 03:17:56 pm »
((lol....ok.... :-\
Couldn't you run to the infirmary, or use a phone to call the campus "911" or something. This all seems a little extravagant.
If your friend is giving birth, what are you going to do? Break into a teacher's super-expensive super-hi-tech car, or call emergency services?))

My Sporepedia page:

The Agnoculus:

Online martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2007, 03:19:32 pm »
((Also, Roseko said he would have no part in this without knowing what was happening, and as he didn't know that Tchampri was going to break into the car anyway, Roseko would still be in the classroom.))

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 02, 2007, 03:27:04 pm »
(( *reads last few pages*......whait, this is all happening at junior high?))
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!