Author Topic: Schools out! (RP)  (Read 69927 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
Schools out! (RP)
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:58:39 pm »
Concept
In this RP, there are only two weeks of Intergalactic Junior High left; how do you spend it? What do you say to that Torpalian bully? How do you react when that pesky Vexarion tries to get you to "test" his latest invention? Will you prank that Naukal and pull the plug on his water circulation systems?

Rules
Time will pass through school (two RP days every real day), and "student's" actions will affect other students. Any race can be in this RP, regardless of political standing, timline, or anything else! This RP will also not have any chronological significance. "Tests" and "homework" will be given periodically, though it will not be graded as long as you give answers. Answers can be as creative as you like, as most humans probably know nothing of it.  ;)

Characters
All characters must be outlined like this:

Name: (pretty obvious)
Species: (obvious)
Clique: (jock, geek, prep, whatever)
Personality: (cheery, pesimistic, goth, etc.)
Bio: (anything extra you want to include)

You must also give a description of your action or reaction each post, unless it is just a comment. Actions/ reactions can be anything from speech to movement, to both.

Beggining
I will start the RP (at day one out of fourteen) when at least six people have entered. Once that has happened, I will begin as the teacher of the class.

Name: Mr. Othorie
Species: Vexarion
Clique: Teachers?
Personality: Cheery, with some sarcasm. Also very random at times.
Bio: Obey!

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: Schools out! (RP)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 11:17:47 pm »
I've Been MENTIONED!!! ;D

Now that that's worn off...

Name: Cakacer
Species: Naukal
Clique: Geek
Personality: Random, hyper, happy-go-lucky, Hard to tick off but watch out if you do ;)
Bio: Eh... Nods off in class due to inter-galactic jet-lag (just an excuse for my being on Pacific Time and still in school)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:12 am »
Name: Lecko
Species: Wexxian
Clique: Teacher
Personality: Cheery and good natured
Bio: Lecko has a very open relationship with his students, he has many as he teaches a vide variety of classes, his favourite is Xeno-Biology.

Lecko considers personal development and wellbeing to be more important than following an age old curriculum, therefore he always aim to nurture the strong sides in his students. Many of the other teachers suspect that he gives students higher grades than they deserve, but they have no proof yet.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 11:43:24 am »
Name:  K'quaron
Species:  K'jal
Clique:  New guy
Personality:  Uncertain, gullible, and timid
Bio:  Since his parents didn't have enough money to pay for his transportation costs, he was home schooled, but his father finally made it big in the business world, and he is going for the last two weeks to become aqquainted with the school he is going to stay in next year.  Hard worker, but K'jalian mental limitations bother him.  He has never met a different species before, or been in outer space.
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 12:43:00 pm »
Name: Roseko
Species: Kratair
Clique: Loner
Personality: Mostly keeps quiet but from time to time has differnet outbursts.  Most just avoid him.
Bio: Unlike most of his kind, Roseko was sent ot learn at an Intergalactic school.  His father said it was because it was important to know more about these other creatures, or something.  Whatever.  He could make Roseko go, but he couldn't make him enjoy it.  Apart from chemisty, because nothing says fun like blowing stuff up.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:14:40 pm by martyk »
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 04:14:16 pm »
Name: Ticlik
Species: Agnoculus
Clique: New Guy/ geek?
Personality: Although he seems mostly quiet, he is simply limited by his language capabilities (see below), and in fact loves to mingle and find out more about others. His species was just introduced to the intergalactic community recently anyway, so he has a lot to learn and report back to his home planet.
Bio: One of the first of the Agnoculi to attend an intergalactic establishment, he marks the commencement of the introduction of his species into modern intergalactic society. The hope of good relations with the other species of the galaxy lies in him and other students that are "studying abroad", away from Epun (the Agnoculus home planet). He only speaks in his native language of clicks and snaps(and would need some kind of specialized implant for it to even become physically possible for him to speak other languages), but he carries an electronic board and stylus around with him to communicate with others through writing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 08:13:25 pm by aligon »

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 04:24:24 pm »
Name:Fernierdria

Species: Sherdia

Gender; Female

Clique: Jock/Good Student

Personality: Shy

Bio: Has a huge crush on Zaba and Roseko! She can't decide which one to ask to the final dance! Her favorite subjects are Gym and History. She enjoys physical sports and learning about ancient cultures. She can be a partyer if she feels like it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:55:56 pm by Little »
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline BBsman5

• Dragster Diehard
  • Go Spore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 04:48:33 pm »
Name: Zaba
Species: Teerp
Clique:  Class Clown
Personality:  Very loud and annoying
Bio:  He tries to be funny but nearly always fails.  He hangs around Tikclik(Mostly due to the fact that Zaba thinks his native speech is hilarious). He sometimes hangs around Roseko and tries to cheer him up with humor, but Roseko resents Zaba greatly and ignores him.  He'll do nearly any prank as long as he thinks that it will be funny.  This has gotten him into trouble many times before.  Zaba wants to pull a huge prank on the last day of school.  Unfortunately, he has no ideas.  He wants to do something that will go down in history as one of the greatest pranks ever.  Will he accomplish this feet?

Offline Tavenknaughtlin

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Indescenant-wrath in a box
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 04:48:53 pm »
Name: Armithrius
Species: Sneckt
Clique: Party Animal
Personality: Loud, Fun Loving, Hopelessly Clueless
Bio: The first of his kind to attend a school off of his homeworld, Armithrius has edged his way into the social scene by doing what Sneckts do best; throwing massive parties! While his inborn need to satisfy his festive streak gets in the way of studying, his out-going attitude and protecting nature often garners help from some of the more knowledgable students, who see this seven-ton socialite as the perfect bully-protection. His great size makes it impossible to take classes indoors, so he listens to his classes from outside near some trees, which suits him just fine.
I have photo paint, Taven style yarr :P.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 04:57:18 pm »
Hmmm... it's a shame the corvala don't have compulsory education...

If I put forward a charecter as a teacher, that meens I don't allways have to be here, right?

-I may stay inactive for a week or two anyway-

Name: Tetno (pronounced 'tay-knew')

Species: Corvala

Clique: Student teacher

Personality: Often quiet outside lessons, often quick-witted but sharp tempered. Will leave other teachers and students to their work unless needed. Can usually be counted on for advice outside lessons (just PM me first ;D)

Bio: Ran away from home when young (just because you share memories dosn't meen you share dreams) and spent several years outside Corvala rule working as a soldier for other species.  
  Since the corvala are a rather reclusive race at the best of times he has allways been somewhat on his own. This dosn't make him any less popular, and his rarity saw him become quite an idolised member of his squad. He was a usefull asset in fighting species his family had fought before him, and became seen as knowledgable in those situations.
  Whilst spending a nigh stargasing, lost in his thoughts, he was caught by enemy fire. His memories flashed back to a similar experiance in his family and he became enraged. A large firefight ensued which resulted in 5 fatalities and 12 blown up veichals, with Tetno the only survivor. However, 2 of the fatalities being accidental friendlyfire he was dismissed.
  Directioned by a squad mate to put his knowledge into good use, he went to work as a student teacher for history of warfare. Despite his young age (he's less physically mature than many of his students thanks to technical advances) the joke 'history is taught best by those who remember it' was never more applicable for his students.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 05:23:09 pm »
(this was just too good to pass up!)

Name: Bo
Species: Torpal
Clique: Bully
Personality: Grumpy
Bio:  Bo's parents belonged to a smaller group of torpals who didn't associate with war, and so, as opposed to growing up in a torpalian military school as many torpal children do, he was sent to intergalactic school. His parents thought it would help him learn some better 'social skills'. Bo, however, has other ideas. Angered at his family for not letting him join the military, he lashes out at fellow students, often with little reason. Apathetic for his schoolwork, he has stayed back two years in a row, and by the looks of things, is going to make it three...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 05:26:54 pm »
because this is non-canon and therfore my character is unrealisticly portrayed (though still archtype personality) compaired to my real species.....

name: Ker
species: graid
clique: none
personality: cold, calculating, and manipulative, with a complete disconcern (not disrespect) of others values.
 always calm when in control of a situation, but if cought off ballance, he is socially awkward due to lack therof.

favorite class: chemistry
favorite food: anything fresh
favorite element: mercury
favorit pastime: thinking
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:21:22 pm by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 06:17:34 pm »
((Ooh, this is going to be quite cool.  when shall we start the RPing?))
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 06:19:30 pm »
Wow.  Interspecies fetishes.  That confrontation is going to be...awkward.  Oh well, since K'jalians are asexual, they can fall in love with anything else that can nurture their (if they are a female) child.
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 07:14:10 pm »
Alright, it seems we have enough contestants! Anyone else may enter at a later date!

Note to teachers: I will start class, then the next day Jack will teach, then Gcool, and then me again.

Mr Othorie scuttled into the classroom, barely on time. However, his tentacles grasped a large metallic sphere.

"Because it is so late in the year," he said, raising the sphere for all to see, "I thought we would do something fun." The sphere actually replicates and hovers to the desks, one for each student. "Your assignment is to open your sphere. You have the rest of the year to do it, though it may not leave class. Bo, don't even try to steal it! Alarms will go off all through the building, and you will be tased with knockout force for your species... Again, you little delinquent..." he sighes. "You may begin. Oh, and don't think this is all we'll be doing for the year!"
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...