Author Topic: Alien Scale  (Read 12254 times)

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Scale
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2007, 01:30:10 pm »
Gelatinous Cube.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2007, 01:35:06 pm »
 You just imagined it, therefore it cannot be level 10. The end. There is no humanly possible way to make a level ten creature from scratch.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2007, 01:43:07 pm »
A creature with 7500 shlibfwooblers. I just said it, I havn't imagined it. And I can't even imagine what a shlibfwoobler would be used for, let alone begin to imagine something having 7500 of them.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2007, 01:51:09 pm »
 But you have imagined a creature that uses shlibflooblers (spellcheck?), and you have imagined the shlibfloobler itself, though you have not imagined a use for them, nor a structure.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2007, 01:52:33 pm »
Acctually, no, I just came up with the words. No imagination at all there. Just 'cause you say something dosn't mean you've imagined it.

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2007, 02:01:16 pm »
Number 10 is Jurassic Park 4! ;D Cuz no body don't know what it is! :P Case down!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:30 pm »
 That movie is gonna suck so badly. Oh so badly. The only reason I shall watch it is to laugh. Besides, bird flu in America was last year's big threat to humanity. Like mailable anthrax was a couple years back. I wonder what will "force society as we know it to crumble... [and throw] our species into extinction" this year.
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Dinosaurian

• Battlezone Captain
  • Desert Reptilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2007, 02:20:25 pm »
Off-Topic:How do you know that ??? And let's stop with JP4!!!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2007, 02:27:20 pm »
{{Offtopic: ...Nick Harris returns to Isla Nublar, the location of the first film, and retrieves Dennis Nedry's can of DNA. He is captured by the Grendel corporation, which now owns InGen, and he is hired to take care of five genetically modified Deinonychus. They have dog and human DNA, and are trained to act as mercenaries.

If they can't take them out on their own, they must have Chuck Norris DNA, too.

And yes, GCool, I saw your joke about the Bicentennial Man. Quite clever.}}

Ontopic: What do you think humans would rate as to (real) aliens?
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2007, 02:34:50 pm »
((

And yes, GCool, I saw your joke about the Bicentennial Man. Quite clever.}}

Thankyou, I just figured out that we've been talking over 2 topics and I hadn't realised XD

I just looked on the wiki page for jp4, that was the second draft of the script. The first was the bird flu one, where dead dinos were turning up everywhere, aparently they have a new one, which is why their making it for 08))

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2007, 03:47:09 pm »
{{Offtopic: But it has been it production for five years now; I'm beggining to think that they either have not started and the movie will be rushed and suck, or it will be an awesomely mad movie but the plot about mutant dino mercs will ruin it.}}
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2007, 04:02:35 pm »
((they said they'll start filming this year for '08, and they've allready had like, 12 script changes))

alien enough for ya?

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2007, 04:03:47 pm »
quadroped, has a fin like one of those dinosaurs, and is a lizard.

The only thing going for it is a gun  :P
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2007, 04:06:13 pm »
It's a lizard? Lizards are reptiles and hardly chew their food, where as ^ couldn't eat anything without tearing it into chunks first. And I never said it was a lizard. The front legs are diferent to the front legs on mammals/reptiles.

It has skin which acts like a large eye, it has a rib-cage for a skull, it has a gass bladder, etc...
The fin is made differently, too. It's based of the Dimetrodon which wasn't acctually a dinosaur, but a mammal-like-reptile.