Author Topic: The Federal Union faces a dilemma  (Read 10063 times)

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
The Federal Union faces a dilemma
« on: May 19, 2007, 10:04:56 pm »
As stated above the Federal Union faces a dilemma on its foreign policy in terms of military conflict. We all know of the Universal Rights of Creatures (URC) that was created in a response to the extreme lack of interest and respect for the basic rights of the many many creatures that reside in our fair universe. The Federal Union adopted the URC as a second constitution (and yes we can do that) and encourages the other nations of the galaxies to look down upon the nations that are against the URC. The event that,you may be asking,started this push for URC was one that shocked the nations of the sector of the galaxy that the Federal Union and its allies reside. The Federal Union was approached by a creature group calling themselves simply S4. The group showed no thought of rights and the Federal Union was shocked at such a disregard. The nations surrounding the Union were frightened at the S4s actions and pleaded with the Union to help defend them. The Union did just that. The S4 were pushed back though not destroyed. After those incidents as well as the fact and evidence of current incidents of the same nature the URC was established and special task forces were formed. The grave threat of the anti-rights groups (such as S4) gave a new perspective on the different nations governments. It has been reported multiple times from the Federal Union Office of Intelligence Services (O.I.S.) that there have been attempts by groups like the S4 as well as the S4 themselves to disrupt the basic fabric of the URC. The Federal Union asks that any and all nations interested in defending the URC to please speak now and help in the defense of the Universal Rights of Creatures.

"gameplayer.com will fail" says Petike.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: The Federal Union faces a dilemma
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 12:21:23 am »
When was the URC created??? I've never heard of such a thing.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 12:41:33 am »
As stated above the Federal Union faces a dilemma on its foreign policy in terms of military conflict. We all know of the Universal Rights of Creatures (URC) that was created in a response to the extreme lack of interest and respect for the basic rights of the many many creatures that reside in our fair universe. The Federal Union adopted the URC as a second constitution (and yes we can do that) and encourages the other nations of the galaxies to look down upon the nations that are against the URC. The event that,you may be asking,started this push for URC was one that shocked the nations of the sector of the galaxy that the Federal Union and its allies reside. The Federal Union was approached by a creature group calling themselves simply S4. The group showed no thought of rights and the Federal Union was shocked at such a disregard. The nations surrounding the Union were frightened at the S4s actions and pleaded with the Union to help defend them. The Union did just that. The S4 were pushed back though not destroyed. After those incidents as well as the fact and evidence of current incidents of the same nature the URC was established and special task forces were formed. The grave threat of the anti-rights groups (such as S4) gave a new perspective on the different nations governments. It has been reported multiple times from the Federal Union Office of Intelligence Services (O.I.S.) that there have been attempts by groups like the S4 as well as the S4 themselves to disrupt the basic fabric of the URC. The Federal Union asks that any and all nations interested in defending the URC to please speak now and help in the defense of the Universal Rights of Creatures.

Thats because he made it up
the real saviour of this forum

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 12:53:20 am »
tru dat. But technically so is everything else on the forum or just about everything.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 12:55:34 am »
Made up as in it has nothing to do the current events.

If you had started this in the middle of the REDSTAR wars then you'd be, technicly speaking, screwed.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 12:59:34 am »
Hmm possibly but an insurgency is an insurgency and we must defend what is ours.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 01:01:27 am »
You have a point, but what people are asking here is: "What the hell does have to do with me and my _______ Empire/Kingdom/Union"

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 01:05:17 am »
Indeed. That fact that nowone aggreed and joined this group means that you just went into war with an unexistant group.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 01:05:34 am »
Plenty. Diplomacy is one of the greatest tools known to man. Good diplomacy can either start or end a war.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 01:09:11 am »
Indeed. That fact that nowone aggreed and joined this group means that you just went into war with an unexistant group.

Yes Micro, you have just turned yourself into a background Faction.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 01:16:45 am »
Background faction?

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 01:17:23 am »
Plenty. Diplomacy is one of the greatest tools known to man. Good diplomacy can either start or end a war.
What?! What's that got to do with anything?! Ah god! just leave untill you realise how you react with other people.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 01:21:31 am »
Background faction?

A faction who has nothing to do with the current events, so the work in the background.

What?! What's that got to do with anything?! Ah god! just leave untill you realise how you react with other people.

I too had no idea what was going on about....

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 01:26:28 am »
It was a response to your post about the Unions effect on other countries. It is true that I have not had a huge or large impact on the ideals of other nations but those other nations have had to start at the same branch that im at now. I think im making good progress.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 01:54:38 am »
It was a response to your post about the Unions effect on other countries. It is true that I have not had a huge or large impact on the ideals of other nations but those other nations have had to start at the same branch that im at now. I think im making good progress.

I'm at the same point as you now, no impact on me.