Author Topic: The Enlightened Republic  (Read 38011 times)

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
Re: The New Union of Races
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2007, 04:32:48 pm »
There is a 100% chance that everything on this thread should not be put into statistics.
"gameplayer.com will fail" says Petike.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2007, 06:16:09 pm »

Let's stop this right here. Don't post anymore about this. We ARE NOT going to get into another little argument that started the last war. Jack, please don't try to sway us to your ideas. We'll make our own (i don't mean to sound harsh)/

Cool your thrusters dude! It was a simple discussion. You don’t have to go to war over every discussion you have. The sole point of a discussion is not to “sway” others, but to exchange ideas and get others in return. If you do not want to discus then fine, we end the discussion. I’m sorry if you think that I was trying to force my will or anything like that, but being philosophical by nature; it is a natural part of me to talk and debate about things. It is not the first time people have taken offence because they mistake my intentions!

I wasn't angry or anything like that. I was simply saying stop, because this is exactly how the last argument got started. You suggested something, we didn't like it, we both went at each other in our own way and eventually a war started. I know you weren't trying to force anything, but our decision is our decision. While you can oppose it, please don't keep bringing it up, over and over again. It can keep happening and eventually it can turn into a full scale argument.

I'm just trying to stop this before it happens, something your Wexxians would understand. ;)

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 08:45:02 am »
who cares if a war starts, the wexxians are on their own now :P

but seriously, your arguing again.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 12:49:38 pm »
"Just as long as any war does not come to the Suntors. Believe me when i say this. Foreign wars have occurred near or even on our world.We have our own problems with our Civil Wars."

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 12:54:21 pm »
//Just stay out of our territory and there will be no need for war//
the real saviour of this forum

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 12:58:30 pm »
"Ill stay out unless i find a need to go in"

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 01:12:59 pm »
//Good, us Austians only allow those who are allied with us into our territory//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 01:13:52 pm »
"Ill stay out unless i find a need to go in"

That's not the best thing to be saying. When in diplomacy, always watch your tongue/whatever you use to talk. This could easily be taken as a threat.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 01:15:48 pm »
"Then perhaps your people might like to ally with each other. The Suntors are always looking for new friends and alliances are very beneficial for both sides."

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 01:17:34 pm »
"Then perhaps your people might like to ally with each other. The Suntors are always looking for new friends and alliances are very beneficial for both sides."

(Sorry, this doesn't make sense to me. Are you asking to ally with me? We are already allying with each other (the other races))

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 01:18:34 pm »
//I'm afriad I must reject this alliance, we barely know what eachother customs are, nor your possitions, an alliance just after the galactic ecomomy started to rebuild is very problematic//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 01:19:39 pm »
//I'm afriad I must reject this alliance, we barely know what eachother customs are, nor your possitions, an alliance just after the galactic ecomomy started to rebuild is very problematic//

This is only his opinion. It must be taken up with the other members as well.

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 01:21:17 pm »
to jos: (OOC: How are we allies? I never remember a Pact of Alliance being made.)
To Plank: "Hmm you may be right we shall send you a copy of our dossiers to you soon."

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2007, 01:22:24 pm »

This is only his opinion. It must be taken up with the other members as well.

I was refering to how he couldn't ally with the Austians directly, he can join the Union if he wants.

//We will send you one of ours//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2007, 01:24:05 pm »
to jos: (OOC: How are we allies? I never remember a Pact of Alliance being made.)
To Plank: "Hmm you may be right we shall send you a copy of our dossiers to you soon."

No, i wasn't saying we (as in us) were allying. I was wondering if that's what you were asking. I was saying that i was already allying with the others (as in Auyuelcliads, Yunimius, Urshans, Arkibals, Thoons, Austians...etc.).