Author Topic: The Funeral of King Cortan Tesilia.  (Read 11642 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The Funeral of King Cortan Tesilia.
« on: May 15, 2007, 10:43:18 am »
///Queen Jantan, of the United Technocratic Races of the Former Auyuelcliad Empire, invite all old friends, and a few old foes, to the funeral of my Father, King Cortan Tesilia. This funeral will take place on the moon Tesilia Mussa, in what used to be Kinta Moulon. When I say on Tesilia Mussa, I mean on the Space Station in orbit there. You may bring as many dignataries as you wish.///

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: The Funeral of King Cortan Tesilia.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 10:47:24 am »
// Sovereign Prince High Nihiili and Regent Prince Casmuet Nihiili Morr will be attending, and High's sisters will sing in Cortan's honour. A collection of generals to have served under him of Yunimius origin will join. //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 10:56:11 am »
Queen Jantan sat, in the luxurious lounge of the Station Remebrance. She felt not grief for her father, not any more. She had read over his notes and his final speech, which her friend Hullia Huq Marli was going to read. She realised that mourning Cortan was almost an offence, completing his work would be the only way to honour him.

She waited for the first guests to arrive, knowing soon the UKDF delegates would appear.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Online Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 01:19:20 pm »
//I, Ambassador Kuatak of the Tal'po, intend to attend and pay my respects.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 01:22:51 pm »
//Fantastic.//

Queen Jantan arose, eager for the first guests to arrive.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 01:28:44 pm »
//I, K'xora, will attend the ceremony to honour his life.//
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 01:38:38 pm »
Imperialite Huyon III of the New Forthi Delegation made her way into the growing crowd that mulled around before the ceremony. She made her way over to Queen Jantan.
Greetings. I offer my condolences. I believe we have met before, just after you sent out a message declaring your freedom. I'm glad that some females will now try to influence politics..." Huyon said, smiling at her little joke.
"I, of course, offer my condolences."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 02:08:25 pm »
High bowed deeply for Jantan, and began speaking: "My condolences to you, Queen Jantan, and the rest of the Tesilia family. I am sad I did not know your father well, I was born only shortly before his disappearance, around fifteen years ago. From what my royal father told of him during our exile, he was a noble man, and the first king to unite the former Auyuelcliadic Empire after the downfall of the Three. His technocratic views made him to be admired. I want to somehow blame my Nihiili clan for his death, since it is Jaraia, my distant cousin, who helped bring him to his death. Sorry..."

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 05:29:18 pm »
Two new guests arrived; king Elixe and his brother Zelato.

Elixe walked right up to Queen Jantan, fell on his metallic knees and bowed deeply.

Elixe: “Command me!”

If Queen Jantan didn’t know Elixe’s appearance, she might have thought that it was a cleaning droid that had gotten lost, but it was Elixe; the representative of the Wexxian people. In a position of utter submission; asking for an order.

Zelato too came to Queen Jantan. Not having any legs to kneel on, he tilted forward to the queen and spoke.

Zelato: “I hope that our presence here does not offending thee, they people or any of the guests. We bring condolences and apologies from all Wexxians. “

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 06:03:56 pm »
"I, Queen Vilek, Empress of the Peskitoriantais, will attend this event to honor a great hero. We will cater this event for free with anything you desire!"
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:01 am »
Commander Erak, leader of the UZW, walked up to Queen Jantan and bowed. "We respect all that Cortan did, and forgive him for the war. He was simply trying to protect his people. We mourn him."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 08:05:59 am »
"Your kinds words are inspring. As soon as the Urshan and Thoon delegates arrive, Hullia Huq Marli shall begin with reading Cortan's final speech, and his full last will and testament. The, we shall send my Father on his final journey, and my coronation shall go ahead. And yes, honoured Imperialite, I am glad to be the first female ruler of Auyuelcliadia for over a thousand years. No words of war here, these wars are done. It was not the Zakraa, nor the Wexxians, nor any other race that killed my father. It was the machinations of REDSTAR. All is forgiven, but never forgot."

Online Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 01:27:14 pm »
Upon arriving with K'xora, Kuatak stepped into the presentation chamber and took a seat, ceremonially praying to his gods quietly.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 02:05:49 pm »
A few high torpalian delegates quietly slip into the room.

"King Cortan was an outstanding man. It is an incredible pity that he could not be around for this welcome return to peace."
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 07:30:40 pm »
Elixe rose again and spoke.

Elixe: ”Forgiven, but not forgot… as it is best! Yet it can be far easier to forgive others than to forgive one self!”

Zelato: “We are here to pay our respects to the late King Cortan.

We loved him, as our ally… we respected him, as our adversary… now we honour him in death!”

Both Wexxians bowed deeply again and withdrew from the queen.

Zelato floated over to the Torpals.

Zelato: “Honour and glory, friends! I am glad to see that you; the true knights of our sector, have come here today.

You have always been the ones to save the galaxy from any trouble that it would get itself into… one day soon, I hope that we can find a way to repay you for all that you have sacrificed and done for the rest of us.

I hope that some of your people will be at my own farther; Axon’s funeral on Azuron… he always spoke highly about the Torpals… and one in particular!”

Zelato bowed to the Torpal delegates.