Author Topic: E-mail to Wright  (Read 7244 times)

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
Re: E-mail to Wright
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 04:54:31 pm »
Well, the game keeps track of how your creature is doing in other galaxies. So, when they get the message "Pikachuu placed in 3004 galaxies, Pikachuu exterminated in 3003 galaxies, banned in 1" I think they'll get the message just fine.

Offline Siever

• Fire Truck Driver
  • The Mandude
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2005, 03:04:45 pm »
  I would think he is a busy dude, and has better things than to answer stupid questions from yet ANOTHER fan.  garsh.  on the other hand tell us when he answers ;D
"THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS"
        -Tom Morello's guitar
http://www.costofwar.com/

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 02:44:31 pm »
If your able to send messages to whoever created the pokemon, you can just rub it in their face that you completely wiped them out from the galaxy

"Haha, I pwn3d j00 pikaj00"

As for this, i have read in several spots, that you get reports of how people are interacting with your content. as in whether or not they are killing them on the spot, or are bringing them into thier society evolving them etc with monoliths etc. so yeah, thats one way you can rub it in thier faces, is by killing any unoriginal species on sight. they should get the point when thousands(or one big universal report most likely) of reports telling them that thier creature is a virus being exterminated. as for me...i would have been one of those pokemon makers, BUT it was for sheer annoyance, so that everyone would have a fun creature to destroy without guilt lol. but my take on pikachu was going to be called ravagechu, with man eating teeth. lol. but i wont do it now that i have better ideas.but i would have made more then pikachu, but i like my original ideas better and dont plan on wasting my time with a planet of pokemon.

Offline vbGamer

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 06:11:59 am »
Now you know there's gonna be some kid who will make a planet filled with pokemon...

Anyway, I'm gonna find my list of questions from awhile back and email Will Wright.

Offline Haddeen Sol

• Adventure Ace
  • The proletariat are undeserving of my presence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 12:22:28 pm »
Oh, ye gods. I've been hearing so much about pokemon and all that crap, but I tell ya, how's it goin-ter be bad? Really, take a giant phallus for example.

It'd need to have a mouth somewhere, and legs, not to mention an eye or two somewhere. And expanding onto that, you should probably get some arms, and so on. And then, do you even have a giant phallus anymore? Nay, sirrah. You have a long and stupid looking creature.

What I'm trying to say is: I imagine Spore could probably take whatever cliche thing you grind into it and turn it into a genuine Sporish creature. Even if you do see a pikachu, it'd probably fit in, as it was designed by people that had no sleep for who knows how long, just like our critters will be. Now, I'd imagine a bunch of people would copy already existing creatures made by other players, yet all ye numb-rods keep whining about pokemon.

Everything will fit in. It's a big universe. And contrary to popular belief, Pokemon stopped being popular gawd-knows-how-many years ago.
Riot grrrrl!