Author Topic: A crash landing. (Corvala. Any race join peacefully)  (Read 1918 times)

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
A crash landing. (Corvala. Any race join peacefully)
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:45:43 am »
A small and rather battered ship spun through the darkness of space. With an unconsiouse passenger of the same age, a young and obviously inexperianced pilot flitted around the controlls of a ship designed for far more creatures with far more arms than himself.

Through a hase of sparks and smoke eminating from the panel and the equpiment above, a system came into view not to far away. A red light began to pulsate hard and fast, warning of a loss of vital gasses. Triun chose a planet at random and judged a rough entry path, punched the console and filled his lungs.

The skys above the planet were lost in a furious storm, but soon the dark clouds were ablaze. From the flames in the sky a lightning blue flameball struck the ground, leaving a large crator. Deep inside lay the flaming remains of the spaceship, from which Triun dragged his partner. The flames slowly died out from the water which would soon fill the crator as the two strangers lay at the top of the cliff. Triun did his best to recover his breath and revive Vic, ignoring a gaping wound down his arm. As Vic began to cough up, but still remain unable to move, Triun sent an unearthly call accross the landscape as loud as he could, hoping for a sign of life to save her. The soft blue glow from his suit and the lick of red fading away behind him were all he could see by as his vision began to fade.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 12:05:07 pm by GCool »

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: A crash landing. (Corvala. Any race join peacefully)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 01:04:00 pm »
Fisik dropped his mug of Derjunian Earthworm juice, the air had just been filled with a bizarre trumpeting noise.

"What was that?!?" She shouted and hopped off her couch. Her boyfriend, Guridik, skid into the room, still wearing his atomic safety suit. Fisik pushed him out of the way. "I'm gonna go see what that was! You stay here and continue the research!"

Fisik hopped into a large orange mech robot. Whatever was out there she was not going to be caught at her real size, which was small, even for an Omic!

And it didn't matter really, because the base was always nearby and there were plenty of doctors. They were researching a new way to create universes in test tubes.

Attaching the helmet to her head, Fisik's consciousness fully switched from her Omic eyes to the mech's.

She left the base and immediately spotted a red glow on the horizon, probably fire. She hopped up in the air and the suits legs buckled back, neatly fitting in with the back of the torso. The suit started floating, it had turned into a cruiser.
She sped towards the scene shouting at the top of her lungs. "Hello? Is there anyone out there?!?"
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:17:10 pm »
Gaining strength from the idea of hope, Truin liften his head to the call, seeing nothing but blurry shapes (which is odd for a Corvala, who usually have good eyesight). He called out several long clicks (roughly translating to SOS) as he lifted himself onto his front two legs and looked for the translator in Vic's bag. The SOS call also caused the suit to start pulsing brighter.

He saw the mech's outline touching down to the ground, turned his head from a blast of rain.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 01:30:18 pm »
Fisik morphed back into the mechs humanoid mode, and kneeled down, touching Truin gently. The mech had an inbuilt translator.

"Hello. You may not be able to talk to me, but you should understand what I am saying. I can see that you are hurt. I can fix that."

Fisiks mech had a small pocket lined with basic tools, and she pulled out a universal healing spray. Dabbing it on Truins wounds, and then she noticed Vic, and did him too. The wounds already started healing, at a superhuman speed.

"Your ship is almost destroyed. I am sure we can salvage the wreck and fix it for you, if you want to come with me..."
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 01:41:21 pm »
ooc: Vic's female, short for victoria =D Oh, and she's gonna stay down for a while... If that's OK? Also, anyone else who reads this; post here so I can update. S'worth it =]

IC:

Truin smiled weakly. He held the half broken translator to his mouth.
/Thanks you. Th-h-he car owned not by me. Several generations trapped. Screams at night. Survived and asteroid./
He turned to face Vic, who was visibly healing but damaged far beyond flesh-wounds. /Help her?/