Author Topic: The not that mighty but still worthy kind of off topic RP  (Read 4419 times)

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The not that mighty but still worthy kind of off topic RP
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:56 pm »
The triad noticed Phil slowly stop breathing.  They new something was wrong.  Mustering their thoughts, the secret they had cguarded for so long came into play.  Three brains means three times the power.  They penetrated Phil's mind, and followed him.  They entered a forest as one body (Hence one conciousness)...
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 10:24:25 pm »
Phil noticed someone new, he turned around and saw triad. "How did you get here?" Phil asked, but he didn't really care, he wanted to find a way out of the jungle and get revenge on the person that stole his lunch, or at least eat something.

"Look orange ball of energy, I need to get back to school. I have a huge test today and you don't even know how hungry I am.

The orange ball of energy replied, "Look, I will help you get your revenge, infact I need your revenge, it will be the only power that can stop the other me. " The orange ball lead to a strange acient tempel. The weird thing about the tempel was how old it looked, yet how much sci-fi futuristic tech it had.
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 07:38:27 am »
The triad, walked up to the temple, and asked the ball of fire what the hell was going on?
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT