Author Topic: The not that mighty but still worthy kind of off topic RP  (Read 4424 times)

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
The not that mighty but still worthy kind of off topic RP
« on: April 06, 2007, 06:38:04 pm »
 This will be a regular RP but wont have an exact story or huge concept at first.

Simple rules.

No god modding.

No spam.

Constructive post, but can be short.

Keep it realistic.

START!

"Why did you do that!?" Phily McGee was so angry and the big bully that just throw all of his lunch into the trash can. "Do you have any idea how much lunch money that cost?! Now I am going to fail that test in social studies if I am to distracked by my huinger!" Phily gets angry to easily, for the rest of recess Phil would be trying to get revenge on the person thast threw away his lunch. But Phil did not see the one who throw away his lunch, he only new that the bully ran away to to sand box ammeditly afterwards.

"Come on, friends that sit next to me during lunch time, help do something bad to that guy that just did that thing to my lunch." Phil noticed that most of his friends weren't done with their lunch either, but he didn't really care.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:31:35 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
Re: The not that mighty but still worthy kind of off topic RP
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:12:12 pm »
Meanwhile, in the admin building, principle Banks was on the phone. "What do you mean he hid it in the school? this is the safest school in the state! we've got privite security guards and dogs patrolling all night! I mean, unless it was an inside job I don't know how it's poss... Oh Christ."

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 10:11:09 pm »
Phil was very angry that his friends were not coming with him. "Look, I don't care how hungary you guys are, this guy threw away my lunch! That's like throwing away money! Or food!. Man, I wish our principal paid more attention to the students, then stuff like this would never happen. She's allways so secretive, like she is hiding something.
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 10:47:15 pm »
During this time the bully was busy throwing sand at other children. He reached down to grab another handful of sand to throw, when his hand hit something with an audible 'thud'. Stopping, the bully crouched down and cleared away the sand. When he saw what was buried beneath it his eyes went wide with amazement and an evil grin crawled accross his face.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 10:54:36 pm »
Phil walked to the play ground by himself. He had no idea what the Bully looked like, and he could've been anywhere in the snad box. He some saw some kid digging in the sand, which couldn't have been the bully. He deicided to ask some one.

"Hey you, in the orange," Phil asked to a kid in orange, "Did you see some guy through away my lunch?"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 11:18:18 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
A voice suddenly echoed inside the bully's head, both booming and sibilant at once in both tone and the malefic horror that dripped from it. The words were spoken in an arcane, twisted and even disgusting language, yet he understood them perfectly as if they bypassed the language barrier completley;
"I sense you desire power, youth.. I can grant it to you, if all you do is reach down and take what you see before you..."

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
    • View Profile
It took Banks a moment to come to terms with what she had just discovered. "So it would be in the play ground then. Yeah, the sandpit. Ok um, well I kick all the kids out and then we'll take it from there," she said as she peered out the window. Then she saw him. The school bully lifting something out of a small hole in the sandpit. by the time she was out the door, the phone hadn't even hit the ground.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
Phil saw his stupid principal come after the kid digging in the sand. Well that's just mean of our principal, can't she do anything else then punish kids for no reason?. Phil didn't think the kid in the orange heared him, so went in the sandbox to talk to him up close.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: 7's RP-o-fun!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 10:12:01 am »
"I am so very weak from centuries of hunger.. I desire the sweet, satiating quintessence of souls once more, youth. The more you grant me, the more power I can grant you.. I could make you great. I could make you a king, perhaps even a god among mere mortals. You would like that, wouldn't you..?" rang the words again, both aberrant yet strangely honest and plain.

"But I am so very hungry.. would you grant me just a piece of your soul so that I can regain my strength, young one...?"

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 07:33:57 pm »
While walking in the sand, Phil felt something odd. He felt a force around the guy digging in sand, the force made him feel weak and confussed. Before he could find out more about this strange feeling Phil colasped, and he was un-conscience.

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 08:57:36 pm »
Banks ran as fast as her stilletos could carry her, untill she ditched them and began to sprint, making a bee-line towards the kid and the artifact. she lept through the air to grap it out of the kids hands...

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 08:52:41 pm »
The triad walked by, surprised by these circumstances.  The triad had no names, all anyone knew about them was that they were triplets, and through some birth defect, had the same collective conciousness.  They walked up to Phil, and picked him up simutaneously with six arms.
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:39 pm »
Phil slowl feel deeper and deeper into his dreams. Finally, he woke up being carried by three thousand spartan looking people. They were all traped in a gaint ice cream bowl and they were heading towards the portal to the next planet. That feeling was weird, how it just knocked me out like that, good thing it didn't have any strange side affects. Phil got up and ask one of the spartans who through away his lunch, the spartan replied,

"I sense you desire power, youth.. I can grant it to you, if all you do is reach down and take what you see before you..."

A confussed Phil replied, "Look, all I want is my lunch, do you know any good places to dine? And I don't even want to know what that whole 'reach down and take what you see' thing was all about." Phil then noticed how numb and tired he felt, like he was in some sort of trance. For some reason he felt like he was in a dream. That was before the pirates attacked and the ice cream bowl turned into a soccer game.

Phil feel into the swimming pool head first. Because he was unable to breathe, phil needed to talk to the triad. "Hey you three, what's going on over here? I need a spoon to get out of this water, please help me."

Back in the real world Phil was mumuring in his sleep, "Spoon, give me now. I don't even want your knife, that doesn't help me swim. Please help me, please help me...".

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 07:45:27 am »
"What? That boy's soul is protected.. strange. I'll just have to take a piece of yours then..."
The bully felt a strange, hollow sensation suddenly, but soon noticed his hands were glowing, wrapped in fire. "This is but one of the powers I can grant to you.. the power to wield fire as if it were your own. Try it."

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 09:16:15 am »
Phil's only reponse from the twins was, "This is but one of the powers I can grant to you.. the power to wield fire as if it were your own. Try it."

"What? That makes no sense, I need a spoon. I don't even see what that has to do with what we were tlaking abut previously." One of the twins held out a spoon for Phil, but he could not grab it. Soon the twins slowly vanished, and phil realized that this was probable a dream. Then he heard a voice behind him, "Do not fear me, I am a friend." Phil turned around to see a glowing orange ball of energy.

Phil responded, "I don't know who you are, how could you be a friend?"

"We have a common enime. I have done much wrong before I died. Follow me, I can get you out of this dream." Phil followed the glowing blob, and soon the feeling that he was in a dream was gone, he woke up. But something was wrong, he feel asleep in the sand box, but he woke up in strange jungle with giant plants. "Where am I?" Phil asked.

"I have taken you to one of Atlantis' forest, my tempel is around here. Sorry, I could only take your conscience here, and not your physical body. This is the land were the story began...."