Author Topic: Xbox Live Marketplace Downloading Question  (Read 1114 times)

Offline The Dead Herring

• Dragster Diehard
  • Mmmmm grunge...
    • View Profile
Xbox Live Marketplace Downloading Question
« on: April 05, 2007, 03:24:27 pm »
Hey, just a quick question about the xbox live marketplace....

I recently purchased a ton of Microsoft points, 4200 to be exact, with the primary aim of downloading the Shivering Isles Oblivion expansion.

I was wondering that if my internet were to disconnect as the file is downloading, as is becoming increasingly common, can I download the file again once my internet connection has re-established without paying twice?

I heard somewhere that this is the case, but I would prefer to have confirmation before I start the download.

Cheers,

Joe

Offline Petreak

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Petreak's Graphics and Stuff!
Re: Xbox Live Marketplace Downloading Question
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 05:24:03 pm »
You won't have to pay again, as a matter of fact; it will actually take up where it left off when you sign back in to live. I have had this happen. So, if you had half of it downloaded, it will start at half and download the rest. Also, if you were to delete it from your hard drive by accident, you could even download it again under your same account and not have to buy it again. It actually knows what you have bought and what you have not.
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Offline The Dead Herring

• Dragster Diehard
  • Mmmmm grunge...
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox Live Marketplace Downloading Question
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:54:48 am »
Thanks for the response, I suppose it would just be like the system for the free stuff where once you have downloaded it a litle tick is placed where the price should be.