the sword that also works as a pen
the sword that also works as a pen, but can shoot lightning

Author Topic: graid  (Read 52367 times)

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Re: graid
« Reply #255 on: November 06, 2011, 05:27:15 am »
yea, well there aren't a lot of other planets out there to draw inspiration from.

what? oh you thought I meant...oh aheh

no no no, its an influence map, silly head. those are all the places that Earthsky is loosely inspired by

I made this nifty map. all the places that influence them, large or small, in one way or another.

I might divide it more later, but for now
red: coessus
blue: Joint clans
green: other
yellow: achara

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:46:36 am by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2011, 06:09:45 am »
Oh, I see! Space Patagonians. I'd prefer more Africa, but Cameroon is nicknamed "Africa in miniature", so I suppose that adds up.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 06, 2011, 10:45:38 am »
well, overall they just aren't really based much on any african region. the Middle east, Patagonia, and Scandinavia are the bulk of it.

No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2011, 06:12:52 pm »
sixth age

first journal entry:

This is the Journal of Greater Regular Echazla,  of thesoldier joint clans against the unity, written in the working script
I have decided, now that I have a proper place in Sesemet’ force, I shall keep a journal.

Troubling day. We heard the news that the great holy city has fallen to Caadusni's fleet. The strange part is, there were no survivors, either of Uthumasad or Alatolm. Our witness (from a far distance) says the battle began conventionally, but something happened when the bombing reached the chamber of the stone shaper’s carcass. He says everything was encompassed in” blinding dark flash” and a “torrent of insanity” surrounded him. After his “black light” passed, the city was empty and the airships fell from the sky. no bodies were found.

I fear for my beloved Recheviosk, and those I have left behind there.

last journa entry:

This is the journal of Grand magistrate Echazla, commandant of joint clans of Earthsky, written the written in the working script

Killed Keataus. lost seven of us before we decapitated him. Only lost two more after. Shot him in the back.

Fighting over. Journal done.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:14:23 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!