Author Topic: Linkin Parks new album :D  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: First single of Linkin Parks new album
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 06:22:16 am »
Yea Ive seen it on thepiratebay.org, but Im not gonna download it since I want the real stuff.

i alsow saw it on piratebay, but i too want the real album. and my friend says its hard to find the right download.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:24:02 am by xenomorph »
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 12:28:39 pm »
yeah Ive heard about some other band faking that their album was Linkin Park... never listened to it though.

EDIT: OOOOH! Im getting it in like 3 hours! I cant wait!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:21:22 am by Huckbuck »
@davidramnero

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 12:36:37 pm »
got it! its really a new style, but it isn't bad! ;)
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 01:05:37 pm »
Yea I got it to! Listen through the album and its really different.

I like their new style, but I think that the soft songs are to many compared to the hardcore ones, "the little things give you away", "no more sorrow", "bleed it out" and offcourse "What I've done" are really kickass songs.

Compared to how much I liked their other albums when they were new Im not as excited now, but I believe that this is more the sort of music you like more the more you listen to it.

All in all, a great album.
@davidramnero

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
Re: Linkin Parks new album :D
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 06:25:31 am »
Yea I got it to! Listen through the album and its really different.

I like their new style, but I think that the soft songs are to many compared to the hardcore ones, "the little things give you away", "no more sorrow", "bleed it out" and offcourse "What I've done" are really kickass songs.

Compared to how much I liked their other albums when they were new Im not as excited now, but I believe that this is more the sort of music you like more the more you listen to it.

All in all, a great album.

i couldn't agree with you more. i always have to listen a few times to an album before i begin to like ALL of it. when i buy an album i like some songs, but not all of them. same for this album.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
Re: Linkin Parks new album :D
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 07:58:20 am »
Ive listen through it again, and now when I know what to expect and can analyze the songs better I really love this album!!! All songs are good in their own way, the only song that Im not that sure about is "The shadow of the day", but I guess that not all songs can be great. That song is still ok, but the other songs lies between "real good" and "freaking great".

My favourite songs now are "Bleed it out", "No more sorrow", "in pieces" (this song is so great, cant understand that I didnt notice it first time I listed to the album) and "The little things give you away".

EDIT: What Ive done is still one of the best offcourse, but the others are more interesting at the moment since they are brand new.
@davidramnero