Author Topic: News for your Blues  (Read 289223 times)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: News for your Blues
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2008, 01:30:14 pm »
Martyk's story sunds like that of a movie.

You could make your family history into a movie and make loads of money and buy back your st00f!
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2008, 01:30:53 pm »
The advertisement for girly arts and crafts at the bottom of this page is filling me with anger...how can a sad thread have a bunch of girls holding up lanyards and bloody smiling!!!

yer right plank lets go help him!!!

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2008, 01:34:29 pm »
The movie will either be called ":(" (prenounced "Sad face") or ">:(" ("Angry Face")
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2008, 01:44:25 pm »
just read your life story, Kaizer.

I must say, that changed the way i look at you.

Kodus, for surviving.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2008, 01:47:11 pm »
I agree with Veraal.
Dude bravo, you turned out better than most people in your situation.
Just remember you got some buddies on the net :-*.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 23, 2008, 02:09:41 pm »
               Kaizer.

Man, if only I was there, I'd stand up for ya.

What's the problem with that principal, anyway? She should be neutral and not hold anything that might cause her to lean towards one party over the other. I also think that some of those people really need a good punch in the mouth.

Well, good luck, Kaizer. After College, things will probably have a turn for the better.

So, does anyone here have a backstabbing grandmother?
Yup, my grandmother on my Mom's side is a backstabbing Greek witch. I spent alot of time with her after my grandpa and aunt died, after my parents divorced and I decided I wanted to live with my dad, she decided she would disown me.
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2008, 02:11:21 pm »
Pardon me swamp but what a bitch >:(.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 23, 2008, 02:16:21 pm »
Oh nah dude, no offense taken. I hate that bitch, but I try to be nice to her, cause she is rich. I know its horrible to wish death upon anyone, but seriously I can't wait for her to die, maybe just maybe I will get a piece of 2,000,000$ house they will sell when she dies. After all I did spend the vast majority of my childhood telling my friends "I can't come outside, my Grandma is really sad.", but knowing she will give it all to me banker uncles, rich pricks.   
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2008, 02:30:20 pm »
200 people? Never had such thing. My year group is 27 people.
Graduating class at my school is 800....if that's what you mean by year group.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2008, 07:41:34 pm »
Oh nah dude, no offense taken. I hate that bitch, but I try to be nice to her, cause she is rich. I know its horrible to wish death upon anyone, but seriously I can't wait for her to die, maybe just maybe I will get a piece of 2,000,000$ house they will sell when she dies. After all I did spend the vast majority of my childhood telling my friends "I can't come outside, my Grandma is really sad.", but knowing she will give it all to me banker uncles, rich pricks.   
Oh man, it's much much more horrible if you were the one who worked for that sum.

My grandmother on my father's side of the family is a very colorful person. Cheerful, happy and always seems so harmless. Think again...

My Summer Vacation

When I was in the fourth grade, I took a vacation in my home province. All seemed to be going well, until...

When we first arrived at her house, we carried our luggage to a vacant room and locked it. Afterwards, we had lunch and then went to the beach. When we finally went back home, something strange happened. Our food was gone! One whole box of canned tuna for goodness sake! Whats more, the door was locked until we got back. How convenient. It was only after inspecting the room that I realized there was a trapdoor leading to the basement! They're good at this. And so, our first day ended.

On our second day there, we went to the mountains, or specifically, the mango plantations there that she owns. It took us about three hours to get there and three hours back. But it was worth it, since there was a really great view of the entire area from above. Plus, I was able to see the two-hundred or so mango trees that were there, which was only a fraction of the entire mango farm of about one-thousand or so trees. Well anyway, we were now back at the house. My brother decided to spend the rest of the day on the beach, and so we went there. Unfortunately, when we got home, all of our clothes "disappeared", though it was obvious that they stole it. And so, our second day there ended. Did I mention that I haven't eaten lunch and dinner yet? And that my finger got stuck on the door, and whose nail was subsequently crushed, much to my evil grandmother's delight. She was like, "ok.". My fingernail fell off, and she didn't even show any sympathy?! Come on! After getting my finger treated at the local hospital, I finally went to bed, with a broken finger and an empty stomach.

Finally, it was my third and last day in this place. Yes, I must admit everyone here is very nice and friendly, except for the ones at the house, ironically. After going to the beach for one last time, we packed our things and went to the airport, back to Manila. I really never expected it to be like this. It was more like a form of punishment than a vacation. Anyways, I steel feel very thankful for getting out of that place alive. They had three days to try and assassinate us, thankfully they didn't do it. Yes, they'll go as far as to kill me. That's how much they hate my mother's side of the family.

Well, that's it for now. I swear this is not the worst that she did. She is F-R-E-A-K-I-N horrible, and that's putting it very nicely. Unfortunately, I can't type it down now, because I have to go to school (enrollment). See you guys later.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 23, 2008, 07:50:21 pm »
I would say that my chances of ever becoming popular in any group died when I was in preschool.  Now I know what was meant, but when, as an impressionable toddler, I was told not to talk to strangers, and that strangers would attempt to hurt me, and that a stranger was "anyone I didn't know", I purposefully killed off the social parts of my brain to save my life.  Now that I know what was meant, I try unsuccesfully to revive them.  But I'll never be the same again.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2008, 08:07:01 pm »
*Yuu's Story*

I must say I'm sorry to hear you have an evil grandmother.  I've always had much love from my grandmother and step-grandmother (as my real grandmother on that side died before I was born, as said in the previous story)

On thing I noted is when you lost you nail.  You went to the hospital for that?  I've lost... 4 now I think.  One in a door, one to horrible infection, one to prolonged wet conditions and one, I have no idea.  I'm worried another might be going soon.  Bad toe infection, my shoes are too tight.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2008, 08:12:13 pm »
Try different fabrics. Some socks allow for better air circulation, and can really help reduce the effects of sweat in feet. Plus, try bulldog-type shoes, they're more comfortable, imo. Also, try and not wear socks as much as possible so your feet gets better blood circulation.

I hope that helps. :)

EDIT:

TTT, try joining clubs in school. But only choose the one that you really like. There's a large chance you'll meet someone who you'll feel comfortable there. Or you could try and talk to the others on IRC and start building your strength up from there. :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:16:58 pm by Yuu »

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 24, 2008, 03:14:54 am »
Kodus, for surviving.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kang.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2008, 05:58:36 am »
EDIT:

TTT, try joining clubs in school. But only choose the one that you really like. There's a large chance you'll meet someone who you'll feel comfortable there. Or you could try and talk to the others on IRC and start building your strength up from there. :)
Actually, I recently have gotten loads more respect since I skipped two grades due to academic achievement.  My previous classmates now think I'm amazing and commonly talk to me, and my new classmates are very friendly- well, all of them except the one thats doing really poorly and doesn't need to be reminded that someone two years younger is better at school than him.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.