Poll

what genre should our next movie be?

Action
Horror
Sci-fi
Romance
Comedy

Author Topic: Gamingsteve Productions episode 14! [2011!]  (Read 30902 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Gamingsteve Productions episode 14! [2011!]
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:08:08 am »
as you know flames tried to make a fun topic about the movies...and i didnt work out

so i thought i would make one but i wont only show the movies but i will show the park and actors to...and you can be an actor

i will start a new movie park called gamingsteve productions and build it up to a large studio
it starts in 1920...movies arnt really popular then and there isnt really talent yet (and black/white movies that dont make sence  ::) )

i wont make every movie myself and i will probably wont show any computer made movies just because they are lame etc.

but the movies that i will make can be improved by you guys and i will show it when its done

post here if you want to be ''in'' the game and choose if you want to be a actor or director ^^
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:03:07 am by Celdur »

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: Gamingsteve Productions
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:04 am »
I want to be in as an actor! But I dont have the Movies anymore, uninstalled it, so at the moment I cant create my character. BTW, are you even able to export actors in The Movies?
@davidramnero

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 09:14:57 am »
you can download it for free...but that takes a while...so ill make one if its ok?

That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 09:17:54 am »
Ok, you can base it on my sim in the Gaming Steve Sim House, he looks quite like me, but not exactly since my ze Sims skillz isnt that good. This project could actually be quite fun if its done properly..
@davidramnero

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 09:46:23 am »
ok i made you...i didnt really got into the face and stuff but i made it a lil bit like you...blond and stuff

your skills i made by looking at your personality...like your good at comedy and your hard to anger :P

so now you are the 1st actor of gamingsteve productions...now ill need a director to...shall i make 1 director me?

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 09:53:02 am »
Offcourse you should be ZHE b0s$, cause you are the one who runs the project!

Thanks for puting me in the game! This will be fun to watch. I think Im starting to fall in love with sim projects like this, Sim Caveman and Gaming Steve Sim House, they are just so entertaining! And its bringing the forum members together. Thumbs up!
@davidramnero

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 10:12:10 am »
I wouldnt mind being in. I dont have the movies but this sounds awsome. If I could be an actor that would be great. (P.S. Im more of an action movie guy)

p.s. I got dibs on the badass guy,who can own everyone with Tommy Guns and his amazing physical skills.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 10:54:03 am by Durgon »
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:42 am »
Dibs on evil mad scientist.

Offline Thargor

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Midnight Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 10:55:33 am »
Dibs on bumbling side-kick for buddy films and comedies  :P

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 10:59:28 am »
ok episode 1!

...hmm...the images are gone...it will never hapen again im sure  :-\

welcome to the studio! you may have noticed i have hired me and huck and we have stupid hats...because they are so hip in the 20`s

here is where the scripts are writen and crew is hired...and more stuff
it will expand allot in the future because movies where not so popular in the 20`s it was all about theater

this are the sets...it still isnt much...a western bar a stage and a space ship that looks more like a submarine from the inside

here we are making our very first movie! its a comedy and huck is very good at that
i will try to put those hats of there heads because they really make it hard to see who is who

yeah...thats how bad it looks...but huck is doing good

here is how the media liked the movie...seems like im not a good director  ;D
well it is a good rating for a first movie

durgon i added you to the actors and you will be in the next action movie!
and i forgot to save the images as PNG...so it took long to upload  :-\

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 09:57:59 am by Celdur »

Offline Thargor

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Midnight Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 11:00:53 am »
Ah well, if you decide you can add me just base it vaguely on my avatar  :P If not I'll read the thread anyway

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
Re: Gamingsteve Productions episode 1
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 11:07:18 am »
Hahaha! This is great!  :D The comment about your directing skills actually cracked me up! Its nice to see me in it, even though It doesnt look very much like me. I was surprised that you got this started so fast, this is really something Im looking forward to see evolve!
@davidramnero

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 11:11:47 am »
thanks huck ;D

i did give him the hair that fited you but it chansed to something difrent somehow...

and thargor you are in now...and you look like your avatar...a black guy with a beard and that weird hair style! just like you wanted :P

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 11:15:14 am »
The only thing that I think you could change is that Huck has brown hair, my hair is more blondish. Even though you said in a post earlier that you made me blonde it looks like my hair is brown, is this just my eyes playing tricks on me?
@davidramnero

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 11:26:06 am »
Looks great dude, I never knew the movies was actually this awsome as Ive never done research on it. Might have too check it out. Just too let you know I have a photo in the photo album if you wanna take a look.

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2966.480

Cant wait too see your next movie looks good. But is there anyway too put the videos up on youtube or something like Lady M does when certain events happen in the sims?
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals