Author Topic: WHAA?! Gec made a NEW Creature?  (Read 10256 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: WHAA?! Gec made a NEW Creature?
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 07:27:17 am »
Very nice pictures. Makes me want to see more of the architecture.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 10:03:43 am »

So when do we get to find out what these guys are!?  It's really irking me but I'm guessing that their called Viberds?  ;D

Offline Camdoggery

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Get outta heeeeeere.
    • View Profile
    • www.camdoggery.deviantart.com
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 11:16:50 am »
Awsome, the colors compliment themselves pretty well. People sure love the facial appendages. Feeder arms. :D

gec05

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 10:44:50 pm »
So when do we get to find out what these guys are!?  It's really irking me but I'm guessing that their called Viberds?  ;D

Hey! No peeking... ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 11:06:51 pm by Eligecos »

gec05

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 08:30:21 pm »
Finally, an update...

This is a more revised and detailed model of Pegadonic architecture. Note: Colors are not final, it is just a metalic color to show texture and depth.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:20:37 pm by Eligecos »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 08:33:10 pm »
sweet
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 09:24:05 pm »
*mandible detaches from cranium and falls to ground*

...waaaooh...sweeet.

Well so long for my mushroom sprout building *scrunches up paper*

Offline Lualmoba

• Zaxxon Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 09:39:49 pm »
I can't see the picture.

gec05

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 04:20:50 pm »
Fixed. :)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2007, 04:46:21 pm »
Mushroom shaped ...

gec05

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 07:55:28 pm »

Pegadon Zealics are highly ranked in modern society. They are said to be the descendants of the ancient philosophers who were visited by the mysterious, monolithic race. They are the bearers of the great knowledge that was passed on by their ancestors to continue the path of their glorious golden civilization. Their duty is to uphold morals and ideologies of each city and district. They also are responsible for the approval of any new ordinances, projects, and governmental comissions. On very rare occasions, they hold a presigious gathering of Zealics and is a coveted privilage for cities to host them. It's even more privilaged to even become part of it's audience. The apparel you see illustrated here is a very think and dense cashmire cloth with bright, glowing glyphs that vary for each Zealic. Their attire is purposely made to blind their main two eyes for it has a special meaning. It is to help the Zealics to focus their ideas and visions from their telescopic eye for it allows them to peer deeper and farther into another person or matter. Thus, they are able to judge not on mere outward appearance but on what is in one's heart and soul.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 03:52:39 pm by Eligecos »

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2007, 08:36:38 pm »
Wow. I'm really liking the style of this creature. The cloth thing on the last one looks nice on it and the info is cool as well.  ;)

gec05

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2007, 10:08:37 pm »
Drawing fan art now.Hope you like it ^^

Hey Flames, are you even still making it?

If anyone else is interested I'd love to see some fan art. Feel free to do so.

gec05

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 07:52:03 pm »
Now for a geography lesson. ;D

The planet's terrain is far from ordinary. The map of the planet closely represents the sharp contrast of elevation on Neo. Dark green areas are dense and wet; generally marshy terrain. This area is constantly flooded during storms. One step up is the low plateu level. This is the perfered habitat of the Pegadons and is not as dense as the level below. The flats of this plateu are dotted with rolling low hills with some clearings of fields here and there. Forests also spread across this area. Another sharp step up is the high level plateu. These areas are two times higher than the level below. Fewer cities settle in this area but it has a high demand in real estate for rich communities. Views of the terrain below are beautiful on these flats. The last level up are mountainous regions. Few venture here as they are considered both sacred and treacherous. Ice caps can also be seen on it's peaks.

Neo also has an underworld below it's surface. There is only one great canyon that penetrates the sea level of the planet. It is also the only known entrance into the flooded underworld from the surface. This is where most of the flood waters drain into. The waters return to the surface from geysers high atop the mountains that follow the fault line to the canyon. The caverns spread across the planet connecting to uncharted entrances below the sea. There are also underground pockets that are only accessible through the flooded caverns. Volcanic vents are also in these caverns where they connect to the planet's mantle but there are only two of them which are extremely isolated deep into the caverns.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2007, 07:57:38 pm »
wow, sounds like a cool planet you've got set up.  Does anything live in the flooded caverns?
Probably not a Goat, either.