Author Topic: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)  (Read 9477 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 03:10:26 am »
One by one, the Yunimian-produced warheads were detonating, and the central core of the station disintegrated. Mesj and the Grand Inquisitor had made it out relatively safely, but he would need to leave his Uncle in order to rejoin with the rest. He thanked Juna for his space pod, and he would plan on escaping the Inquisition vessel through the airlock. If only the rest would make it out alive though...

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:17 am »
"I say we 'investigate' the scientists, then steal the documents. It's all Banaqaqian Worm Gravy!"
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2007, 04:07:30 am »
“Very well”. Nanio drew his handgun and was aiming to shot, and then Satia shoved him and threw a grenade into the elevator. *Zap, the sonic grenade immediately caused all 7 of them to fall on the floor unconsciously. “Why did you do that for?”. “We had no other option, now help me get those six out of here. We will try to investigate the scientist on the way out of here. “And what are we going to say to guards down in the lower quarters?”. “Don’t know, but we better think of something as we are almost there”.

The elevator door opened, the group stepped out of the door and started walking towards the heavily armed RedStar guards who seemed quite professional although everything was blowing up all around them.

“Welcome to section A2, how can I help?”