Author Topic: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)  (Read 9465 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 01:03:47 pm »
"I speak little, and I apologise. I have found it is often better to keep ones head down, in silence. I bear scars as testimony against being outspoken.

My skills? I have been involved in guerilla warafare for years. I have performed assassinations, sabotage, ambushes, and bona fide combat missions. Our races have long been friends in freedom, and REDSTAR threatens this. I've been fighting them with the Technocrats, and I could you in contact with the Technocrats and UTR resistance, should we ever enter Auyuelcliad-owned space.

I am ready to help you find the Royal Family, and bolster the revolution here."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 04:05:04 am »
“Silence is indeed a wise act in some of the cases, but you have nothing to hide here, this is one of the last places you can speak freely”.  Now it is time for the others to intrdocue themselves:

“I am commander Nanio, an ex-commander in the GUM flee. I will be the one commanding this small group. My main skills are managing and both tactical and stratigical combat”.

“I am Agent Satia the Thoon”, said the female Thoon. “My father was a agent in the imperial secret service back in the days the Thoons were Urshan citizens. I did a few personal jobs both for the Urshan Empire and the Thoon Republic back in the days, but lately because of all the governmental chaos I moved to the underdogs helping restore the old order of things. My main skills are assissaination demolition spying and document thivery”.

The old cyborg turned his head up started talking: “Greetings, I am commander Jarto, and as you can see I am a cyborg. I lost my original legs and jaw back in the war against the Labor. I knew his majesty Shio Nihon personally as I served under him back in his training days. I am eager to find him as I am sure he could restore things, and although I have great respect towards his son Fandion I think he is still too young to rule”.

The FFR leader: “Very well, any of you have questions before the discussion about the action itself shall begin?”   

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 11:10:08 am »
"What is our rough plan of action?"
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 03:40:20 pm »
“Indeed a good question. Generally we have three primary suspects: The RedStar, the Urshan democrats and the Alliance. We would choose who is the most reasonable suspect and start there, if we suspect the Red Star you would be sent undercover to one of their facilities. If we suspect the Urshan democrats you would be sent to investigate the late Kato’s apartment to see what you can discover. If we suspect the Alliance you would be sent as suggested to study the Licentia debris. Lets hear what each of you thinks”.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 09:33:03 am »
it is most probably the alliance, the redstar are niot at a point of kidanpping at the momment

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 09:54:08 am »
"What does the rest of you thinks? Please hurry friends, times are dark and if we would not act quickly there are rumors new heirs might gain rule. Or worst case, the Urshans would remain under RedStar control forever".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 10:30:05 am »
"The heir to the Ulian crown, the Yunimius Bjin Nihiili Gundiil and his wife, give their support. Their court-in-exile planet is safe for any FFR activities, and is probably nearer to any location than other possibilities."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 10:33:43 am »
"I suspect the Alliance or the Democrats. I know little of REDSTAR."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 10:37:08 am »
“We are happy to see the support to the FFR is growing, we welcome any help especially one from our friends. I think it is clear we must act now therefore there is no more time for debates. The small task force including everyone in this room except the FFR leader (who in case you wonder those not reveal his name for security reasons) would be sent to the Licentia ruins. Since it was your idea Marnammesj I will let you partly command this mission, any questions? Any needed resources for this mission? Or shall we set course?”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 11:07:45 am »
Mesj was overjoyed. The bad news however is that the REDSTARs were building a new military outpost there, which would prove potentially problematic according to recent intel. "I will glady help. Information crystal fragments can be use enough use, if they remain. Wexxians have advanced torture and capture methods, which torment victims without truly hurting them. It must be agony. I have fake passports we can use. Depending on wether you were born in the New Territories, you should be able to easily get passed main security."

OOC: The New Territories are the Alliance Lands now under RU control after the war.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 11:32:23 am »
i take back my quick blaming of the allaince, i have just heard from my governor, allaince races are working with us in this war against REDSTAR, and they no nithing of a kidnapped royal, it was probably the democrats.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 11:41:47 am »
"Still it seems a reasonable source for information was those crystals, the mission will start there. According to the information we would find we would decide we would decide where to turn next. I will provide you one of my best ships the "United" armed with Thoonlings, Fusion cannons antimatter bombs and an areal Urshan cloaking device. The rest is up to you".

The task force packed their belongings and everything was set for liftoff, the position of the pilot was still open and the FFR hoped to find someone suiting until tomorrow when the ship will set to its course. Meanwhile Commander Nanio gathered his men for a last chat. "Lets get our goals clear. Mesj, where do you expect those crystals to be found, what kind of information are we looking for and do you know about this area of space? I heard the RedStar already started handling the ruins though there are rumors the project was halted due to Wexxian rebellion in the near area".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 01:54:33 pm »
'The crystals are likely near the core of the ruins; a hard to reach place. According to some old intel left by the of Grand Union Defence Ministry, every Wexxian settlement has a core crystal, which in turn keeps a backup of its data on many different crystals, a sort of databank. If it is true I do not know, nor how it is done. All I know is that the Wexxians have or had an excellent espionage agency, with information on the state of Shio Nihon around his dissapearance some ten years ago likely."

OOC: If it's more than ten years, I'll correct it.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 02:39:07 pm »
“Excellent, even if the alliance weren’t the ones responsible I am sure this stack of Wexxian information might shed a little light about the emperor’s latest location. Perhaps we should find a Wexxian that could help us in this job? I am not sure there will be any willing but if there will this could help us a lot for sure. I will also tell my men to scan the RU’s databases for any information about movement of royals or anything of this sort, perhaps this could give us another lead for the future.”

OOC: I'm sorry it wasn't clear but Shio disappeared lately near the end of the war when the Red Star just started flourishing. I assume therefore it is far less than 10 years though I am confused about the time passing lately as well.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 12:58:27 pm »
The “United” was ready to go, a Forthi pilot was supposed to fill in the position but unfortunately contact with him was lost and therefore a young Urshan was chosen. It also seemed for now no Wexxian would be interested in helping as the FFR’s contacts with the rest of the rebel groups was still pretty minor.

The crew was getting ready and the pilot lift off the spaceship and set the coordinates to the past location of the Wexxian Licentia. A while has passed and finally the Licentia was at sight, but unfortunately a lot has changed since the huge station self-destructed, Instead of the huge skeleton and space junk a massive REDSTAR station stood.

Nanio: “Give us some basic data computer” 
Computer: “Greetings commander, it seems this station is a partly scientific partly civilian station. 4,000,000 people, mostly Yunimuis resident here along with 10 military vehicles and quite a few research probes. Chances of victory in case of direct battle: 1.27%.
Nanio: “I suggest we should either leave the ship here and try to enter with smaller sub-vehicles disguised as new researchers or to turn our cloaking device on and try to infiltrate into the ruins from below. What say you?”