Author Topic: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)  (Read 9681 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:45:05 pm »
Chapter one: The Urshan Search – The Search for a father.

OOC: This is the Rp thread of "The Search for Shio Nihon", please try not to OOC here, instead use the OOC thread. Thank you.

While Fandion was still waiting for the Red-Stars’ response to his demands and Kato started gathering a small army in case he will enter a state of war with the Red-Star in another place a small meeting took place in the FFR HQ.

The FFR officials set around the table waiting in silence when suddenly the door opened and a cloaked figure accompanied by a few guards entered. “Greetings your highness” said the leader of the FFR, Sion. “Greetings friends, you know why I am here. I need your services tracking my father. I still believe he might be alive”, the cloaked figure removed his cap and his face was revealed, it was the Mon-Heir Fandion. “But your highness, where should we begin?”. “I do not know, it is up to you. Please do your best and do it as fast as possible, our empire’s destiny and the destiny of the union is in your hands as the Red-Star will keep gaining support until my father would be found”. “I trust you”.

After the emperor left the FFR leader gathered his best men for the job to a meeting.

He sat alone waiting for them to come in while smoking from an Urshan pipe. One by one they came and sat down. First came his second in command, commander Nanio an ex-GUM commander. He sat next to him and whispered to him a few words about his last actions in the remote outer-rim planet Tasko. After him a female Thoon entered dressed in black clothes and walked elegantly towards her sit. Then after a short pause an Urshan cyborg entered the room. His face scarred from a war long forgotten, dragging himself with his rarely fixed old tech mechanical legs. After them three alien characters entered the room, each with a different past and a different motive for helping the FFR, but all with a single goal to help the union gain its former glory.

The FFR leader said silently but firmly: “Introduce yourselves”.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:40:58 pm by BioCat »

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon (War related RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:49:04 pm »
Lanth walked into the room slightly ahead of the other two. He was eager to get fighting again and he hated the REDSTARS. he only intoduced himself as lanth and then sat down.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 01:24:29 pm »
Name: Marnammesj
Social Class: Lower Class, but risen to Upper-Middle through services to the dead king.
Physical State: Extremely fit and healthy, but with a slight limp in one foot.

Marnammesj was disgusted at what the REDSTARs had made of Ulis: a planet full of industrial activity, where every once beautiful home was being replaced by concrete blocks. He had been living on Niho for some years, and was somewhat a monarchist for the Urshan line. Wondering what effect the finding of the gone Emperor would have on the REDSTARs power, he joined the cause.

"Um, hello."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:58 pm »
OOC: Intersting character but I meant you should post it in the Fanfic char thread, not here, never mind back to play.

IC: "Greetings, your name and background please" said the FFR leader impatiently looking tortured from the misunderstanding these members were showing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:17:49 pm by BioCat »

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 11:44:44 am »
//Well i come from Sankash the empire capital, and i'm lanth, so what about you then//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 11:49:00 am »
"Hello, I am Marnammesj, but you people could call me Mesj, if you like. I am here for the free pie." The FFR leader clearly was angered by this last remark. Mesj apologized and told about his past. "I want to help the Urshans. They are like family to me. I lived among your people for many years, heck, my stepfather was one. I have a Union passport with Urshan designs on them even. I suppose you could say I'm an Urshanist."

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:14:31 pm »
"Hello, I am Marnammesj, but you people could call me Mesj, if you like. I am here for the free pie." The FFR leader clearly was angered by this last remark. Mesj apologized and told about his past. "I want to help the Urshans. They are like family to me. I lived among your people for many years, heck, my stepfather was one. I have a Union passport with Urshan designs on them even. I suppose you could say I'm an Urshanist."

OOC:inter species relations, ewwww

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:15:48 pm »
The FFR leader examined the Arkibal and Yunimui for a short time and then said: “Very well friends, I am happy we have supporters in so many different fields and cultures. The FFR might have started as a rebel group supporting the Urshan royalty but now we wish to influence the whole union for we are all united if not by blood then by ideology, and if not by ideology then by our history and friendship. I am also happy to see there are still Monarchists among your race Marnammesj for I was sure they were all gone”.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 12:20:58 pm »
i agree this union is corrupt, and our race shares your ideas, i'm sure we can gain support from me emperor in our cause, i have brought extra equipment for you to use, courtosey of the royal court.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:31:18 pm »
“Very well, I thank you for your support and the royal Arkibals' support but this mission would not require guns alone, it will require wits and investigation skills. But please lets not get ahead of ourselves. First, there is one more person who didn’t introduce himself, please do so now Auyuelcliad friend".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 01:20:06 pm »
"The Mother's Revolution was terrible. They destroyed Biil Palace, and they nearly destroyed all the ancient Nihiili riches, if it weren't for the fact that the Jaraia witch is a Nihiili herself. Bjin Nihiili is still somewhere around Vii, awaiting the Wexxians. My bet is that the Alliance and REDSTARs are under the same hood, and they have been using us. We must retrieve Wexxian information crystals, if there are any left at the site where the Licentia was."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 02:19:52 pm »
"Indeed a good idea friend, but lets put things into order if we want this process to work well, I will explain how this will work. First introduction and explanation but each skills and experience of the team members. Then your ranks would be revealed and the team would be created, lastly we would choose our objectives discuss about the possible reasons for disappearance and you would be sent to the field to investigate. Order is essential".

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 02:38:21 pm »
"I am skilled in defense and if needed, swift and silent assassination."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 01:55:49 pm »
"What about the rest of you? Espcially you Auyuelcliad you haven't said a word since you entered".

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 05:32:18 am »
well, i'm a skilled fighter and tactician, thats why my post was commander when i was serving.