Author Topic: The mighty off-topic rp.  (Read 16103 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: The mighty off-topic rp.
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2007, 12:11:53 am »
George, the ground monster, comes out, points at Grazony, and yells "You stole that from Lord of the Flies! Also, it WAS before Lord of the Rings, and has nothing to do with it!" Punches Grazony

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2007, 09:29:30 am »
Wild ENGLISH LANGUAGE appeared!

ATTACK ITEM
PKMN RUN

ENGLISH LANGUAGE used CORRECT SPELLING!
It's super effective!
GRAZONY fainted!

Send out next pokémon? [Yes/No]
Not a winner anymore.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2007, 12:13:32 pm »
Seth nodded and turned toward a large stone tower that was off on the horizon. His body lifted from the ground and hovered toward the tower at a fairly fast clip.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:48 pm »
P-Luke tries to enter the forest.
P-Luke throws 3 dices.
P-Luke throws 14.
P-Luke fails to enter the forest.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2007, 07:28:17 pm »
It all started very innocently. Or as innocently as it could. All the form members were all enjoying a day at the lake. Members rarely had days off the computer, and it seemed some tool of Fate had brought them to their current situation.

Grazony, Lady M, p-luke, Patman33, and Hydro were playing a vicious game of volleyball in the water. While Kratok and Flamester_  discussed how a toaster works.

Grazony had just made an awesome save, when he came face to face with a lizard.

And this wasn’t an ordinary lizard… it was walking on the water.

Screaming like a sissy girl, Grazony fell back, pointing a shaky finger at the lizard. “What the ****!?!!? Since when can lizards walk on water?!!?!?! WILL OUR WORLD BE RULED BY GECKOS IN THE FUTURE?!?!!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW I SHOULDN’T HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY BY SWITCHING MY INSURANCE TO GEICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

This was met by silence as everyone stared. And, to everyone’s surprise, Lady M spoke up.

“That’s the Jesus Christ lizard, Grazony-”

“WHAT THE ****ING ****?! JESUS CHRIST WAS A LIZARD?!?!?!?!! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THE APOSTLES?!!!!?!?! FROGS?!?!?!?!”

“Grazony-” Patman33 tried to interject. A vein twitched in neoadept’s temple, and a small mutter of ‘idiot’ could be heard. But Grazony wasn’t to be stopped.

“DOES THAT MAKE THE GEICO LIZARD GOD?!?!?! NO WONDER HES SO NICE ON COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD………..WAIT, WAS SHE A LIZARD TOO?!?!?!!”

p-luke was sorely tempted to shoot Grazony. Hydro hand twitched, he wanted to choke Grazony. Just a little bit. Kratok merely shook his head.

Grazony then attempted to bow to the lizard, which stared at him, head cocked to the side. Grazony, indeed, ended up choking on a mouthful of water. Flamester_ dragged him back up, saying calmly, “Grazony, the Jesus Christ lizard isn’t really Jesus. It’s feet are coated with-”

But everyone was shocked into silence as the lizard opened it’s mouth and said, “No, Grazony had the jist of it. Geico is a front for the angel buisness.”

Crickets.

Then, Lady M said, “Then what does that make Progressive?”

“The devil. Stick with Geico.” The little lizard ran off.

Everyone just stood in silence until Patman33 said,"I have got to get Geico now!"

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2007, 07:28:55 pm »
A ferret eats the lizard, then goes onto his hind legs, says "Hi" then leaves.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:47 pm »
Just then sltlamina came running in with a toaster and dropped it between Kratok and Flamester, he proceeded to pour cola into it and shove a towel into it before turning it on, the battery pack on the side hummed and the toaster started hissing, sltlamina picked it up and chucked it into the water away from anyone where it comploded and sent water 30 feet up into the air.

sltlamina ran off into the forest dropping a large clear gem as he went.