Author Topic: The mighty off-topic rp.  (Read 16133 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
The mighty off-topic rp.
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:01:45 pm »
THE MIGHTIEST RP OF YOUR TIMES! This is based off my old times at Town Square in old battle.net. In there and here. The only story line really existant is this post.
The setting is in an anchient, time old town, of Onyrex. The special thing about this town, is that it's umm.... Inns many bedroom doors, and like... lake or something, are all portals to any time of any place. The place itself is really medevil, but It doesn't stop people from getting stuff.

BEGIN!

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: The mighty off-topic rp.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:12:01 pm »
"Hey guys, I uh.. I don't think there's any way out of this inn..."

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 07:18:25 pm »
A large rabbit is blocking my way, complains a nearby garden gnome...
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »
Phil the magical living painting of a giraffe woke up. He was a simple painting, but he was so detailed you would think it was a photo. The fore ground was just of the high detailed giraffe. Most people were stuned at the fact that the artist toke the time to paint each indivdual hair and taste bud on his tounge. The paintings background was just of the sky, which was not so detailed. The sky was just a simple blue with clouds, but no details at all.

No one really knows the artist of this giraffe, except the giraffe. Phil knew that once upon a time his artist was lost in the inn, with his paintings being his only way into sainity. The artist was alone for so long he started to talk to his paintings. Each painting became alive in his mind, each one with their own personallity and history. After the artist died, the paintings became alive in real life. Although they can't talk, they think like humans and they can move to.

Phil looked out into the real world and he saw a living garden gnome. I need to warn him Phil thought. If only he could talk, then he could tell the talking gnome about the strange teleporting Inn. Phil did a little dance to get the gnome's attention. I hope this works...
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 09:13:27 pm »
"No guys, seriously. There's no goddamn way out. There's no windows and the doors are all interior."

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 11:29:22 pm »
"No, my dear Luminar, it's a regular in. But you are stuck. Unless you can figure out the WAAYYYI!" At that point the mysterious voice broke out to bad song, mostly screeching.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 12:46:38 pm »
Richard appeared and looked around. He had set the teleporter to drop him off in Maui but instead had appeared in a drab room. The walls were simple planks and there was an open window, Richard looked out and saw a small lake down a hill and two other buildings off to the side. Richard climbed out of the window and walked into the center of what he assumed was a town. He turned to look at the building he had just exited, it was a large wooden inn of sorts. Behind the inn was another row of buildings and beyond that was a large forest with a few cottages here and there.

"Hey, can anyone hear me?" Richard asked into his communicator that was located on his mechanical arm. There was no response.

"Anyone at all? Can anyone hear me?" He asked again. There was still no response.

Richard sighed and walked down to the lake, he sat down on a small dock and pointed the palm of his mechanical hand at a rock. He fired a device known as the Resonance Inhibitor, a complex machine that (For the sake of time) singled out resonant fields in objects and amplified them. The rock shook a bit and exploded into hundreds of pieces that peppered the calm surface of the lake. Richard smiled and watched as the ripples traveled across the lake's surface.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 01:11:37 pm »
Blight the Plaguemaster walked in and sat down next to Richard, venturing "S'up?" in his thick bronx accent. "Dunno bout you but this role's killin' me! All this makeup and the damn voiceacting too!"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 01:15:03 pm »
"I hear that... can you believe I've been standing in the same spot for damn near three days waiting for someone to give me the rest of the script..." Richard complained "Even worse is that I've got to get home soon and turn off the stove!"

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 01:16:36 pm »
"Uh, that wouldn't be that one house in the news, would it? The one that caught fire with all the kids inside?"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:17 pm »
"Nope... the wife is due any day now though." Richard said "She's in the trailer."

Richard looked at the sky.

"You know what sucks though? They wanted me to come here in character... I tried it for a few minutes but it got old so fast." Richard said with a sigh "The fans can see right through this crap."

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »
"Dude, why are you being in character outside of the studio? You're not getting too much job stress again, are you? That last bout worried me, man. Take it easy."

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 01:57:46 pm »
Ash dropped his pokeballs. Sitting on a nearby log was Tim DeClare, that guy who played Richard!

"OMG S1GNE MI PIKACHU!"

He said, his huge eyes crying tears of joy as he pushed the lil' yellow guy into the actors face.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 02:57:37 pm »
"Pick up your balls and get me some paper, kid." Richard said.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 03:16:39 pm »
OOC: I am not following this, Ia ctually wanted to RP... Oh well, might as wellplay along...if I can...

The three animators for Phil the Giraffe thought now would be a good time to go home. Tim DeClare looked like he wouldn't act again for a while. As the other two went home, Jacob decided to talk to Blight. He was new here and just meet Blight, but they were allready becoming kind of friends. Jacob would need to become friends with him if he ever wanted to become an actor like him.

Jacob talked to Blight, "Hi ya bud, how are you today?" Jacob hoped he wasn't sounding to perky, he didn't want Blight to think he was some creep.
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 03:17:29 pm »
Once upon a time, there was a man made of paper. He drew a face on his head with pencil and lived in a cabin in the forest. Every morning he would cut wood to make more paper with, for he was an artist and his cabin was covered with fantastic sketches of the forest that he lived in. He sold the drawings at the market in town and used the money to buy paints and brushes and pencils and inks and continue producing beautiful pictures of the forest. He was happy.

Unfortunately, all would not always be well for this man made of paper. Tastes changed: his paintings of the forest went out of fashion, people would rather buy portraits instead. The only portrait that the man made of paper had ever drawn was his own face, and he knew that he could not paint a portrait of a man made of flesh to the same quality. He lost his income and became depressed, as he could no longer do the only thing that made him happy, which was paint. He continued making paper, hoping for the day that landscapes would become fashionable again, but it did not come in his lifetime. He died, sad and alone, because of the whimsy of the art market.

Deep in the woods, his cabin still stands - a treasure trove of the finest paper ever made. However, the only way that it could be found is by examining the paintings the forest to determine where the cabin stands. By now, his paintings have scattered all over the world and would be almost impossible to discover. What will you do? (I made this up off the top of my head, and I'm rather impressed with it.)
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 03:18:53 pm »
"NO NO PIKACHU! SIGN SIGN!"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 03:19:45 pm »
"Hey kid... beggars can't be choosers... and my name's Richard." Richard said, giving Blight a sideways glance.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 03:29:14 pm »
As Jacob was talking with Blight he saw a strange person. Some fan... Jacob thought. He really like Richard though, mabye I should give him some paper. To bad the only paper Jacob had was crumpled up.

"Hey, Fan, I have some paper in the studio if you want some. It's not that great of paper though, so it might not be worthy to your standards. Oh well, I'm sure you don't care. It's not like you world travel all around the world for a perfect piece of paper. It would just be silly if that happened.

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 03:57:13 pm »
"Indeed it would" The voice in the sky said once again. (Whats wrong with rping?)

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 04:22:42 pm »
Blight stared at the newcomer, bewildered. "Uh.. you do know this is the guy who plays Richard, right..?"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 04:29:10 pm »
"No no... I am Richard... and I play myself on that show too." Richard said.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 04:35:04 pm »
The gnome noticed the dancing girraffe, but couldn't do anything as he was made of caly..
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 04:39:25 pm »
"Since when is there a dancing giraffe?" Richard asked nobody in particular.

Richard got up and walked back onto the land.

"If I killed one of you do you think anybody would notice or care?" He asked, again, to nobody in particular.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 04:43:27 pm »
Suddenly, a bunch of Roman dancing girls randomly dance in and surrounds everyone.  At that moment, a very fat cat marches in with shades and a business suit, while rapping "I'm a fat-cat!  Yeah, I'm a fat-cat!"
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 04:48:46 pm »
Richard sighed and vaporized the cat with the Resonance Inhibitor.

"It's like the gods are out to make me miserable." He said dejectedly.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 04:52:14 pm »
"Hey guys look, Benny is still acting in that little room. Should we tell him the show is over or just watch him continue to stay in that gnome costume? And whose the guy in the Cat costume?

Anyway, anyone have any paper? A pen or pencil would be good to, but I suppose we don't need that."

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 05:48:12 pm »
There was a terrible almighty silence.

There was a terrible almighty noise.

There was a terrible almighty silence.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 05:53:27 pm »
"Oh my God... do you people ever shut up!?" Richard yelled.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 05:56:52 pm »
"No! That's what we're here for!" yelled back You People.

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 06:02:50 pm »
"Modding powers!" A flash of lightning comes down and interupts the path of Richards Resonance Inhibitor, turning it into a seagull.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 06:04:56 pm »
The seagull coughed, then donned a pair of plastic eyebrows, glasses, nose and moustache, as well as a cigar, before hoarsely stating "So I says to the wife, I says I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, i'd rather dance with the cows till you come home. Yak!"

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 06:05:45 pm »
Suddenly, god comes down and squashes the gnome...
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:01 pm »
A rotund monk then peaked at the scene. "Captain Shortlegs! What's happened to you?" He picked up the broken gnome shards and raised his fist at the fellow deity before him. "Nobody messes with Buddha! TRANSFORM!" He turned into a robot version of himself, with like, lasers and crap.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 06:12:07 pm »
A nearby bystander scowled menacingly at Robuddha, and underwent a terrible transformation into a towering, metal fish/lizard entity, declaring with a roar "YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURSELF HERE, FOOLISH ROBUDDHA! THE WRATH OF CYBER-MOHAMMED WILL DESTROY YOU!"

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 06:13:35 pm »
There's a bright flash and the Skub Pope appears.  "Did you think I wouldn't show up to a deity showdown?"  He hold the Skub jar above his head.  "By the power of Skub!"  Lightning strikes him and he suddenly gets armor with Skub written on the front.  "I have the power!"
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 06:14:33 pm »
Robuddha's optical sensors turned to see his archenemy. "The path to enlightenment may only be reached by those who know how to LAY THE SMACK DOWN!" Robuddha launched inot the air ready to body-slam Cyber-Muhhamed.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 06:16:31 pm »
Then suddenly, all falls silent as an invisible non-existant presence enters.

I am athiesm It said, and all the gods dissapeared
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 06:17:37 pm »
Meanwhile, Blight looked on at the scene, bewildered. "Huh.. look at that. It's Buddha and Mohammed fighting it out right here in the ci-- OH CRAP! RU... wait.. what? Atheism?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2007, 06:20:50 pm »
By the approach of Aethesism, the mighty Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster came, and ate it up with one swipe of it's meatballs.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 06:21:25 pm »
"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON HERE YOU GUYS OH YA PRETTY COOL PRETTY COOL" A man appearing to be Tom Cruise came forth. "HEY THERE SIR WOULD YOU LIKE ETERNAL HAPPINESS? WELL ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GIVE MY CHURCH MONEY!"

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 06:22:29 pm »
Luckily, Oprah's couch came back for revenge...
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 06:22:55 pm »
Unfortunatley, at this moment Xenu decided to break out of his prison. "HWOR HOR HOR! SCIENTOLOGY THOUGHT IT COULD CONTAIN ME BUT THEY WERE WRONG! TEEGEEACK SHALL BE MINE!" he declared, storming off to his saucer to plan and scheme.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 06:23:51 pm »
"I am just as confussed as you are bright. This RP sucks. I don't even care that I'm breacking the fourth wall. Let's all go on that paper adventure that was sugested at a couple pages back."

And after that, Jacob went to look for the first painting.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:05 pm »
And then for no reason, all the fish and birds started fighting.

"BLURBLBLURBL!" yelled the Oarfish colonel.

"CAWACAWACAW!" squawked the Canary lieutenant.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:17 pm »
Unfortunately, a something ran in, ruining the adventure, while yelling, "Imma chargin mah lazer!"
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2007, 06:27:48 pm »
"Oh noes! Ash get out your pokemon! And ignore page 4! It is a puddle of lame!"

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2007, 06:28:28 pm »
"As a Pope, Atheism does not affect me, and as Skub isn't technically a god, you do not affect it either."  Turns to Tom.  "And as for you, BEHOLD!"  He opens the Skub jar at Tom, whose face disintegrates a la Raiders of the Lost Arc.  "And no painting can be more amazing than Skub."
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2007, 06:31:51 pm »
"CHARGE!", yelled General Jaws. The battle somehow turned to the streets, despite fish not being able to survive on land.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2007, 06:32:39 pm »
Suddenly, a bomb walked onto the stage, and yelled Ziggy buggy do!
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2007, 06:33:30 pm »
Do not look back Jacob thought.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:17 pm »
Richard laughed.

"Whoever thinks they can stop my inventions obviously has some serious reading to do in the Superhero RP because that's not how things work." Richard said "So whatever I tried to kill... I think it was a cat, is now dead. Sorry."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:38:52 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:37 pm »
And all was well again.

But doth not the leprecaun weep?
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2007, 06:37:07 pm »
"Only when you kick it in the face."

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2007, 06:37:26 pm »
"You know what pisses me off?" Richard said to Blight "When people write and forget which tense the story is in."

Richard laughed and walked back down to the dock to sit.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:42 pm »
Moral: That is why we eat mustard on Tuesdays.

CHAPTER TWO
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2007, 07:04:45 pm »
Kcronos then asploded, cause he was a noob

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2007, 07:20:25 pm »
Then Grazony appeared next to the newly exploded Kratok and Grazony screamed, CURSE YOU BOMBERMAN!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!! Then exploded himself with what look like a small man with a bomb like head walking away.

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2007, 10:10:51 pm »
It was at this point when the dreaded Damascus Crab emerged from the ocean to attack Tokyo. Waving it's gigantic, golden claws in all directions, it toppled many skyscrapers and felled innocent civilians and hardened military alike with it's acidic breath of bubbles. There was no stopping the Damascus Crab.

However, it was Tokyo, so really now. Everyone failed to care.

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2007, 05:18:29 am »
"Would you like some salisbury steak?"

After that, Jesus decided to becoem a talk show host, and then ate a leprechaun

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2007, 11:04:46 am »
"I AM A POKEMON MASTER, SEE?"

Ash proclaims, and his feet turn into jet packs. He circles the world so fast he turns back time, all the way back to the Cretacious Period. He steps on a butterfly.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2007, 11:46:38 am »
While everyone is having a good time the wall suddenly topples down. "OH YEEEEEEEEEH". In an instant it happens. The room becomes flooded with red juice.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 11:49:32 am »
The Skub Pope used a dab of Skub to open a temporal vortex, and steps out next to the offending kid.  "There were no butterfly's in the Cretaceous, this is clearly the work of the Anti-Skub!"  He began to beat the kid over the head with the Skub jar.  "The power of Skub compels you!  The power of Skub compels you!  The power of Skub compels you!"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 12:14:04 pm »
A large steel walker appeared on the horizon and quickly made it's way toward the lake. It stopped next to Richard and set itself down onto the ground. A tall man that looked a lot like Richard stepped out of the cab and walked down a set of steps that moved to meet his feet. The man stopped once he had reached the ground and adjusted his gloves, then he sat down next to Richard.

"How are you doing Richard?" The tall man asked.

"Just fine Bernardo, although these people will not shut up..." Richard replied "How are you?"

"Things have been good..." Bernardo said.

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2007, 02:16:23 pm »
A man comes walking along holding a basket of rabbits.

"Would you like a side kick?" he asks...
* Plank of Wood slaps

QFT

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2007, 07:40:11 pm »
At that very moment the great and powerful Flamester clone#427059 teleports to this crazy planet, launches his 'Physics Editor' Application from his arm computer, and makes Richards hair PINK!
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2007, 07:41:59 pm »
"Well... it's like being in college again I guess." Richard said to Bernardo.

"Heh... yeah. At least there's no chafing." Bernardo said, laughing.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2007, 10:25:20 pm »
Flamester Decides that Pink was not good enough and makes Richards Hair Glow Pink and have a Pink disco Ball hover on top of his head like the Sims Diamond AND PLAYS MUSIC!

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 01:47:43 am »
Blight glared at the disco ball. "Christ almighty, I have enough of a headache as it is without that thing flashing and blinding away."

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 10:36:46 am »
Ash stares at the shiny ball. Whenever Ash sees balls, he must have them!

He grabs it, and throws it at his pikachu.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 10:38:11 am »
... who is killed by the impact.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 10:56:01 am »
The arrival of the Care Police heralded the beginning of the end for Ash Ketchum's fame - he was arrested and taken away to stand trial for the brutal murder of Pikachu. Soon, he would descend into a heady, sorrowful life of crack and hookers, a shadow of the squeaky-clean, successful merchandising front man he once was.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 12:11:18 pm »
Richard and Bernardo walked over to Blight and looked around.

"You wanna go back to Obano now?" Richard asked Blight.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2007, 12:57:03 pm »
"Yeah, this place is getting too crazy. I'd rather be a sinister meta-subplot than stick around here for much longer.."

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 01:02:39 pm »
"Cool, away we go!" Richard said.

The three of them, Richard, Bernardo, and Blight disappeared.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 05:18:27 pm »
Flamester also followed, and upon  arrival, turned the seas into Cola.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2007, 11:15:18 am »
Godzilla was displeased by this turn of events, getting a rare skin condition from contact with cola that causes him to turn pink. With a furious roar he blasted forth from the ocean and screamed "WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!"

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2007, 11:53:37 am »
But Monty just scratched his head, and said:
"What was that again?"
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:18 pm »
Then a hooded ghost appeared to Grazony.
Grazony: Let me guess, the ghost of Christmas future?
The hooded ghost then removed the hood.
Grazony:Whoopi Goldberg! 0-o
Whoopi Goldberg Ghost:That’s right, and I am here to kill you all.
Grazony:But your not dead.
Whoopi Goldberg Ghost:That’s what you think.
Grazony:But I just saw you on Hollywood Squares!
Whoopi Goldberg Ghost:Naw, that’s just my animated corpse. Tom Bergeron is actually a voodoo shaman. But enough of that, now it’s time to kill all ya'll mother ****ers!

Grazony was found the next day dead by being strangled by his hair

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2007, 10:59:40 pm »
Just because this is the off-topic rp doesn't mean you can do such things. Use an actual character and use them to off topic rp. Except for Grazonys part and the beggining. And Patman though it's rather obvious he did better then the rest of you.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2007, 03:53:12 am »
Ash Ketchum stands in court, in Obano.

"I WANT MORE POKEMON! ME ME ME!"

The judge simply raised an eyebrow. "You want to kill, more?"

"ME NO KILL ME SQUEEZE INTO TINY AIRTIGHT BALLS AND KEEP THEM AT MY WAIST."

O.o

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2007, 09:11:44 am »
Flamester decides to give Ash another pokemon.
He turns ash into a charmander thereby giving him another pokemon.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2007, 09:16:51 am »
As the transformation of man into beast is an abomination against Skub, the Skub Pope banished Flamester to Skub Hell, right next to the super-high-impossible-to-reach-cupcake-table.  He also stole Flamesters nigh-omnipotent powers using the truely omnipotent power of Skub, ensuring he would never escape.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2007, 09:17:52 am »
Flamester Clone #something then Got out his Cell and called the Flame Corp front desk.

"Ya I'd like another service package. What do you mean they cancled my member ship?!? Then renew it. You can't renew it?!?"

Flamester then proceeded to stomp on his cell for a while, then tipped over the cupcake table since he couldn't reach it and begin the task of eating the cupcakes.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2007, 07:27:13 pm »
Seth stumbled out of the darkness and looked around, he didn't quite remember this  being part of his castle. Yeah so the castle had been thoroughly destroyed when the gods punished his kingdom, but still, a whole world inside the servant's quarters? He walked out into the sunlight took a deep breath, his black cloak which went from the top of his head to the ground expanded and slowly contracted. Seth smiled a rare smile and all three feet of him hobbled over to a small rock to sit.

(OoC: I know, I rarely break character but I'm glad this thread is here. I've been wanting to pull Seth out of mothballs for about five years. Kratok, make an OoC please. I plan on using this thread to write more back story for my characters while I wait for my other RPs to progress.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 07:34:33 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2007, 09:16:26 pm »
(Well, why not)

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2007, 05:50:58 pm »
After completing the grueling task of eating the cupcakes Flamester finally get his membership renewed and another service package.
Sensing that another being came into this crazy universe, he teleported to Seth and turned the rock he was sitting on into cold water.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2007, 06:02:14 pm »
"Excuse me sir, but I believe that what you are doing is inappropriate and very rude." Seth said to the mysterious being "I implore you to cease and desist immediately lest I am forced to take action."

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2007, 06:21:28 pm »
"hey yall" Said a passing demon

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2007, 06:42:54 pm »
Then Grazony walked by wear a purple jumpsuit while waving his hands in the arm and screaming, The Sky-Serpant and Sea-Serpant are coming!!!!

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2007, 12:11:53 am »
George, the ground monster, comes out, points at Grazony, and yells "You stole that from Lord of the Flies! Also, it WAS before Lord of the Rings, and has nothing to do with it!" Punches Grazony

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2007, 09:29:30 am »
Wild ENGLISH LANGUAGE appeared!

ATTACK ITEM
PKMN RUN

ENGLISH LANGUAGE used CORRECT SPELLING!
It's super effective!
GRAZONY fainted!

Send out next pokémon? [Yes/No]
Not a winner anymore.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2007, 12:13:32 pm »
Seth nodded and turned toward a large stone tower that was off on the horizon. His body lifted from the ground and hovered toward the tower at a fairly fast clip.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:48 pm »
P-Luke tries to enter the forest.
P-Luke throws 3 dices.
P-Luke throws 14.
P-Luke fails to enter the forest.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2007, 07:28:17 pm »
It all started very innocently. Or as innocently as it could. All the form members were all enjoying a day at the lake. Members rarely had days off the computer, and it seemed some tool of Fate had brought them to their current situation.

Grazony, Lady M, p-luke, Patman33, and Hydro were playing a vicious game of volleyball in the water. While Kratok and Flamester_  discussed how a toaster works.

Grazony had just made an awesome save, when he came face to face with a lizard.

And this wasn’t an ordinary lizard… it was walking on the water.

Screaming like a sissy girl, Grazony fell back, pointing a shaky finger at the lizard. “What the ****!?!!? Since when can lizards walk on water?!!?!?! WILL OUR WORLD BE RULED BY GECKOS IN THE FUTURE?!?!!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW I SHOULDN’T HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY BY SWITCHING MY INSURANCE TO GEICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

This was met by silence as everyone stared. And, to everyone’s surprise, Lady M spoke up.

“That’s the Jesus Christ lizard, Grazony-”

“WHAT THE ****ING ****?! JESUS CHRIST WAS A LIZARD?!?!?!?!! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THE APOSTLES?!!!!?!?! FROGS?!?!?!?!”

“Grazony-” Patman33 tried to interject. A vein twitched in neoadept’s temple, and a small mutter of ‘idiot’ could be heard. But Grazony wasn’t to be stopped.

“DOES THAT MAKE THE GEICO LIZARD GOD?!?!?! NO WONDER HES SO NICE ON COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD………..WAIT, WAS SHE A LIZARD TOO?!?!?!!”

p-luke was sorely tempted to shoot Grazony. Hydro hand twitched, he wanted to choke Grazony. Just a little bit. Kratok merely shook his head.

Grazony then attempted to bow to the lizard, which stared at him, head cocked to the side. Grazony, indeed, ended up choking on a mouthful of water. Flamester_ dragged him back up, saying calmly, “Grazony, the Jesus Christ lizard isn’t really Jesus. It’s feet are coated with-”

But everyone was shocked into silence as the lizard opened it’s mouth and said, “No, Grazony had the jist of it. Geico is a front for the angel buisness.”

Crickets.

Then, Lady M said, “Then what does that make Progressive?”

“The devil. Stick with Geico.” The little lizard ran off.

Everyone just stood in silence until Patman33 said,"I have got to get Geico now!"

You'll never know why.
<_< ¯\[ ◕O ◕]/¯ >_>

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2007, 07:28:55 pm »
A ferret eats the lizard, then goes onto his hind legs, says "Hi" then leaves.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2007, 10:04:47 pm »
Just then sltlamina came running in with a toaster and dropped it between Kratok and Flamester, he proceeded to pour cola into it and shove a towel into it before turning it on, the battery pack on the side hummed and the toaster started hissing, sltlamina picked it up and chucked it into the water away from anyone where it comploded and sent water 30 feet up into the air.

sltlamina ran off into the forest dropping a large clear gem as he went.