Author Topic: The mighty off-topic rp.  (Read 16090 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
The mighty off-topic rp.
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:01:45 pm »
THE MIGHTIEST RP OF YOUR TIMES! This is based off my old times at Town Square in old battle.net. In there and here. The only story line really existant is this post.
The setting is in an anchient, time old town, of Onyrex. The special thing about this town, is that it's umm.... Inns many bedroom doors, and like... lake or something, are all portals to any time of any place. The place itself is really medevil, but It doesn't stop people from getting stuff.

BEGIN!

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: The mighty off-topic rp.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:12:01 pm »
"Hey guys, I uh.. I don't think there's any way out of this inn..."

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 07:18:25 pm »
A large rabbit is blocking my way, complains a nearby garden gnome...
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »
Phil the magical living painting of a giraffe woke up. He was a simple painting, but he was so detailed you would think it was a photo. The fore ground was just of the high detailed giraffe. Most people were stuned at the fact that the artist toke the time to paint each indivdual hair and taste bud on his tounge. The paintings background was just of the sky, which was not so detailed. The sky was just a simple blue with clouds, but no details at all.

No one really knows the artist of this giraffe, except the giraffe. Phil knew that once upon a time his artist was lost in the inn, with his paintings being his only way into sainity. The artist was alone for so long he started to talk to his paintings. Each painting became alive in his mind, each one with their own personallity and history. After the artist died, the paintings became alive in real life. Although they can't talk, they think like humans and they can move to.

Phil looked out into the real world and he saw a living garden gnome. I need to warn him Phil thought. If only he could talk, then he could tell the talking gnome about the strange teleporting Inn. Phil did a little dance to get the gnome's attention. I hope this works...
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 09:13:27 pm »
"No guys, seriously. There's no goddamn way out. There's no windows and the doors are all interior."

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 11:29:22 pm »
"No, my dear Luminar, it's a regular in. But you are stuck. Unless you can figure out the WAAYYYI!" At that point the mysterious voice broke out to bad song, mostly screeching.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 12:46:38 pm »
Richard appeared and looked around. He had set the teleporter to drop him off in Maui but instead had appeared in a drab room. The walls were simple planks and there was an open window, Richard looked out and saw a small lake down a hill and two other buildings off to the side. Richard climbed out of the window and walked into the center of what he assumed was a town. He turned to look at the building he had just exited, it was a large wooden inn of sorts. Behind the inn was another row of buildings and beyond that was a large forest with a few cottages here and there.

"Hey, can anyone hear me?" Richard asked into his communicator that was located on his mechanical arm. There was no response.

"Anyone at all? Can anyone hear me?" He asked again. There was still no response.

Richard sighed and walked down to the lake, he sat down on a small dock and pointed the palm of his mechanical hand at a rock. He fired a device known as the Resonance Inhibitor, a complex machine that (For the sake of time) singled out resonant fields in objects and amplified them. The rock shook a bit and exploded into hundreds of pieces that peppered the calm surface of the lake. Richard smiled and watched as the ripples traveled across the lake's surface.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 01:11:37 pm »
Blight the Plaguemaster walked in and sat down next to Richard, venturing "S'up?" in his thick bronx accent. "Dunno bout you but this role's killin' me! All this makeup and the damn voiceacting too!"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 01:15:03 pm »
"I hear that... can you believe I've been standing in the same spot for damn near three days waiting for someone to give me the rest of the script..." Richard complained "Even worse is that I've got to get home soon and turn off the stove!"

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 01:16:36 pm »
"Uh, that wouldn't be that one house in the news, would it? The one that caught fire with all the kids inside?"

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:17 pm »
"Nope... the wife is due any day now though." Richard said "She's in the trailer."

Richard looked at the sky.

"You know what sucks though? They wanted me to come here in character... I tried it for a few minutes but it got old so fast." Richard said with a sigh "The fans can see right through this crap."

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:59 pm »
"Dude, why are you being in character outside of the studio? You're not getting too much job stress again, are you? That last bout worried me, man. Take it easy."

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 01:57:46 pm »
Ash dropped his pokeballs. Sitting on a nearby log was Tim DeClare, that guy who played Richard!

"OMG S1GNE MI PIKACHU!"

He said, his huge eyes crying tears of joy as he pushed the lil' yellow guy into the actors face.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 02:57:37 pm »
"Pick up your balls and get me some paper, kid." Richard said.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 03:16:39 pm »
OOC: I am not following this, Ia ctually wanted to RP... Oh well, might as wellplay along...if I can...

The three animators for Phil the Giraffe thought now would be a good time to go home. Tim DeClare looked like he wouldn't act again for a while. As the other two went home, Jacob decided to talk to Blight. He was new here and just meet Blight, but they were allready becoming kind of friends. Jacob would need to become friends with him if he ever wanted to become an actor like him.

Jacob talked to Blight, "Hi ya bud, how are you today?" Jacob hoped he wasn't sounding to perky, he didn't want Blight to think he was some creep.
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P