Author Topic: Looking for an old comic book that I've forgotten.  (Read 2803 times)

Twiggs

Looking for an old comic book that I've forgotten.
« on: July 08, 2005, 08:30:59 pm »
Ok, I'm looking for this book, it was done lik =e a comic book, but it was many many many pages and of good size.  The main character was this skinny bipedel ardvaark looking guy with batwings for ears and there was a shiney yellow robot with a blue mono vizor.  They had a charriot type thing and the creature pulling it was this really fast beast with a very sensitive back, and you put down this little leach thing with one arm that would grab this long stick and the creature was purpley.  It started with batears going on a quest for his tribe then he runs into a downed space ship and finds the robot guy and later they find other and they go to the tower  and such and near the end of the book theres this small story about wolves.  If you know what I'm talking about do you know the title?

Offline lemurbouy

• Defender Devotee
  • oh my...
    • View Profile
    • Leeman's Livejournal!
Re: Looking for an old comic book that I've forgotten.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 10:11:46 pm »
This isn't Snark from Dragon magazine is it?  That was more fantasy and comicy but that's all I'm getting.  That or Brian Froud. -leeman

Twiggs

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 05:13:27 am »
Snark rings a bell.  I can't find anything online yet.  It was fantasy but the whole book looked like a big comic.

Twiggs

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 02:55:04 pm »
Yeah, I can't find it anywhere, no pictures or anything.  I recall it beeing awesome, and it saddens me that it is forever lost.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 01:52:50 pm by Legodragonxp »

Twiggs

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 10:29:33 pm »
Yes!  Woohoo, Thanks!  Now I can quit racking my poor little brain.  I loved that book, years ago, but lost it in a move.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 06:57:55 pm »
I always liked Ralph Snart myself