Author Topic: The Search for Shio Nihon OOC Thread (War Time RP)  (Read 5439 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
The Search for Shio Nihon OOC Thread (War Time RP)
« on: March 16, 2007, 01:57:20 am »
While Fandion was still waiting for the Red-Stars’ response to his demands and Kato started gathering a small army in case he will enter a state of war with the Red-Star in another place a small meeting took place in the FFR HQ.

The FFR officials set around the table waiting in silence when suddenly the door opened and a cloaked figure accompanied by a few guards entered. “Greetings your highness” said the leader of the FFR, Sion. “Greetings friends, you know why I am here. I need your services tracking my father. I still believe he might be alive”, the cloaked figure removed his cap and his face was revealed, it was the Mon-Heir Fandion. “But your highness, where should we begin?”. “I do not know, it is up to you. Please do your best and do it as fast as possible, our empire’s destiny and the destiny of the union is in your hands as the Red-Star will keep gaining support until my father would be found”. “I trust you”.

In this short RP the players (Not necessarily players playing the members of the axis, as you may choose to play an Urshan or a Thoon or even an other race member that decided to be a member of this group) would play as members of the FFR (Fighters for Freedom of all Races), a small rebel group who originated in the Urshan empire and later grew and currently has members from all races (about 60% Urshan, 40% other races currently). You will play as one of the few secretly hired by the Mon-Heir Fandion in order to track the location and discover what happened to the Urshan Emperor Shio Nihon. The fate of the Urshan Empire, the Union and the galaxy is in your hands. In your way you will find yourselves in different locations, trying to investigate the disappearance of the emperor while trying to stay alive.

Current Characters:
FFR leader Sion (BioCat)
Commander Nanio (BioCat)
Agent Satia the Female Thoon (BioCat)
Commander Jarto The Urshan Cyborg (BioCat)
Lanth the Arkibal (Munchkin5)
Marnammesj the Yunimui (Daan)
Maqu Nai Sormulia (Mr. Consideration aka Balthamael)

Please create your characters write about their ideologies background and so on in the RP Characters thread and try to OOC as less as possible.

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3836.0

If you need any more information please ask.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:16:17 pm by BioCat »

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon (War Time RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 12:16:49 pm »
OOC: Not that popular I see, well two more people and I will start the RP, otherwise I probably won't.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 12:37:48 pm by BioCat »

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 12:29:47 pm »
OOC: I missed this actually! Is it ok if I play a REDSTAR person?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 12:36:08 pm »

OOC: Well one or two more people and I will start the RP, otherwise I probably won't.

And it would be better if you would play as one of the acting souls, a Yunimui rebel would be best. A Red Star person would kind of mess things around as this RP’s purpose is the FFR’s attempt to find what happened to Shio and I doubt the Red Star would support this.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 12:38:08 pm »
I'm interested. My character shall be posted once Im sure we have adequate people.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:38:32 pm »
Ah, ok. :) I'll play one of my own XD Also, should it a "a Yunimius" or "a Yunimui" when it isn't plural?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »
OOC: I don't know, I never got your race's name right I fear :), hope you don’t take this hard. Especially not the plural form.

Now lets return to topic, a few more and we could begin; there is no need to be an Axis member owner to play.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 01:49:27 pm »
is this against the REDSTARS, because if it is i'll put in a caracter,

Lanth, he's an arkibal soldier, who's rercently been fighting against redstars.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 01:51:50 pm »
Why isn't he anymore? Is he a deserter or was he sent home?

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 02:13:10 pm »
"You have the power of the Has'ri on your side. What aide we can give, we shall give. The Pure One has instructed me, Andrew the Brave, to help you find your Emperor"

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 02:28:06 pm »
He has dissapeared. Presumably abducted by the REDSTAR governments. Not all REDSTAR leaders know this however.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 02:31:25 pm »
(Yes, but I didn't know that IC-anyway I doubt they could lend much of a hand. They only have one ship that goes Faster Than Light and trading frieghters that go at sub-light speed, but they'll lend moral support, and soldiers).

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 08:26:44 am »
This is not directly against the Red Star though most probably the Red Star would take place in the story, as their interest is that Shio would never be found so they could keep their hold on the Urshan race and they are one of the main suspects for being responsible to his disappearance.

The real reason for his disappearance would be revealed as the RP progresses.

Very well, everybody post your characters in the fan fic character thread as well as their names and basic traits in this thread.

I also changed this thread to the OOC thread; I will open the RP thread once everybody would create their characters.

By the way Haseri your character should be a member of the FFR or at list somehow connected to the organization. Please change it accordingly, thank you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:31:48 am by BioCat »

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
Re: The Search for Shio Nihon OOC Thread (War Time RP)
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 09:10:28 am »
By the way Haseri your character should be a member of the FFR or at list somehow connected to the organization. Please change it accordingly, thank you.

How? In the race page, or charecter thread?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 10:23:01 am »
No by checking your intial post I think you misunderstood me and the RP type. The FFR is a small rebel group that mainly acts in the Urshan Empire and other union planets. What I meant was that you would play a character that is a member of this organization, not your entire race.

Or in other words, just change the character traits and post the basic traits here.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 10:29:17 am »
Where should we post a profile of our charachters

@Brandonazz, he's an auxilary soldier so not a permenat post, he was relived of duty after the suppresing of the rebels in arkibal space and has now traveled here to fight alongside fellow loyalists.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 10:29:26 am »
Ahh. that seems a little confusing, so I shall gracefully bow out of this RP and wait for one which is the entire race sort of thing. I also think that I should wait for more contacts on my intro thrad first.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 10:36:33 am »
Ahh. that seems a little confusing, so I shall gracefully bow out of this RP and wait for one which is the entire race sort of thing. I also think that I should wait for more contacts on my intro thrad first.

Sure as you wish, it is indeed a good idea to try and learn more about the story before becoming more involved in RPing. By the way there is still more places if anyone else is interested.

Where should we post a profile of our charachters

@Brandonazz, he's an auxilary soldier so not a permenat post, he was relived of duty after the suppresing of the rebels in arkibal space and has now traveled here to fight alongside fellow loyalists.

As I said before post the shorter version in this thread and your entire character profile over here:

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3836.0 

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 12:31:00 pm »
Still waiting for those characters to open the thread, we better start this hurry, as the war won't last forever.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 03:05:45 pm »
The war's end is nearing, with strangely little true destruction in Alliance territory besides the Licentia's destruction.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 09:43:03 am »
It may be better to continue this during the fight against the redstar, the Arkibals are currently trying to take them down, and are requesting any other people aginast the redstar league will join them, it'll be a breif RP i suppose but it should be fun, a sort of post war war.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:37 am »
I'm thinking the REDSTARs will kill Shio Nihon if the wait is too long. He only has mortal value.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 10:05:24 am »
If that happens this may just turn into a seprate RP to help combat the REDSTARS

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 11:42:52 am »
I believe we should give it a go as it might last a little longer after the war as Munchkin said. It would surely take a while until the control of the Red Star and the rebels would bring an end to the union, this RP could also effect this era.

If you agree start creating your characters as fast as possible so we could start the RP immediately and it would still be connected to the war.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 11:58:58 am »
Well lanth is in as my caracter, you can get a good idea of him by some of my back posts in the war thread and my post in the caracter.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 12:01:52 pm »
Sure fell free to write a little more about him if you want.

So just Daan, you need to post your char traits and then I will open the RP thread itself, also there are still more places if others are interested.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 12:23:44 pm »
Name: Marnammesj
Social Class: Lower Class, but risen to Upper-Middle through services to the dead king.
Physical State: Extremely fit and healthy, but with a slight limp in one foot.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 12:30:43 pm »
Well I meant in the char thread but never mind, I shall open the RP thread itself right away.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 12:16:53 pm »
Updated the involved characters list.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 12:39:17 pm »
Ok because almost 10 years passed since the war began and the background for the search is now different as soon as the party will leave the space-station I will write a new chapter about "10 years later" and we will continue from there, when the search would be an attempt of the rebels more than of the Urshan Empire who is now gone (and therefore you would be given the option to replace your characters or just play them 10 years older and other Red Star races could join as well).