Author Topic: Planet Index  (Read 955 times)

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
Planet Index
« on: March 14, 2007, 12:34:53 pm »
I thought that there should be a planet index to go along with other resources. Forgive me if one already exists. Post your species' planet, info about it (atmosphere, size, orbital period, etc.) and moons, and the name of your species.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Index
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 12:42:40 pm »
Most Empires own Many planets.

Pretty much all my important ones are named....around.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Index
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:43:24 pm »
sweet, well this can get something clear.

Anubian PLanets
NONE!

well okay they have planets just none anyone would be complete interested in. only 2 planets have any importent value but you cannot land on them.

1.Etiadar, reason you can't land here is it's a gas planet and without proper anubian fitting your ship would be destroyed by radiation. Anubians Master of Etiadar use it in everyday life. They would welcome others to use it as well which can give some profit to the anubians as the Gasses found on the planet have much energy and the planet is huge! so they won't run out anytime soon. if you want to use etiadar just ask, just don't bother stealing it cus without anubians you won't find it's real power without killing yourself or mutating yourself beyond help.

2.the second planet is tupma. This planet is cherished by the Anubians, you can call this their main base but you won't find anubians on the surface. this is something anubian heavily reinforced, if you go anywhere near tupma anubians will know. only Anubians are allowed near tupma. around the planet are Hundreds of stations. on the surface of the planet in a lush land full of exotic creatures and gleaming waters.

If you came here wanting to know where Anubians live the answer is Everywhere, stations all around the galaxy in constant contact with other species house anubians.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!