Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 193882 times)

Offline Ameg

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2005, 04:39:18 pm »
 My name is David, age 14 and been playing games since can remember. Started playing EQ when my brother got it right after it came out. Been addicted to MMOs since (played EQ, EQ2, CoH, Planetside, AO, Lineage II, Ultima Online). Also play pretty much any other genre of game but mainly stick to MMOs. When I'm not on Evercrack I'm a conservative Republican from Florida, straight A's for 3 years runnin, black belt in Shotokan karate (training since I was 4), and deeply religois Christian. No picture available (the camera is unmerciful to me).

Oh yea, I found Gaming Steve by Googling "Hilarous Mime Routine"  ;). Nah, some link from a Sim's forum.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 03:28:52 pm by Ameg »

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2005, 09:57:43 am »
^Hey, where in Florida are you from, Ameg? I'm guessing Central or North Central.

Offline Ameg

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2005, 01:32:33 pm »
I live in Tampa, outside the main city in the suburbs. Whatcha ask for?

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2005, 04:28:23 pm »
Oh, I live outside Gainesville. I was just wondering, because I know a lot of conservative people who live around here. (Not IN Gainesville, but outside. There's about 50 churches in a 10 mile radius. Seriously.)

Offline Ameg

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2005, 04:57:43 pm »
Yeah, I've been in Gainesville before. Nice scenery, especially around Unversity of Florida, also where I plan to go to college.

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2005, 07:23:04 pm »
Heh, well, it is pretty nice around here, but parking is a serious pain. Even on a slow day, every space anywhere near UF is taken, it seems.

Offline Mr.Heat

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2005, 12:59:12 pm »
Well, here is a current version of my look, it's without the head, yeah....its meant to be like this:

Heat

Offline James Shields

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • I'm the best of the best you can forget the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2005, 07:57:58 am »
*attempts to post a picture*

Violets are blue, roses are red.
I'm coming aboard prepare to eat lead.

Offline Dano

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2005, 09:17:49 pm »
Hello everybody, I donít post a lot on this site mainly because when ever I type on this site there is always some type of typo when ever I post a message!(<-wow thatís a weird sentence) Anyways I have been following this awesomely cool website since I stumbled on it while looking for information on Spore. My name is Dan Iím 19 and live in Illinois, and will be transferring to Northern Illinois University my main focus is History. I absolutely love history, and well will most likely end up teaching it. Iím a nerd at heart!

Is this how you post an image? I guess I'll find out...

Offline Dano

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2005, 09:18:56 pm »
AHHH! Didn't work! Oh well its a bad picture anyway!

Offline PineappleTheHun

• Mystery House Madman
  • Explodablicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2005, 08:20:15 am »
Ameg- how the heck did you get your parents to pay for all those MMOs- especially presumably in a Christian family?

My name is Josh, I'm  14 years old and live in a small Alberta town. Been a Christian and a gamer pretty much since I was 3.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 08:21:49 am by PineappleTheHun »
Quote from: Borogove
I try to think of what mother nature would have done if she suffered major brain damage.
Quote from: Gaming Steve
You are wrong.
Quote from: Legodragonxp
Starship Troopers 2 had only two things worth seeing, but she died early on

Offline Ameg

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2005, 06:14:59 pm »
Ameg- how the heck did you get your parents to pay for all those MMOs- especially presumably in a Christian family?

My name is Josh, I'm† 14 years old and live in a small Alberta town. Been a Christian and a gamer pretty much since I was 3.

Duh, not all at the same time my man. I switched between em all over the course of about 8 years. Currently I've kicked the habbit however, might get back into Planetside sometime.

Offline PineappleTheHun

• Mystery House Madman
  • Explodablicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2005, 06:18:18 pm »
I realize that its not all at the same time, but still- how/why did they pay for it.
Quote from: Borogove
I try to think of what mother nature would have done if she suffered major brain damage.
Quote from: Gaming Steve
You are wrong.
Quote from: Legodragonxp
Starship Troopers 2 had only two things worth seeing, but she died early on

Offline Ameg

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2005, 06:22:37 pm »
I realize that its not all at the same time, but still- how/why did they pay for it.

Well, why not? I don't get an allowance so its not like I get anything more than other kids, I still make straight A's in school so it doesn't interfere with my grades, and its just a hobby of mine.

Twiggs

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2005, 10:51:36 pm »
Brandon at the current age of 19, 20 as of October 2nd.  Live in West Virginia, but my heart is in Arkansas, 2 of the poorest states in the US last time I checked.  I got my nickname from my friends back in AR because I'm 110 pounds(49.9 kg)  and 5'11"(about 1.8 meters).

I love games, it's someone elses imagination and I get to play with their heads. My favorite games are Fallout 1 and 2, Morrowind, I like the idea of PLanetside, didnt really make it for me, but love the idea.  Battlefield series, Can't wait for BF2.  I can recall playing Pitfall on the Atari I think it was.  Starcraft is awesome, though I suck at RTS games, and I can't wait for Age of Empires 3 and of course, Spore.  I've always wanted to make creatures and junk since I was but a wee stick figure.

I like MMORPGs but I can't play them for mor than a month or so, so I am not touching them unless under really really good circumstances.

I'd like to make games but I honestly can't see it happening, Modding, yes, I'd love to. 

I only have a semester of college under my belt, Computer Information Systems major, because that's all that was available when I had lived in Roswell, NM.  Then I moved, waiting for out of state residency to go away.

http://keeperofthetwig.com/images/blindingtwig.jpg       hahah!  Best picture ever.

http://keeperofthetwig.com/images/twiggs.jpg           Look a little drugged.  But I'm tired.  And I don't really like random picture taking.