Author Topic: How are YOU going to help Noogle?  (Read 34165 times)

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: How are YOU going to help Noogle?
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2007, 08:35:45 am »
how does a Noogle mate? ???
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline thelochness07

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2007, 08:49:14 am »
imagine the motion two bean bags stuck between a wall and a treadmill

Offline Len84

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2007, 08:51:56 am »
Maybe they'll just bash into each other until they fertilise one another. That'll be fun to try. Like sexual joulsting!

Slugs here on Earth are all A-sexual :P
Normally slugs need an overhang to mate from, they use their mucus as a type of bungee rope to hang from, then they entwine their iluminus organs which then fan out into a flower shape and its then they finish the job and fall off the overhang.
Woo, got to love 'Life in the Undergrowth' :D

I think i'll eventually evolve the Noogie/Noogle into a cute version of a Xenomorph. Make it have a little button nose, big boggly eyes and tiny paws with a soft fur. Just for the hell of it! It'll be really small and a herbivore called Tim.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:55:15 am by Len84 »

Offline darkwanderer

• Astrosmasher!
  • Step into the dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2007, 09:37:44 am »
Maybe they'll just bash into each other until they fertilise one another. That'll be fun to try. Like sexual joulsting!

Normally slugs need an overhang to mate from, they use their mucus as a type of bungee rope to hang from, then they entwine their iluminus organs which then fan out into a flower shape and its then they finish the job and fall off the overhang.

I think i'll eventually evolve the Noogie/Noogle into a cute version of a Xenomorph. Make it have a little button nose, big boggly eyes and tiny paws with a soft fur. Just for the hell of it! It'll be really small and a herbivore called Tim.

that was surprisingly interesting + gross.

Offline Notorious B.O.B

• Venture Conqueror
  • I still live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2007, 10:51:19 am »

First off.  WOW, what an image.

Secondly, they aren't asexual.  Asexual means you don't need to breed with anyone, you just produce similar but not exact copies of yourself as babies.  Slugs are hermaphroditic, meaning they are both male and female at the same time.
Leave to a Thark his head and one hand and he may yet conquer.

The glass is alway in balance and full: half liquid, half gas.

Visit my Sporepedia page! http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Bob_Of_Mars

Offline ollj

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • "procedurally generated"
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2007, 11:50:50 am »
Add 2 large spheres with eyes, place the mouth on the other "tail" end and shape the body like a penis. That makes the slime trail funny.

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2007, 11:53:03 am »

Slugs here on Earth are all A-sexual
Woo, got to love 'Life in the Undergrowth'

Maybe even like snakes. You ever seen that? Its just a huge mass of them wriggling around. Kinda odd
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Offline ChristianSkunk

• Astrosmasher!
  • I stink, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2007, 12:04:16 pm »

Slugs here on Earth are all A-sexual
Woo, got to love 'Life in the Undergrowth'

Maybe even like snakes. You ever seen that? Its just a huge mass of them wriggling around. Kinda odd

Ewww...  But with the basic noogie/noogle, it'd look more like a mass of wriggling maggots.
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent." - R.D. Laing
"It's only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours."

Offline Len84

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2007, 12:23:12 pm »

First off.  WOW, what an image.

Secondly, they aren't asexual.  Asexual means you don't need to breed with anyone, you just produce similar but not exact copies of yourself as babies.  Slugs are hermaphroditic, meaning they are both male and female at the same time.

Thanks, I got my facts wrong with the Asexual thingy. I ment Hermaphroditic, but screwed it up. Everything else though is true :P

Offline hippolitus

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2007, 12:50:49 pm »
I would give noogle one leg at its tail and make the leg very long. There should also only be one joint so that the leg is like a stick and then watch how it moves.

Ahh it would swing arond its own leg like a leaf...

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2007, 12:58:12 pm »
That would be such a pointless leg...

It'd be really interesting to see, because it couldn't jump as it would have not joints or anything that it could use for an upwards motion...

Offline hippolitus

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2007, 01:05:39 pm »
Well yeah thats was the point  ;)

And to fall down to the ground would mean death, that makes you wonder about the birth because they need to stand on their legs from the start :D

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2007, 01:10:57 pm »
Hmmmm, I like the idea

Though it does kinda go against the flow of how to help noogle/noogie lol

Offline hippolitus

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2007, 01:22:05 pm »
Well i think noggle would be glad to have a leg... And if he turns to green he could always pretend to be a tree and stab everyone with his giant leg when they go by, he would be the king of the galaxy, but his stealth would not be the best ;)

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2007, 01:24:41 pm »
Hmmm, do you reckon you could have plants that can eat things? Like venus fly traps?