Author Topic: Episode 61  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
Episode 61
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:34:43 am »
Since I'm so awesome, I'll make the topic this time around.

Gaming Steve Episode 61 - 03.08.2007

Can you believe it ... another brand new podcast? Are dogs and cats living together? Well they must be because I'm back with day 2 coverage from GDC 2007.

Today I recap the day's events all by my lonesome because everyone else had to go party the night away. So you get to hear little old me speak about Shigeru Miyamotov, Chris Taylor, Peter Molyneux, the annual video game design challenge, Eiji Anouma and lots more on a jampacked show. Enjoy!

Gaming Steve Episode 61 Program
  • Game Developers Conference Day 2 Recap
    • Shigeru Miyamoto is really really really popular.
    • Why were so many people disappointed with the Nintendo keynote ... except me?
    • Is it possible that the best video game designers in the world have the same family issues as you and me? (Yes they actually do!)
    • Recap of Chris Taylor and his Supreme Commander talk.
    • Can Peter Molyneux make you care about Fable 2?
    • Give three famous game designers a needle and thread as their interface and what type of games do they come up with?
    • Eiji Aonuma reflects on ten years of creating Zelda games and what challenges he faced, and still facing, keeping the franchise alive and fresh.

Download the show (59 minutes): Gaming Steve Episode 61 (MP3).

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 01:41:30 am by Gauphastus »

"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Devoid

• Qix Crazy
  • Join the resistance!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 61
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 07:19:27 am »
I love GDC.

Offline Paradox

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 09:04:14 am »
What do I do now? Ration the podcasts in preparation for another drought? or gorge on the sweet goodness as it comes?

Offline Inglorion

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
    • inglorion.com
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 05:32:26 am »
I think he made too much fuss over the mirrored Zelda graphics and the right-hand controls, since it has been known for a considerable time already.

Wonderful to hear new shows from Steve again.