Author Topic: The Gems RP OOC **PLANNING**  (Read 2484 times)

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
The Gems RP OOC **PLANNING**
« on: December 12, 2007, 08:09:39 am »
Over thousands of years man has talked about magic gems. 500 magic gems that control the universe. A wise shaman said "When the world is in danger and war comes upon us the gems shall call to the people that can save, Or destroy the very foundation of life." That time is now. In the year 4500 a great evil is stirring and only people who have been chosen by the shamens themselves can stop it. you may not know if you are chosen or not. only time will tell.

You are a person in this battle for survival. You may have a gem, May be looking for a gem or just caught in the struggle. What you do with them is up to you. The gems all hold powers that may help you. But be warned, Many people will kill for the gems, corrupted by their power. powers from the gems are plenty, shaped and colored by the power they posses. It may be Time-traval, teleportation or even Mind reading.

Gems known.

Mind reading gem.
Mind communication gem.
Speed gem.T
Emotion control gem.
Danger awareness gem.
Water control gem.
Fire summoning gem.T
Gem awareness gem.
Flying gem.T
Light control gem.T
Energy summoning gem.
Metal control gem.
Organics control gem.

A T means that the gem is taken. An X means the gem is irretrievable or destroyed.

Name:
Gems found:(You start with one. some may have two but that is for Major plots.)
Bio:(Make it a good one. it should describe how they got the gem and their alignment.)
Gem abilities mastered:(EG: walking over water, creating weapons of fire.)

Name: Tyracios Fredion

Gems found: Fire summoning gem.

Bio: at the age of 12 Tyracios or "Tyrac" as he is called, was given a red gem in the shape of a fireball from his dad. 2 years after he was given this he unlocked the powers of it when he blew up his bed. now at the age of 23, he has mastered a few skills and takes a job at Maratech as a reshercher.

Gem abilities mastered: Combustion,(can explode and not be harmed.) launches fire from hands, can make a focused flame from fingers.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 03:39:56 pm by blitzonator »

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
Re: The Gems RP OOC **PLANNING**
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 02:01:26 pm »
Name:Christopher Santucci

Gems found: Speed Gem

Bio: At a young age Christopher, or Chris as he is more commonly called, was always a brawler. This kid got into trouble with alot of people, often. One day (about 15 years old) he found himself in the back of an alley, bloody and beaten as two rather large kids walked off. A rather large man approached the boy in the fetal position and merely bent down and dropped a well cut topaz stone by his side and walked off. Chris laid next to the stone, thinking it how much he could pawn it for. That was, until he touched it, and felt a sudden surge of energy course through him. He found himself running, fast. Smirking, Chris could only imagine the kind of chaos he could conjure up
Gem abilities mastered: Running over shallow water(5 foot max), running faster than most cars, very quick reflex's, attempting to break sound barrier (Not even close yet)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:39:53 pm by eropS »
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 02:20:15 pm »
It is planning. plan your character for the time ahead. I think a day after boxing day is good to start.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 07:11:23 pm »
Name: Marty Karrell  ((Bah, it's easier for me to keep track if I use the same names for everything))

Gems found: Light gem.

Bio: Since Marty recieved his gem through an inheritance at age 16, life had been less than stellar for him.  He learned quickly that these gems were highly coveted, and many were willing to do anything to get their hands on one.  In retrospect, perhaps he shouldn't have flaunted it as much as he did, but it was oto late for that.  He was a marked man.  He spent most of his time now invisible to avoid attention, stealing to get what he needs.  He's learned that the only one he can trust is himself.

Gem abilities mastered: Invisibility, illusions.

((As this game takes place in the future, are we to assume there is advanced technology at our disposal?  And what exactly is the conflict about?))
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:02:50 am »
Name: Ben Wright

Gem: Flying Gem

Bio: Ben Wright was the desendent of the ledgendery wright brothers  though not many people new it the wright brothers did not use powered flight they were mysteriously given a gem. On there maiden flight orville Wright had the gem in his pocket this was the coveted gem of flight but Orville and Wilbur thoguht it as a good luck charm it has been handed down the generations until ben has come across its legendery powers he got it when he was 15 now at 17 he can do truly amazing things.

Gem Abilitys Mastered: Hovering ( can make other people hover too), Slow flight.
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 04:39:24 am »
Gems found: Light gem.

Gem abilities mastered: Invisibility, illusions.

((As this game takes place in the future, are we to assume there is advanced technology at our disposal?  And what exactly is the conflict about?))

Umm, I haven't added that gem yet. I can add a few more I forgot too.

The conflict: 60 years After the gems become dormant a man stumbles across a uniqe emarald embedded in stone. as he touches the stone a massive blast of energy throws him out of the tomb. In another place a reshercher using a ruby freezes his colleages. 6 monthes after the gems are known and some very evil people begin killing gem holders and using them for their own deeds. youi play as a person who may have or may know the secrets of the gems.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 11:40:36 am »
so is my bio still ok?
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 02:15:43 pm »
Yes. I love it.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 12:21:59 am »
Thank you can we have any bio implants./?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:22:47 am by sporelord »