Author Topic: Alien Vs Predator 2 requiem (3 leaked clips! be quick!)  (Read 24316 times)

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (the predalien is revealed!)
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 10:44:17 am »
well, it isn't on youtube. i think it will take some time for it to appear on the internet for you guys to see... :-\
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (the predalien is revealed!)
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 02:08:09 am »

the latest picture!

oh, and news about the trailer,

It starts with: ‘In space…’Then a shot of what looks like a Predator spaceship on fire, flying towards earth. Then: ‘No one can here you scream’. Then shows the spaceship crashing on earth with the words: ‘On earth, it won’t matter’.

Lots of different quick shots, one of a girl having a nightmare then the dad comes into the room, saying there's no such thing as a bogeyman, and shines a torch on the window of her room, only for a alien/predator hybrid to jump up.

Then there’s shots of what looks like a lab or hospital with face huggers jumping around, an Alien appearing behind a doctor and similar scenes. Then there's lots of shots in the rain, such as an alien jumping on a helicopter and a predator facing off against two aliens.  Lastly there’s a montage of face huggers, explosions, aliens and predators all to to the song’ Silent Night, Holy Night’ – and it finishes with: This Christmas!

the rumors tell it will be released end of this week!

oh, and they have changed the name. its Aliens vs Predator Requiem now.....

"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (new pic, trailer info and name change!)
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 12:28:49 pm »
Lets hope they dont mess up with this one and make this another Humans vs the Aliens and Preds. I want just Predators and Aliens hence the reason why its called Alien vs Predator.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 01:20:08 pm »
Xeno, link or gtfo :<

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2007, 12:42:52 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpMqpX3z0A

ITS HEEEERRREEE! ITS FINALY HERE!

offical site: http://avp-r.com/

and watch the hi res version on IGN:
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 12:48:53 am by xenomorph »
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 requim (boys and girls, the trailer is HERE!!)
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2007, 03:23:30 am »
<3
The trailer is horribly chaotic though.
I like the fact that the Predator is in a jungle again.
And its 18+, right?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 03:25:48 am by Dr. Croccer »

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2007, 04:38:01 am »
17+, but thats basicly the same yeah.

i think this is going to become what avp1 wanted to be. its more... aliens vs predator now. not humans vs aliens and predators. oh, and i'm glad the predators are not going to team up with the humans. that was so lame in the last movie.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2007, 05:45:12 am »

i think this is going to become what avp1 wanted to be. its more... aliens vs predator now. not humans vs aliens and predators. oh, and i'm glad the predators are not going to team up with the humans. that was so lame in the last movie.
I never liked the fact that the preds got killed off so soon in AVP.

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2007, 07:03:49 am »

yeah, it was kinda stupid from the directors to put 3 unskilled preds in the movie. they where no match yet for the aliens. but now, these are skilled predators. they easily stand a chance now.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 10:39:56 am »
*watches trailer*
*twitch*

Now all I've got to do is convince one of my parents to take me to see it. Since it's going to be R rated over here, I am unable to enter the theater without a parent/legal guardian's approval.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2007, 11:07:24 am »

yeah, it was kinda stupid from the directors to put 3 unskilled preds in the movie. they where no match yet for the aliens. but now, these are skilled predators. they easily stand a chance now.
But thats just one pred. I want to see an elite hunting party against an alien hive. I want toget the feeling that there is some kind of war going on.

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2007, 11:40:01 am »

But thats just one pred. I want to see an elite hunting party against an alien hive. I want toget the feeling that there is some kind of war going on.

who says its just one pred? its an entire predator mothership that crashed down, so there must be more preds.

*watches trailer*
*twitch*

Now all I've got to do is convince one of my parents to take me to see it. Since it's going to be R rated over here, I am unable to enter the theater without a parent/legal guardian's approval.

thats too bad, because in the netherlands

1: most theaters dont care. so i'll probaply go see it with my friends
2: if there suddenly IS a threater that cares, i'll go with my dad. he's a huge alien/predator fan. he saw the first alien movie when he was in duty  :D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:42:32 am by xenomorph »
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2007, 12:36:56 pm »

who says its just one pred? its an entire predator mothership that crashed down, so there must be more preds.

*watches trailer*
*twitch*

thats too bad, because in the netherlands

1: most theaters dont care. so i'll probaply go see it with my friends
2: if there suddenly IS a threater that cares, i'll go with my dad. he's a huge alien/predator fan. he saw the first alien movie when he was in duty  :D

1. The movie with behindthescenes info at Youtube that I think YOU posted said that there will be one pred.
2. Holland boven alles! (Bismarck reference intended)

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2007, 01:44:18 pm »
Looks great, the Predator in this one looks absolutely badass/ruthless he must obviously be one of the vetern hunters as his gear seems more decked out. Im curious tho will this ship be the same one that was in the first AvP if so I think our main Predator is the Ships Commander that comes out at the end. Looks great so far love the fact that the Pred Headshotted two humans pure ownage.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2007, 01:56:51 pm »
Looks great, the Predator in this one looks absolutely badass/ruthless he must obviously be one of the vetern hunters as his gear seems more decked out. Im curious tho will this ship be the same one that was in the first AvP if so I think our main Predator is the Ships Commander that comes out at the end. Looks great so far love the fact that the Pred Headshotted two humans pure ownage.
Maybe he is the Elder Predator?