Author Topic: Alien Vs Predator 2 requiem (3 leaked clips! be quick!)  (Read 23961 times)

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (+ first pic on the internet!)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 09:17:48 am »
SPOILERS!
The first Predator got infected, and he was brought onto the Predator Ship and a Predalien hatched...no way that thing could kill an entire ship full of Predators and there Commander.

If a Human/Alien can kill almost everyone on a human ship then a Predator/Alien can kill almost everyone on a Predator ship.

i dont think so. predators KNOW what their up against and the humans didn't. the predators have inferior tech and weaponary, so they should have the power to keep an eye out for intruders in the ship on their radar. plus, they have an alien vision mode on their helmets. 
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 10:14:22 am »
SPOILERS!
The first Predator got infected, and he was brought onto the Predator Ship and a Predalien hatched...no way that thing could kill an entire ship full of Predators and there Commander.

If a Human/Alien can kill almost everyone on a human ship then a Predator/Alien can kill almost everyone on a Predator ship.

i dont think so. predators KNOW what their up against and the humans didn't. the predators have inferior tech and weaponary, so they should have the power to keep an eye out for intruders in the ship on their radar. plus, they have an alien vision mode on their helmets. 

Might want to check that.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline WhiteWolf7

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 02:53:51 am »
SWEET. AVP is one of my favorite movies so i cant wait for this one!
NEVER argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with exprience

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 09:52:27 am »
Best crossover involving the Aliens happened during Warren Ellis's run on the comic book StormWatch. He killed off damn near the entire team using the crossover. The Aliens would impregnate one hero after another; the baby would be born with their powers.

It was beautiful.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 02:07:07 pm »
I've only read one AVP comic (The one with the Rynth farms and the injured Predator), and I was kind of hoping they would make that in to a movie. AVP1 movie was disappointing. AVP2 had better pull a rabbit out of its hat.

-Lego

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 07:33:30 pm »
Yep the main problem in AVP 1 was that there was too much Human involvment and it got cheesey when the Women became a Predator Friendly. Sure It might fit in or whatever but It when I saw it in the threatres almost everyone was chuckling. Also one Alien wouldnt stand a chance at taking out an entire Predator Ship. The Predators are a Warrior people and there Technology, strength and cunning is amazing. The Predator's in the movie we have seen have all been unexperienced children trying too prove themselves in a rights of passage. So far one took out almost an entire military squad of special commandos, I would hate too see what that General on the Ship at the end of AVP could do.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (updated with new confirms!)
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 02:46:01 am »
new confirms and info!

on the set part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6gBj7JDxvE
no new footage, but info about the look of the characters (both alien AND predator get a makeover)

also, planetavp.com has this to say about the release date of the movie:

Quote from: planetavp
AvP2 the movie's release date has been moved up four days; from December 21st to the 25th. Is Christmas a good day to release a movie? It was probably moved in the first place to avoid competition from National Treasure 2. We'll see how it goes.

http://fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3764
next is an article where the man who plays the predator gives his opinion on the movie AND explains why there's only one predator in the movie versus lots and lots of aliens.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 03:32:49 am »
When i'm older, i'm gonna work for Amalgamated Dynamics, I decided a long time ago...

Anyway, I can't wait for the movie. I adored the games and most of the comics.

Hopefully the movie won't be set on earth, though. I don't think it's been said, but a space colony in the future would be a faaaaar better and more fitting choice. They have the ability to have total controll over the environment and it'l still fit with the storylines of the other films.

I know that it's a rather depressing subject for the film, too, sine I loved the predator and aliens because /they were real creatures/, and that was kind of destroied with ressurection, but I really hope there is at least one hard-core CGI fight scene between a persistant alien (maybe a predalien, even though the story is a different setting I belive, or at least an alien born from a arnie wannabe). If it were as good, or better than the fights in spiderman 3.... It'd make up for the last 3 slightly dodgy films I'l say that much...

How about pred vs rambo?

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 05:23:46 am »
Rambo now? Or Rambo 1984?

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 05:32:47 am »
Hmmm.... I think theres a new one where he's alot stronger and the films far more gorey?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 08:42:51 am »
Hmmm.... I think theres a new one where he's alot stronger and the films far more gorey?
Hot Shots  :P
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
Re: Alien Vs Predator 2 (the predalien is revealed!)
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 02:28:57 am »

the predalien revealed!
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 09:32:59 am »
Lol, spikey...

Looks cool! Can't wait to see it in action! ;D

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 09:54:08 am »
they showed a small scene from avp2 in amsterdam. the public was shocked and amazed! this is going to be what avp1 was trying to be!
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 10:06:01 am »
I prefer the one from the game though.

The reason I don't like the Predalien of the movie is because he should be more beefy. If a Predator is larger and stronger then a human, then a Predalien should be larger and stronger then a Drone.

Xeno, do you have a link to the scene?