Author Topic: WereRP OOC (Join now! We want you!)  (Read 37070 times)

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
Re: Werecreature RP?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 03:33:45 pm »
 Wouldn't the government/UN type thing want these creatures under control, or even dead?
Would the popular media be paid to be quiet or are they allowed to talk about it?
Are there "camps" for these people?
You know, just random stuff about the "normal" people. :P
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 03:37:03 pm »
But note that to keep shapeshifters secreat eather all must agree to hide there existance or there need to be a clean up team to keep the mascrade as vampires call it in WoD (one more reson why reading oWoD is a good idea)

Also look at X-men and how there are diffrent views on which aproge is best. Keep your existances secreat or be proud about who you are.

And what would stop players from using the random changing to there advantage?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:47:23 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 03:50:57 pm »
I'll be honest, in it's current form I don't see this RP being a success.

Something needs to change, be it a plot element or a game mechanic.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 03:51:15 pm »
But note that to keep shapeshifters secreat eather all must agree to hide there existance or there need to be a clean up team to keep the mascrade as vampires call it in WoD (one more reson why reading oWoD is a good idea)

Also look at X-men and how there are diffrent views on which aproge is best. Keep your existances secreat or be proud about who you are.
Mmh...maybe until this RP all werecreatures kept their secret because of reasons stated above, but now with the RP this weresyndrome becomes public, so that everybody in the city knows about it in the end.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 03:57:03 pm »

I argree but that is why we are working on it. And i hope all know my questions are there to try to build a senceble setting that works.

And if we decide to keep shapeshifters secreat then we need also a way for shapeshifters to recogince other shapeshifters. Else shapeshifter would try to hide there identry from even other shapeshifters as they would not know that it was a shapeshifte. (And it not imposble to think they would belive they where alone even if the shapeshifters truely where good at hiding there prescense.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 04:01:34 pm »

What about this:
The members of this RP represent werecreatures, which know, that they transform at times. But no one other knows. However these metamorphoses were quite rare, but in the last time they became more common up to a daily metamorphosis. Now they try to find out, why the metamorphoses became more common. And that's how it all began.

And if we decide to keep shapeshifters secreat then we need also a way for shapeshifters to recogince other shapeshifters. Else shapeshifter would try to hide there identry from even other shapeshifters as they would not know that it was a shapeshifte. (And it not imposble to think they would belive they where alone even if the shapeshifters truely where good at hiding there prescense.)
Easy: They can "feel" other shapeshifters. ;)
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 04:07:56 pm »
 very nice, can i join as a hunter, like van helsen...without the werewolf part. i also want to know if there are camps, underground socities where one dosen't have to hide.
also what are the consequences of being found out, what if you are forced to stay.
another, are you allowed to change based upon emotion like the hulk on anger or as a reaction to fear. when you are in a were form do you have control or are you a savage beast, does it vary between person? also what if one obtained a device or method to tranform at will, how about a medicine that when taken regularly can stop or reduce these genetic defects. last, is this the OOC or rp thread.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 04:12:49 pm »
Again my opinions :o

when you are in a were form do you have control or are you a savage beast?
Just the body changes, not the mind, they still can think rational.

also what if one obtained a device or method to tranform at will, how about a medicine that when taken regularly can stop or reduce these genetic defects.
Maybe at the end, when the werecreatures are public. (Or while RPing ^^)

last, is this the OOC or rp thread.
yes...

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 04:27:40 pm »
This is OOC. And a14 thx for asking a lot of good questions.

In oWoD a special stat called Rage infulance your ablity to shift. Also what time it is. (New moon or full moon. You get the idea)

In oWoD shapeshifters do controle there behavoir in other forms and not just there natural

Shapeshifter hides in WoD partly becuse they do not whant human going in to there biz. But they do not hide like Vampires in world of darkness nore do they need to due to humans not rembering what have happend after.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:52:08 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2007, 05:59:01 am »
OK i have idea for a background story. (Based on oWoD)

All players a have bin captured by the Pentex. A company that do not like Shapeshangers and serves the Wyrm. But that is not importent. What is importen is that you all where taken by Pentex so they could do reserach on you. But on the way to the Pentex labs a werewolf attack the transport and let you all out. To bad he was mortaly wounded so you all have to surive alone in a big scary unknow city. You know very little or nothing about Shapeshifters. Your parents told you nothing (and maybe knew nothing.) You are lost and confused and Pentex are looking for you.

I think this will work. This way no one really haves to know anything about Werewolf or other shapesifters. Most of the "Magic" elements will be gone. Only the shapeshifting it self will be there as a core element at the start. (And to be honest. Shapeshifting can not be done with out some form of "Magic" or magic like technolgy.)

Also if anyone like to create a creature that is not a part of oWoD i will not mind. Could simply be a new breed pentex have bin developing. (Which is a intersting twist.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 11:07:11 am »
OK im going to add some templates for backgrounds. Use them as Templates and nothing else and you need in no way use them. Use them to give you ideas.

Background. 1

You have lived on the streets as long as you can rember. You do not rember you parents but a old man known as Uncule Bob takes care of you and several other kids. You make your living by picking pockets. You always seemed a little odd by the other kids and where often pick on. But Uncule Bob saw something in you and protected you as long as you followed his orders. One day when you where on your usal route a van pulls up in fornt of you. Out comes two men dressed i suits. They quickly pull your in the van and inject you with a traqualiser. Later you wake up in a transport bound for a unknow destenation.

Background. 2

You where adopted but you adopted parents love you very much. You have hade a wounderfull childhood with lots of love. But sometime you get dreams that scares you about monsters looking for you. Having a hard time with these dreams you sawt out proffecianal help. The psychologist recomended a pills that would supress the dreams. These pills worked for wile but the dreams started to come back after a wile. After trying several pills and all stopped working the the psychologist recomded that you would take a trip to there special research lab. A the psychologist said that there may be a new wonderdrug that might help you with your bad dreams. You joined up without a second thought hoping they would find a cure for what ever you where suffering from.

Background. 3

Your parents always whanted children of there own but they hade no luck. One day they sought out a firtity clenic to help them out. 9 months later you where born. You loved being out doors and playing with your firends. But when you got older you started to get sick. The clinic called you parents after these many and told them that a genectic you have gotten a genetic disesses due to the process they used. Even thoght they hade no obligations to help you parents or you out due to the contract you parents sign at the firtilty clenic the clenict desicded that they would help you and you parents anyway. You parents decided with you it would be best you where send to there special resreach facity for gen therapy it hopefully cure you of this other wise fate disesses.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 11:09:37 am »
I think you should add a scenario in which you were made by a Government/Secret Organization to try to mimic a werecreature.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 12:41:09 pm »
Also there should be three points. Human, Werewolve, and Animal. When your changing these two are after eachother. Werewolf is shorter because you pass through it in the cycle twice.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 01:43:25 pm »
I think you should add a scenario in which you were made by a Government/Secret Organization to try to mimic a werecreature.

Well if we contiue on my setting the scenario would be Pentex looking for the escaped Were creature (And any other Werecreatures) to do there research on them.

The Primary goal for the Were creatures would be surival. Secondary would be escape i think.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 05:25:11 pm »
heh look what i made, i'm bringing Raizin back,

after you all escape the government society or whatever could send a hunter(ie me) to track you down and bring you back, i suppose I'm equipped with a device to track and identify you, so watch out! also beside werecretures i guess i can Hunt many other things, i got cross blades, stakes, semi-auto guns with tranquilizers, smoke and flash grenades, a bunch of trinkets, a cross bow(jacked from van helsing) a silver blade, crackers(he gets hungry), and a nice suit and good looks.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!