Author Topic: WereRP OOC (Join now! We want you!)  (Read 37103 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
WereRP OOC (Join now! We want you!)
« on: February 23, 2007, 01:42:41 pm »
Ok im rewiring the first page.

Setting

The year is 2016. On a small island the carbian with a big city call New Jamestown lays the Neogen reserch center. The Neogen have started done extensive resreach on genetic hybrids and chimras. There technological progress have bin unequal for the past copple of year and New Jamestown have prosperd for seveal years now. Most of this tropical paradise is now own by Pentex which also owns Neogen since they bought them up in 2002 after finacial problems.

New Jamestown even if it turing in the hongkong of the caribian islands still have a lot of slums. Outside of NJT there are topical foresters and farms. Many of the farms are owned and operated by Neogen where new hybrids are tested.

So how do Werewolfs, Weresharks and Wereraves fit in to this? Well Neogen have bin experimenting on improving not only plants. They have also experimented with humans. When searching the genpool of several millions of indivutals duing the late 90s they found something odd. Something that look like a Interspecies Chimira. Sinces then they have made there mission to unreavle this mystory and with the backing of Pentex gotten very close.

This will be a RP where the main mission will be surival for the Werecreatures. The Seconddary mission will be to ether flee form the island or to overthrow the leaders of the island.

The other faction will the faction of Neogen and Pentex. Hunters, Posbly Vampires and Fomori will be in there ranks. There mission will be to kill or caputer the Werecreatures.

If anyone is intersing send playing in my game please send in you chacters as fast as posible. (Try not to make a Vampire or Fomori.)

PS: there is no need to come from the island

Some more infomation about the relationship betwine Neogen and Pentex.

Remeber when i said Pentex owned Neogen? Well this is not totaly true. Sure there the biggest owners with 49% of the company but still do not have a majorty on there own.

34% is owned by Schattenwolf Foundation. Based in Switzerland it has bin very hard to see who is really behind Schattenwolf Foundation. What is known is that it got ties Wolf Dynasty, a rich famliy of bankers and Aristocrats that dates back to the middle ages.

17% is still owned by Pual Pluton the son of one of the orginal founders of Neogen. Pual Pluton have hade a hard time running the company and have almost lost controle of it. Still he manange to have some infulance and togather with the Schattenwolf Foundation. He have and Schattenwolf Foundation mange to stop Pentex from messing to much with the company.

So there we are. No one hase enought power to controle the company on there own. Will Pentex be able to absorb Neogen? Will Schattenwolf

Players

A14 team
Ajax-313 (play by Kcronos)
Hai Fusslos (played by Flisch)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 04:55:04 am by Yokto »

Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
Re: Werecreature RP?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 01:58:11 pm »
Hey that's a very good idea, I like it!

I would be even interesting in joining.  :)

But I think we should have the choice of ALL werecreatures, not just the ones of oWoD.

EDIT: Setting: modern times (today) in my opinion
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:06:26 pm by Flisch »
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 02:00:30 pm »
I may do this.

However how strictly are you going to be following this... WoD thing?

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 02:05:57 pm »
I demand the right to pick any combination of animal and celestial cycle.  Turning into a were-chimp every other Thursday would be interesting.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 02:07:34 pm »
Maybe not at all Pat. It is just to give a idea how things can be done.

I should add that WoD is not played in a fantasy world but universe very much like our own.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 02:08:02 pm »
Sounds very interesting. Reminds me of an idea I was going to attempt a While Back...
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 02:10:29 pm »
cool. so you're a werecreature you like in a huge city/ other place where we play? interesting. very interesting.
nice idea neoadept, it would be cool to have a great battle every saturday if two persons transform into their werecreature and seek eachother.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:13:44 pm by xenomorph »
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 02:19:30 pm »
Well if we're keeping the modern setting i have the idea of the start of the story:

Place: Fictional city

The members of this RP represent werecreatures, which know, that they transform at times. But no one other knows. However these metamorphoses were quite rare, but in the last time they became more common up to a daily metamorphosis. Now they try to find out, why the metamorphoses became more common. And that's how it all began.

To keep things easier, I think they should "feel" half an hour before they transform, so that they have a chance not to change in the public.

Do you like it/like it not?
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 02:29:16 pm »
In World of Darkness the way the Werewolfs and there ideanty is keept secreat is becuse when humans see them in there werewolf form they are struck with something called Delirium. Humans get scared and try to deny what they have seen. There mind tries to protect them and the person have little to know recolection of the event.

PS: If anyone have any questions about WoD or DnD i will try to answer the.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:42:56 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 02:54:22 pm »
Granted there will be a villain, but I think there should be another "team" of sorts. There should be creature hunters who's goal is to kill the werecreatures. Eventually they could team up with them to fight a greater evil or fight against them alongside the greater evil.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 03:19:29 pm »
In WoD there are several enemies to Werecreatures.

First. The Servants of the Wyrm. The Wyrm stand for descrution and almost all Werecreaturs fight agains the Wyrm. Wyrm stands for everything. The Servants inculde mutants and evil Werewolfs and dark spirts. It also include a Mulitnational corperation called Pentex which spread polution in the name of the Wyrm.
Second. Vampires. Vampires do not like Werewolf and Werewolf hate vampires. Only the Werespidres can really deal with Vampires and even then it is a uneasy peace. Vampires are seen as indirect servants of the Wyrm.
Third. other Werecreatures . Werewolfs especialy tend to hunt other Werecreatures (Fera).

There are other groups like humans that do not suffer from Delirium and hunt Werecreatures becuse they think they are unnatural.

Rember that in WoD almost all werecreature fights for Gaia. Almost all are Eco warriors. Anything belived to be tainted by the Wyrm can become a target of the Shapechangers.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 03:46:36 pm »
Hey that's a very good idea, I like it!

I would be even interesting in joining.  :)

But I think we should have the choice of ALL werecreatures, not just the ones of oWoD.

EDIT: Setting: modern times (today) in my opinion
The problem is that you can change at any time.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 05:16:21 pm »
I'll join.
I just wanna RP. :P
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 11:01:31 am »
hmm do you think I should join?  ;)
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 02:28:38 pm »
If you wish.

But we really need to come up with some ideas on how this RP will work.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons