0 (0%)
cool
4 (21.1%)
dumb
7 (36.8%)
(none of the above)
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Darigani:The migets of the gallxy  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
  • Level 40: I got TENTACLES!
    • View Profile
Darigani:The migets of the gallxy
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:30:47 pm »
The Darigani (dare-i-gone-e)

Discription/Basics: The darigani are a 1cm tall(not counting sails on head and wings) creature resembleing a tiny dragon with a
wing spand of 1 in. Each wing of this creature is 1\2 in. The wings have 3-5 bones per wing. The teeth stick out of uper and
lower jaws. Darigani have thick scaled  bellies to climb up plants and trees.The darigani get energy frome the spined sailes on
their head.To help climb trees, the darigani have 4 clawed toes, 3 in front and 1 in the back.

planet: The Darigani did not have an actual planet in the past and lived on icolated astroids. The reson they move from astroid
to astroid is because the ships that came thru the astroid belt often(all most aways) happen to destroy the astroid the darigani
were liveing on. now a quote of a random ship that came thru the astroid belt... " OMG! THAT ASTROID HAS LIFE FORMES ON
IT!!!! LETS KILL THEM BEFORE THE INVADE OUR PLANET!!!!*BOOSH!!!!*" or "*hicup* lest des*hicup* troy that *hicup*  ****ing
astroid.*Hicup*" T_T (.)_(.)  <-_-> (<Spock<)
the Derigani soon found a planet on the farest part of the galexy and soon made peace... for now >_<( this means the creatures
that want to become ruler of these sissies 0.0)

life:The avrege Darigani lives about 5 meleniumes . (<<sorry about the miss- spelling<<)

History: The most inportent part of history is that the first leader of the darigani was Tegirani. He was a specile darigani for he
was a black darigani and the first warier. Tegirani died but his blood line lived on for still to day, his children live on.( i think
now it's Tegirani The 25)
P.S: i could not turn it the right way  :P  ::) i hope this V dose not happen

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 02:06:34 pm by LadyM »

Awesomeness runs strong in the Greivi bloodline.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: Darigani:The migets of the gallxy
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:35:51 pm »
TIP: Make a single thread for all your creatures, 'cause you start 'em, and then they kinda die.... Rinse and repeat...

Cool pic! Meh bio. Lol, Omic aren't the smallest creatures anymore.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:39:23 pm »
nope, but they see every single creature as an enemy

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:07 pm »
Not another dragon .... *smacks head* We should really merge all the dragon species into one post.

Here how about you meet someone ...

The Dragon Killing Race
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3240.0

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 12:00:57 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 06:18:49 am »
Nice Comment: Very well drawn, unique.
Snarky Comment: A little bit similar to your other race?
Mean Comment: HAI I MAD A DRAGUN
Mandatory Omic Comment: Omic casts munch. It is very successful!
Grammar Nazi Comment: "Migets" eh?
Spiteful Comment: Asteroids? I wonder where you got that from. *Cough Maultenia cough*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 06:22:28 am by Malt »
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 06:37:09 am »
yay! now the snouts can play giants too!!!
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 07:35:52 am »
Congrats, Guilmon. You've just broken un-writen rule #1 of the creation corner: Never ever EVER make your creature a dragon. EVER!

EDIT: @Malt: She didn't get it from Maultenia, 'cause even I don't know what that is. ???

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 07:58:46 am »
Congrats, Guilmon. You've just broken un-writen rule #1 of the creation corner: Never ever EVER make your creature a dragon. EVER!

EDIT: @Malt: She didn't get it from Maultenia, 'cause even I don't know what that is. ???

you should have told her. she's your younger sister you should look after her. even on this forum.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 08:04:52 am »
Well indeed an original but still nice drawing, if you need advices on how to make your creature feel free to ask.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 01:17:08 pm »
even being a dragon, cut her slack, i say it is very nice. love the drawing. the 1cm height amazes me cus.....that is tiny!. now as you may have witnessed, the people here have some prejudice thoughts on things such as dragons and furries. i say screw them but i never get anywhere in these arguments. one thing though why do you let your creature die just to start another one, it'll be better to just keep one and roll with it until you have the skill to manage 2. another thing, the asteroid bit is very nice, never seen that here before(yes i have no idea what maultenia is). another thing, 5 Millennia is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, doubt most things live that long i mean 5000 years is a lot. moving on, why would we move through an asteroid field with thoughts other then suicide or stupidity, empty space is much easier. the whole destroy the asteroid creature on sight thing was funny though.(i wonder who they met?). last, look around for a spell check, i think the google bar comes with one.

oh and great slide show!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 01:43:35 pm »
I'd give her a break on the dragons, Hydro.  Isn't Guilomon only 9 or something?
I think it may be overkill to bring in the Dragon Killers, since they could be taken out by an Omic with a flyswatter.

Guilomon:  Good job, but a word of advice.  Try running your creature description through Word or something with spellcheck before you post it.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 02:34:25 pm »
ok, no more mean coments on the darigani!!!!

Would you rather have me make them so big that just one filles up a gallxy!?!?!   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

I don't like you  >:(

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
            :o  :o  :o  8)<dude  :o  :o  :o  <angy now shocked mob                                                                                                                                            8) <Me                               
            :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ???<dum dum

gec05

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 04:45:22 pm »
*Gasp!*

HYDRO!!! MALT!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What kind of people are to to criticize anyways? Nobody made you the authority on what can be drawn in the Creation Corner! >:(

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 04:56:23 pm »
*Gasp!*

HYDRO!!! MALT!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What kind of people are to to criticize anyways? Nobody made you the authority on what can be drawn in the Creation Corner! >:(

Without people like me, and to a lesser extent Hydro, the internet would be in shambles.

And I did have a nice comment.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

gec05

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 05:06:45 pm »
Yes, well we can't say the same for Hydro.

Anyways, it is my belief that constructive and encouraging comments shall only be made when it comes to new creatures. It's comments that Hydro just made that make the forum go into shambles. That's not how you teach people to be an artist.

Maybe it's just your guy's opinions (you know how I'm talking about) that dragons and furries are not good for these forums. BUT! I think that later on, people can develop more on originality if you encourage it. You just need to open up and help them.