Author Topic: Gripe Thread  (Read 396620 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Gripe Thread
« on: February 11, 2007, 07:27:31 pm »
If you have a gripe about anything post it here and tell us why it makes you pissed.

My gripe is...

I Ordered 2 CD's on Amazon.com and they said they had them in stock so i order them on January 21, 2007 and picked the FREE super saver shipping stuff. And it said it would be estimated to arrive between February 5, 2007 - February 8, 2007. So by the time it got to February 5th i checked my order and it said they both had moved back the arrival date to February 8, 2007 - February 14, 2007. So i though well thats ok thats just a little delay i will wait. Then on February 8th, i check again and now they both moved back again. This time one is due February 15, 2007 - February 18, 2007 and the other February 26, 2007 - March 1, 2007!! Then i check again today and the one thats actually saying it is being ship moved its date again to February 17, 2007 - February 20, 2007!! In short they keep moving them back and back and back! And the one that s says the shipping is even in progress says  "Carrier notified to pick up package" but has not done anything to pick it up in like 3 days! I wonder if i will ever get these CD's i ordered and if I had gone for the more expensive shipping if i would have had the same problem.

Plz post your own gripes too!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Gripe Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:33:28 pm »
My stupid idiot reatrded mouse made by crappy Microsoft engineers in shoddyville californioa has totally stopped working after a mere 2 foot fall from my desk onto carpeted ground. I am most displeased.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 09:44:44 pm »
My stupid idiot reatrded mouse made by crappy Microsoft engineers in shoddyville californioa has totally stopped working after a mere 2 foot fall from my desk onto carpeted ground. I am most displeased.
On a similar note, I can't seem to find a driver for my wireless keyboard and mouse anywhere (and I lost the actual installation CD for them after I got a new computer), so I've had to use some crappy two-hundred-year-old mouse that I can barely surf the web with, let alone play any kind of game whatsoever...
...Oh, and another thing, Spore isn't out yet.

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 11:58:44 pm »

That's funny since my sister's wireless mouse actually works from like 10 feet away through the wall of a room next to hers, yet my same one will not work unless its within a foot from it. And they are the same model and bought at the same time!! They are missing with our minds!!

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 06:07:08 am »
I keep getting dizzy lately. Honest to god, I can't contentrate for more than like 3 seconds lately.
That and I keep getting stupid things to do pictures of on the sentence game.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 06:09:36 am »
Oh yeah. And my body-clock is totally retarded. It doesnt let me sleep until 4am!

Then I end up getting up at 2 in the afternoon. If I have lectures and I force myself up i just end up sleeping IN the lectures... which is amusing for people sitting near me but not for learning.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 07:50:25 am »
My life is a lie. All I do is play ****ty computer games from the 1990s and I recently dropped out of school. I know that killing myself is the right thing to do, but I'm too much of a coward to do it.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:00:31 am »
i only killed 49 woman but i wanted to kill 50  :'(

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 09:08:12 am »
Oh yeah. And my body-clock is totally retarded. It doesnt let me sleep until 4am!
My body-clock seems to be trying for a complete reversal. Sleeping at 9am and waking at 3pm just isnt any good. xP

My life is a lie. All I do is play ****ty computer games from the 1990s and I recently dropped out of school. I know that killing myself is the right thing to do, but I'm too much of a coward to do it.
If you were serious : Just because you dont want to live, doesnt necessarily mean you want to die.
Though I dont have the stat on-hand, try to think of how many people decide they dont want to commit suicide when they're so far into the act that they cant turn back. Being unable to attempt suicide even when you hurt bad, is not a weakness, its just your common sense doing its job. So you've lost momentum in life. So what? You can recover from that, given some time.

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 12:02:19 pm »

Same here except the suicide part.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 02:06:07 pm »

:-\  never the right thing to do

My washing machine is broken.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 02:08:58 pm »
My gripe: Her washing machine is broken. Now I cant wash my hundreds of pairs of black jeans that all look the same.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 02:26:40 pm by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 02:18:20 pm »
I think Jennifer would strongly object to being forced into a washing machine.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 02:27:13 pm »
She's cool with it, dont worry. Although I also need to wash my jeans too.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 02:30:26 pm »
Gripe regarding: The Spore Section
Why: Back in the first days of this forum, we really enjoyed speculating about all sorts of things, some far out, some pretty close (even becoming true later on).
Now it's nothing but (mostly insubstantial) news updates and discussing stuff that was discussed to death ages ago.
In short, the spore section is boring and I wish my desire to pop in once in a while would go away.

I miss you, old Spore section. You used to be cool.  :-\
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom