Author Topic: Gripe Thread  (Read 396427 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Gripe Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2007, 07:28:16 pm »
You can pick up easy chicks there though... at least that's what the movies have told me.

And sometimes... you can strike up a truly meaningful relationship there... sometimes...

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2007, 07:32:19 pm »
Nope. Its just full of sullen people feeling embarrsed because everyone can see their dirty undies.

The movies lie.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline WhiteWolf7

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2007, 11:34:04 pm »
My gripe is my girlfriend broke my age of mythology game. Im not mad though

Another gripe is trying to get in shape while outta shape..hard as hell
NEVER argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with exprience

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2007, 02:54:18 am »
I Ordered 2 CD's on Amazon.com and they said they had them in stock so i order them on January 21, 2007 and picked the FREE super saver shipping stuff. And it said it would be estimated to arrive between February 5, 2007 - February 8, 2007. So by the time it got to February 5th i checked my order and it said they both had moved back the arrival date to February 8, 2007 - February 14, 2007. So i though well thats ok thats just a little delay i will wait. Then on February 8th, i check again and now they both moved back again. This time one is due February 15, 2007 - February 18, 2007 and the other February 26, 2007 - March 1, 2007!! Then i check again today and the one thats actually saying it is being ship moved its date again to February 17, 2007 - February 20, 2007!! In short they keep moving them back and back and back! And the one that s says the shipping is even in progress says  "Carrier notified to pick up package" but has not done anything to pick it up in like 3 days! I wonder if i will ever get these CD's i ordered and if I had gone for the more expensive shipping if i would have had the same problem.

Ok my 1st CD finally arrived today. And I found out through looking at the tracking that it shipped from Bell, CA. Which is not far from me. What was it doing just sitting there in Bell CA?!?!? I could have driven down there to pick it up faster than it shipped. GRRRRRR  >:(

Update again. My 2nd CD should have been coming by now but not they are moving it back to MAY!! This will mean if this is true i will have ordered it in January and then got it in may!! This is ridiculous for shipping!!

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2007, 04:24:16 am »
My gripe is 5:30 am. 5:30 am, you totally suck
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:11 am »
My washing machine is broken.

Still broken, waiting for parts and a repairman. I can also add my forum posting problems to the list.

Washer is fixed, my posting problem is fixed so I guess I have no gripes at the moment.  :)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2007, 04:26:10 am »
In a nicely topical fasion: "Evolution is just a theory".

<Grinds teeth>
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2007, 04:28:39 am »
Yeah that one annoys me too Krakow, every time I hear that I have an overwhelming urge to ask that idiot f they think the bibles solid fact then.

My law lectures, English law is really dull.
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline aligon

• Tron User
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2007, 10:32:39 am »
And of course, we all know that theories are
a) Untested.
b) Fabricated in the minds of senile old men who don't know what they are talking about.
c) Untrue.

As Inevitable as Life Itself. Spread the Joy.

My Sporepedia page:
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Aligon

The Agnoculus:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7619.0

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2007, 10:39:11 am »

Me too. Last summer? I had my Six-pack, my vats array of muscle that I would irritate people by flaunting....it was golden....I went to Paris, stopped excersising and six months later I'm getting fat. Back to the Gym with me...
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline WhiteWolf7

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2007, 11:53:54 am »

Me too. Last summer? I had my Six-pack, my vats array of muscle that I would irritate people by flaunting....it was golden....I went to Paris, stopped excersising and six months later I'm getting fat. Back to the Gym with me...

Ugh i know man i was fairly fit too then winter hit i got sick and lost it all >_< its alot of trouble for me to go to the gym though. So i workout at home and it works fairly well because i have some equipment
NEVER argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with exprience

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2007, 12:33:19 pm »

Yeah I hate it when people flaunt their vats filled with muscle  ;)
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline WhiteWolf7

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2007, 12:43:52 pm »

Yeah I hate it when people flaunt their vats filled with muscle  ;)

Me to actually

I hate people who think they are badass. Normally i kick thier ass and knock them down a few pegs (with a reason of course!)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2007, 01:34:33 pm »
My gripe? My gripe is that only 70% of the world knows of my incredible awsomeness. I've tried to market myself to a broader audiance, but the efforts have been unsucessful so far.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline WhiteWolf7

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2007, 01:55:07 pm »
My gripe? My gripe is that only 70% of the world knows of my incredible awsomeness. I've tried to market myself to a broader audiance, but the efforts have been unsucessful so far.

Hey 70% aint bad! Only 25% knows of mine and im happy with it >_>

*chokes back a tear