Author Topic: I see your Portrait of Ruin and raise you The Dracula X Chronicles!  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
1up has a preview up for Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, for the PSP. Not only will this game contain a graphically enhanced port of the PC Engine Duo's Dracula X: Rondo of Blood but also the original game and - are you ready for this? A straight port of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night complete with widescreen support and a new improved translation.

How do like those apples?

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
Re: I see your Portrait of Ruin and raise you The Dracula X Chronicles!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:34:37 am »
1. 2. 3; Meh!

Dawn of Sorrow and potrait of Ruin are both great games, They had to elease a half decent game for the PSP some-time.
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 04:01:23 am »
The PSP library is great, despite what you might think. Castlevania for the PSP is a dream come true for many people and the fact that it includes three games just makes it so much the better.

PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 08:14:13 am »
The PSP library is great, despite what you might think. Castlevania for the PSP is a dream come true for many people and the fact that it includes three games just makes it so much the better.

All joking aside, the PSP has a better lineup than it used to. The problem is, the DS's is still much better. Now, would I begrudge anyone anything if they decided to purchase a PSP? No. But they should own a DS first. The PSP should be your 2nd handheld, as it does have some stuff worth playing. It just doesn't have them in as much abundance.

Castlevania is a good step towards proving this.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 08:35:10 am »
I am really looking forward to this. Especially since this is gonna be my first Castlevania game, ever. It is good to start at the beginning.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:07 am »
I am really looking forward to this. Especially since this is gonna be my first Castlevania game, ever. It is good to start at the beginning.

Dude, go and find Symphony of the Night. Now. Seriously, just find it. It's my favorite Castlevania game ever.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:48 am »

Dude, go and find Symphony of the Night. Now. Seriously, just find it. It's my favorite Castlevania game ever.

Nah I'd rather wait. Though buying an NES for 10 bucks is tempting.

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 10:40:52 am »

I hear that! especially when you unlock Julius
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 06:45:40 am »

then why the hell is it for the playstation X_X thats like the only console that had a castelvania game that i dont have

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 08:12:04 am »

It's for the PlayStation.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 02:07:01 pm »

It's for the PlayStation.

Meh. Probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway, to lazy.

I may buy it on live arcade though. I will probably just wait for the PSP version though.