Author Topic: Regalia(More than you think)  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Serak

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
    • Megaman Regalia
Regalia(More than you think)
« on: January 31, 2007, 04:49:42 pm »
~Introduction to World of Regalia v 2.0~

For as long as anyone could remember The Tigen Valley has been a paradise, Immigrants from thousands of years ago settled in the Tigen Valley, and founded Ginopolis. The City grew, and people left the city to found other cities in the valley. After centuries of war between the cities, they were all eventually united in a loose confederation of City states with Ginopolis as the center, and the Artegina Empire was formed. For over a thousand years it has kept to itself, and ruled. The last 100 years of the Artegina Empire saw the rule of the most tyrannical and evil men the world ever has known. The people were angry, and a revolt took place in the capital city of Ginopolis. The King was killed, along with all the aristocrats, and slave holders. Word spread quickly, and massive revolts in every city took place. Kings of each of the city states were executed, and all with ties to the old empire were killed.

The collapse of the Empire was so significant that the Valley started counting years based on the collapse of the Empire. The first Year after the collapse of the Empire of Artegina marked the year 1 E.C.(Empire Collapse).

For about half a century, each of the City States fought for control over the valley. Massive wars erupted. Over territory, over resources, over simple feuds, it didn't matter. The violence was so great, that people from the Tigen Valley even moved out of the valley, to find new lands. Eventually, a great war to end all wars occured, and although this war spawned many legends and heros, the end resulted in a long reign of peace that lasted for nearly two generations of Kings.

The valley is now divided into 3 great Kingdomns, and the new generation of Princes have forgotton about the old great war. That was long ago, and the peace is shakey.
~~~~~~~~

In the world of Regalia, you make history! In Regalia, not only can you be a warrior, or a tactition, but you can be an explorer, a merchant, explorer, and a user of magic. The World of Regalia is not just limited to the Tigen Valley either. Civilization started out in the Valley, but the Tigen valley is only a small part of the world of Regalia!

In Regalia, you make your own goal. Ultimately though, you want to be remembered through history. In Regalia, your character can, and eventually will die. The only way for your character to be remembered is through his or her exploits, so remember, try to make an impact!

This is the second phase to "The World of Regalia". The first phase was brief, and more of a way for the game to be tested. The Second phase is an attempt to improve the first phase, and make the game more fun, and at the same time easier to run. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions. I will try my best to help you.

Not everyone will own a Empire at first, but everyone can get one. Think you have what it takes?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Regalia/index.php?act=idx

It's in the middle of re-opening, the inactivity you may see is but temporary. Try to get a foot in the stir-up that is sure to come. Or make it yourself!

Offline Serak

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
    • Megaman Regalia
Re: Regalia(More than you think)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 12:11:43 pm »
What, is no one liking it? My friend put a lot of effort into this, he's made games like this before. Some have gotten up to 50 members.

This was really more of a bump post to tell the truth.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:28:04 pm »
Well it be good to know what the three empires are called...
I am Sancho Pandemo from Ginopolis. I am an Earthmancing/Technomancing Rogue-Sorcerer (i can form earth, and am very adept with any technology existing, i can build complex machinery (at least for their technology level).

Description: Sancho Pandemo makes you think of a cobra waiting to strike. He has large eyes the color of milk chocolate. His fine, straight, obsidian hair is waist-length and is worn in a weird style. He is short and has a thin build. His skin is china-white. He has thick eyebrows and a small mouth.

OOC: Well what happens next? How do we actually play?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Serak

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
    • Megaman Regalia
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 05:22:22 pm »
You click on the link. The game isn't played on this forum, but across a whole forum.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 05:40:43 pm »
Then this belongs in another forum section, forum games is for games played on this forum.  This thread is not a game, it is an advertisement for a game.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.