Author Topic: The Alliance’s attempt to stop the Execution of Jago and Kowa - Very Short RP  (Read 5943 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
OK I need to close the day so I leave this to you Daan and Jack :). Try and make the story interesting, realistic and balanced factionaly at the same time :). Take your time debate about this and then write the final version of what happened.

Basic Conditions:
Emperor Shio Nihon mustn’t be harmed
President Casha mustn’t be harmed.
Emperor Shio Nihon must stab his young brother Kowa before Kowa will be taken (not necessarily means Kowa will die).
Don’t kill too many guards or make total chaos. Do it secretly.
Both sides must have a few loses.
It is better that one of the prisoners would die, but not necessary.

The Set (And how things would have gone without interfering):
The execution will be held in the Urshans capitol, Nihon. Many formal guests will arrive including the new president of the Thoons Casha. The ceremony won’t be too grand but will be covered by GNN with a few reporters. Armed JusticeBringers and Thoon troopers will bring the two prisoners into the stage. Kowa will be much more guarded.
First Jago will be set down; he will then give the following speech:
“Members of this universe, members of my race, of my union I first would like to apologies to you. I sacrificed my relatives for strangers, but I did it without hesitation. I am guilty for this crime and therefore my punishment is just. But please understand I did it because I care for this universe and seek peace. I hope the next generations would see my actions were right and my name will be mentioned as one that fought for peace”
Then he will be injected with the lethal poison and die in about 10 seconds silently.
Next Kowa will be brought in front of the Emperor. The Emperor will step before him and say: “Dear brother, you have betrayed you empire and your brother. With the intensions of diplomacy and peace you have brought havoc and damage in times of war. I must sentence you to death. Kowa won’t even have the chance to speak as the Emperor will pierce though his chest with his lengthened spear-claw. He will then weep silently for a few second and say “Victory for the Empire! Victory for the Union!”

Good luck guys :). Any questions?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 03:17:01 am by BioCat »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Ill be going to bed soon, so I don’t think I can do it today, But I would Imagine that One ore more, of the guards are Spec-Ops, and that one of them will set off some sort of Stun-Flash grenade right when the emperor stabs Kowa!

Ill think about it, I hope to come up with something cool

Good night!  :)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
I should have went to bed an hour ago, but I'll think something up. I will take control over the Urshans, if that is ok.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Sure no problem. This could be fun :P. See you tomorrow.

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
OOC: Uh, what time zone are you guys in? It's 4 in the afternoon here...

Anyways, the Zyther have not yet revealed a cloaking device that has been installed on a small but fast ship for getting Kowa and Jago away from the Union. In keeping with their promise to stay out of Union territory, they have donated the ship to the Wexxian for the mission. It is currently waiting in the atmosphere above Nihon.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Its 1 am here! Thanks for the ship!

Two Spec-Ops could be involved in the rescue.

Firstly they knock a couple of guards unconscious and take their forms to infiltrate the building the execution is happening in.

One of them could switch the poison, there is to be used to kill Jago, with a placebo of some sort!

The other would set of a Stun-flash devise at the moment Kowa is about to be stabbed. Fire some stun-bolts at the guards (Maybe even stun the Emperor, just to show the Union, that they are damn lucky that the Wexxians are hippies!). Kowa would still be hit by the spear.

The Spec-Ops jump in grab Kowa and Jago. And use the confusion to escape (possibly by blasting a hole in the floor!)

They still have to escape the building and the planet, but I’m working on it!

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
No, no. That's good. We don't want to plan EVERYTHING out, do we? :P

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
You kind of have to, otherwise Biocat won't let it go forward.

Instead of poison, what if the spec-ops switch it with a mild sedative, so it looks like he's actually 'dead' giving the spec-ops more time to act?

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Hehe that is very interesting. This turned out to be like some kind of riddle.

Anyway no I think shocking the Emperor is a little too much :). I think it is better that they will pick Kowa up after he was stabbed and try to heal him in the spaceship later. I like the sedative idea though, that could work with a little fixes.

Also to make it as realistic as you can at list one thing in your plan must go wrong, so think about it as well.

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
The ship's cloaking fails as soon as they get aboard. Ths means they can run but not hide.

Anything else that could fail?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
I cant think of a way that the escape from the building, could anything but fail! but Im sure they arent getting out of there without a fight!  :)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Any ideas for a final version?

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
My idea on Kowa:

The Emperor gives some insults to Kowa, and curses his soul. He stabs Kowa, but in his sadness of killing his brother, he slightly trembles and slices off Kowa's arm. Spec-Ops fall in and hit Shio in the head. The Wexxians use some miraculous device to teleport Kowa away, neglecting to kidnap Shio.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Hit the Emperor in the head! Well I am desperate, this is taking way too long :). I don't want it to end when the war ends. So we just a need a clear version of what happened in the end. Jack?

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Telleportation is way too easy, and the building could be shielded!