Author Topic: A Pirates Life for Thee? -RP-  (Read 16150 times)

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: A Pirates Life for Thee? -RP-
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 10:45:43 am »
Zixik slunk into the kitchen and spotted Monua.

"Er... Hello?"
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 10:52:37 am »
Yes captain, where do you suggest we'll begin?

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 11:22:10 am »
Monua turned around and saw Zixik in his kitchen.
''what do we have here? another Kitchen-thief?'' ''no, no! i'm zixik!''
''Pfwew, okay then. what else is is your business here then?''
Monua's eyes fell over Zixik strange body. he was a bit shocked of it.
''i dont know if you are able to eat something. or can you? oh, i'm sorry. i'm a bit rude lately becoase Tick almost stole food. i'm Monua, the chef. so you're Zixik?''

"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2007, 11:40:34 am »
"Uh... Yeah, I just said that... And yes, I do eat stuff, otherwise my belt," he gestured to the physical belt suspended around his plasma waist, "would turn off and shut down my brain. But I'm not hungry anyway, just exploring."
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 12:14:09 pm »
OOC:@ aw, yea, i guess that fits...i sense his arrogence will get him in some troubles, this will be fun.

Rockler"*recovering* great a nice sleep...*limps off*
Xet(That anubian, he can see me, i better be careful around him,but getting on this ship seems a bit easy, i wonder if i'm on the right ship...might as well get some rest while i'm here)*she begins to walk around looking for a room*
"ech, disgusting these pirates are pigs, this smell is nausating" she runs into the kitchen and catches a whiff of air*cough cough*" maybe this won't be as easy as i thought"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 12:34:15 pm »
''aah, thats fine then. i was about to do some exploring too!'' Monua replied '' since you're the navigator, can you tell me if the ship already left the shipjard? i've slept a few hours or so, and i didn't notice anything.''
Monua and zixik moved out of the kitchen and Monua locked it.
''well zixik, it was nice meeting you! see you around!'' said Monua before he moved through the corridor.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 12:38:49 pm »
"Ok, Me Young Buckies. The Plan. My inital plan it t' travel to from Freeport t' Thatio. 'Tween Olympia and Thatio is a lot of UTR and Union trade, the same b'tween Hurudia and Olympia.

So, to Hurudia and onto to Thatio. If we run into trouble, we can hide in Belsin asteroid field. And o' course, we'll do a greta deal o' plunderin' and piratin' on the way, me lads."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »
“Sounds like a plan captain!” *Claw saluted. “I’ll get the men ready and check the ammunition. Cook, I hope you have something good for dinner because we will need all the power we can have”

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 12:43:01 pm »
"I'll leave Dinner to Monua. Hav' no fear, we'll lock the skarky bugger in the brig if he don't feed us up good."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 01:25:10 pm »
Ting felt a slight change in gravity as the ship undocked the warehouse docks. Obviously the crew was shipped in at the warehouse docks, because the passenger ports were being checked by the government. They'd still have to pass there though, because they had to keep a low profile until they would leave the station.

ooc: Sorry about the slight delay here, but I think we might still have one or two more people who'd like to join. This gives them a chance to get in without messing up the timeline.

Offline chaosandwalls

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Opening a new can of spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 01:28:34 pm »
*A Xometrian crawls up to the crew and the docked ship*
// I believe you are looking for crew. I am Dr Kectika, and i offer my services as the ships medic. If you want to test my skills, know that i am the only creature to cure the diesease that kills all Xometrians. I am 143 Xometrian years old. You need not know my reasons for joining your crew. Do you accept?//
There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 05:18:36 am »
OOC: character bio's in the ooc thread...

Monua walked a short round through the ship, before he returned to his kitchen. he heard the crew was getting hungry, so he got started to cook a huge feastmeal, to celebrate the beginning of their journey.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 07:06:31 am »
Ting was sitting on his bench.
Waiting.
Waiting for anything to happen.

He noticed a sound between the crates.
He did not care. He was hungry.

There it was again.
And again.

And again.

Again.
"Aaaargh! Now you're DEAD!" he shouted at the crates, and he threw himself between the crates. Suprisingly fast, he threw away all of the crates, to find a little lizard chewing on one of Ting's sandcrumbs. "Noo! Not me sandcrumbs!" he growled. He picked up the jar of Sandcrumbs he had lost a few ports ago, apparently it had gotten between the crates here for some reason.
Ting grabbed the lizard, opened his mouth, and started moving it into his mouth.

Clicky: pic

"Noooo! Please, I'm sorry!" it screamed, and cried.
"Oh, But ye deserve it, maggoty crumbstealer." Ting replied, not even suprised that the little thing had sapience, and knew the universal language. And he ate him.

It tasted kinda good.

But he was still hungry...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 07:11:52 am by p-luke »

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 08:43:00 am »
a delicious smell drove out of the kitchen into the ventilation system. it reached every little chamber of the ship. ''aaah! its done! lets taste it'' said Monua while grabbing a spoon and putting it into a huge pan ''hmm. it smells good! i wonder if it tastes just as good as it smells'' said monua while moving the spoon to his mouth. he started sucking
for a second it was still and then, Monua shouted ''AAAH! ITS PERFECT! just a little more makrot and its done!'' he added the makrot and then sucked another huge spoon empty. ''I HAVE TO MAKE MORE OF THIS FOR THE CREW!'' said Monua while running through the kitchen searching for more ingredients.
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 08:45:59 am »
Claw tasted the bizarre brew on his table as he looked at the funny looking cook through the kitchen window running around the kitchen putting all sort of unidentified things into the stew. Hmm, not that bad for this part of the universe he thought. This guy can really turn sewer waters into Nuka beer…